I will be where my heart will guide me and I plan to have a peaceful day. Friday is my favourite day of the Week. I will pray to Jesus to look after me and bring in more Love and Light on this Planet Earth. I will pray to the Arcturians to heal my mind, body and soul and add maximum Love and Light in me....so be itI will also pray that all the evil doers are exposed on this day and if they fail to convert to love and light then goodby to them from Planet Earth.Namaste

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• @ Light of Wisdom - the computer is playing up and I can't reply or send a message
    I'm in Qld which is 1 hr behind NSW so it will be 10:11pm in NSW, but 9:11pm here

When I meditate on love and light I feel love, cleansing, inner peace, compassion, joy, good humour, and I talk to my body and my body responds with happiness, totally relaxed, floating in a sea of love, like a deep self hypnosis, in gratitude for the Earth and for God/Goddess. All of this keeps me calm when faced with the emotional turmoil of others and makes me work better and focus better on my thinking. People who meditate, even if it's for 5 minutes each day, do better at school, sports,at their creative outlets, and look and feel healthier and younger.
    I can open my heart and can ask questions of my spirit guides, of angels, of God/Goddess and listen for answers. Meditating improves my psychic abilities. If I don't meditate I can feel strung out with tension and stress. Meditating on love and light is great for grounding myself and being able to think straight. People have successfully used meditation and various visualisation exercises to cure themselves of terminal metastatic cancers. Meditation improves my intuition and I can tell more easily when something is up with someone who needs my attention. I tend to be good at finding things that are lost and I am able to be guided to see things that I might have missed, and enjoy them, such a a flock of birds swimming up the river, a rare boat passing by, a shooting star that I might have missed had I not been guided to look that way or go there now. Animals love it too. Animals have also said in animal communications that they meditate on light and on anchoring it into the Earth. If I have an issue with somebody I can go into meditation and talk to their higher self and get answers which I would not know on my own. Meditating on light has helped me to improve the mood of a place and I have seen people visibly relax and smile when I do it. Sending love and light to people who have hurt me has changed the whole dynamic of the relationship and they have out of the blue started treating me with respect, when nothing else that I know of has changed. When we focus on peace we create peace around us and people have said they like the energy of those who meditate.We attract good people, good moods and animals, the respect of coworkers when we are able to play the role of peacemaker, stay focussed on the big picture and solve problems easier. People with illnesses have said they feel better when they meditate.
    If that's an illuminaughty conspiracy I bow down to them, with gratitude, from the bottom of my heart.
  • all this whole movement was BUILT on conspiracies and their coverups.

sheesh you really dont ever quit being so amazingly ignorant of where you are at and what you are doing and saying.

• yes they cannot see the simple repositioning of previous earth religions into a new one to keep them occupied and away from making this truly a better place.

• well well, another person who understands has been hiding.  welcome!

• It feels like Christmas eve, and you can't go to sleep.  Your waiting for the clock to strike 12:01am, then run downstairs to open your presents.  I'll be up all day.  Most of the time, just mediating and trying to "feel" or "sense" anything.  My senses will be on alert the whole day.  Once something begins to happen, you'll know it. 

• Hey to Every One! I will be going to Glastonbury UK, in the Heart of the Earth and I am sending my Love and Light to All

Blessings

• I'm going there too so excited gonna be a good one :)
    • Exactly! The Heart Energy Centre of Mother Earth is located in Glastonbury. Have a good weekend over there, Kaire.

The Force is always with you.

Love n Light :)

Dinesh.

• Hope this helps time converter.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/convert...
  • i dont write much on here, but i will be in my town, eting some food and pretty much the normal stuff i do, i dont know what will happen but im sure it wont be bad
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, I'm shifting out of this ACC reality, for now.....I'll sign off on a happy musical note..Bye, until my next manifestation.....👋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRIKd_S7pc"
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Soul-ar Awakening & Source Frequencies; I am Kejraj.
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"11 LIES about Red Meat They Want You to Believe - 2024

"Humans have been eating red meat for just as long as they have been breathing air, drinking water, and playing in the Sun. So, when an "expert" says red meat is unhealthy, they better bring…"
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Archangel Michael: Something Important; Channel: Kerstin Eriksson.
3 hours ago
"This is an actual photo of an ET from Lyra, named Alena....Note that she wears the golden jumpsuit of the mission, as do other Meier contacts, from the Plejaren Federation.....This is not the GFL's colour coding, which is blue for the Plejares and…"
4 hours ago
"Justin, the next part of chapter 5, please....And I had heard of the artificial cyborgnetic arm offered Billy, by Asket....He refused it and although I believe he should have accepted, it is true that when back in Switzerland, the new arm would have…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!There is a monumental shift taking place, humanity is entering a new era, and the old way of doing things can no longer be. In this shift humanity and Earth are to transcend…
6 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Happy Weekend ~~~
6 hours ago
More…