John Mahoney died again!!!-he died of complications from some cancer in 2006 or '07-and died again from cancer in 2018!!! God Bless him.

Who else remembers actor John Mahoney passing away back in 2006 or 2007? My girlfriend was very fond of the show Frasier and followed news stories about the actors after the show ended-she told me John Mahoney died and then I read an article in the news about it-some cancer-I have not scene him in any tv shows or films since 06 or 07 until I saw an episode of BBC Foyles War season 9 episode 1 just the other day 1/4/16-I was stunned! Unless it was an elaborate hoax John Mahoney is a Time Shift Living dead like Nelson Mandela who I rember seeing a news headline stating he died in jail in the 1980's! An alternate time line edit or an alternate universe copy of John (or Nelson) is instantly overlapped onto this time line and all info concerning their deaths is gone-never happened -The Core Matrix edits itself-or someone (something?) edits everything instantly all the time-
More about Time Shift Living Dead discovered by Starfire Tor;www.starfiretor.com/Articles+Reports/TSLD.htm

There is also a report of his death this month in 2016! Weird!
en.mediamass.net/people/john-mahoney/deathhoax.html

e3f47c728796a516f7af32a127fd4d24.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
5 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 14
Comments: 0