I will be where my heart will guide me and I plan to have a peaceful day. Friday is my favourite day of the Week. I will pray to Jesus to look after me and bring in more Love and Light on this Planet Earth. I will pray to the Arcturians to heal my mind, body and soul and add maximum Love and Light in me....so be itI will also pray that all the evil doers are exposed on this day and if they fail to convert to love and light then goodby to them from Planet Earth.Namaste

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yea, and that's the smart thing to do, because none of us really know how it's gonna play out. So the smart thing to do is say...let's wait and see. Instead you guys attach to your belief system, and fight over it....lol

You got a bunch of snobs on one end, thinking they're so enlightened...looking down their nose at anything they perceive as dark....not understanding that's part of duality...and they're being hypocrites....and another side, who don't really know what they're talking about,...saying oh everything's wrong, it's all a manipulation....and going around trying to expose frauds that might not even be a fraud. I mean just come on guys lol It's getting real old already.

• Agreed, we don't have long to wait now...

• Are you kidding me Andy?  I've never believed anything like that.

• Manipulating peoples free will and personality, oh give me a break Andy. Seriously. If you were as enlightened as you think, you'd understand peoples doubts and fears, and try to reassure them. But you don't, instead you just look down your snobby little nose at them....well I say now...stop it.

As for the people doubting....I say...wait and see. I understand why people would doubt, but you don't know you're right....so...just wait and see how things play out, because it might turn out you were wrong. Until then, don't go around trying to tell people they're wrong for believing something.

I mean just God lol Let the battle of beliefs continue....round 21...

8116315868?profile=original

• Well said John.

• To learn the truth, no matter what that may be or where that may lead me.

• i like that..yes we just want the truth, the Whole Truth but we are too small to hold the whole truth, like pure light we not ready to collect it all, it would burn us..

Our Intergalactic Peeps will be watching us now saying.."oh Dear they at it again lol"..

I think all you warriors, Pro love and Light and Anti are in need of some refreshments...here ya go..enjoy..

8116006697?profile=original

• a geniously inventive princess cake :)

• @Amanda-Love: Just wanted to say that there is nothing to fear About being "deceived" if you truly are Dedicated to Your heart, you are "always safe". Simple as that. <3 But it doesnt matter if no one agrees...It worked for me my whole life anyways =)

People who Are afraid of Being deceived, will create that "victim-energy" and attract those circumstances, untill they truly understand that they can "let go of it" and choose Love and Receive Love, being a master of their OWN-SELF is what matters, i truly wish everyone to be "Self-aware" and Eminate their Highest vision of Love, without fear...

Happy Self-exploration and mirror reflections!

Thanks for sharing your View Within This Cosmic Mirror...where we are all Looking into our-self.

BenArion

self-awareness.jpg

Take care!
    PEACE*

AUM*

• I really liked what you posted here Ben Arion..i feel sometimes we worry more about on what side we are on or not rather than just getting on with the task in hand..there is just so much knowledge to fathom it is mind boggling so when i get too confused and frayed out put i go back to the simple stuff like..how can i be the best i can be in whatever circumstance i am in..i don't want to go into personal details her eon a public space but even i have found it much easier to forgive those who harmed me in a really bad way than to seek them out..BUT if i am meant to intervene to defend another creature against a creature that is behaving in a naughty way then i would do it..it all depends on what wisdom and means i am granted at any given time..when i think that i can be the meanest tyrant on this planet or the greatest saint at any given moment..that kinda puts it all into perspective and makes me not want to judge any person..even if i am called on to make an action that may not be always agreeable in any given moment..

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Follow Your Loving Heart To Higher Pathways of LivingBy Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light Good morning! Well, although I was unable to experience the eclipse here in Australia … I can certainly feel the change in Energy and it feels…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I and my higher self decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the Inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away now as it was before.…"
4 hours ago
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
5 hours ago
"Iran coming into focus. Talks of Iran being able to have a nuclear weapon really soon being talked about. This is causing Uranium One to come back into focus which will eventually expose Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton since they were involved in…"
6 hours ago
More…