Let us do a practice drill...Planet Earth is being cleansed and while this is happening all ACC Members will be beamed up inside a Giant Mothership and Members are allowed minimum luggage which should include JUST ONE BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE that is your favourite book that has inspired you the most ...THE BOOK THAT YOU LIKE THE MOST...NOW PLEASE TELL US WHICH BOOK WOULD YOU TAKE WITH YOU

Examples of some most read Books by humans on this Planet

BIBLE

BHAGAVAD GITA

KEYS OF ENOCH

THE SEVEN SACRED FLAMES

Remember you are allowed to take ONLY ONE BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE and tell us what is so special about the Book you choose.

The whole idea of this drill is to find out which book you like from millions of books on this Planet.
When you are beamed up a Gaint Mothership you will be put in healing chambers to remove all earthly contamination and all luggage will be taken from you and your light body activated then you will be to let in into the main parts of Mothership but while you are put in an outer cabin waiting for your turn to be put into the healing chambers you are allowed to read the book of your choice. After treatment in the healing chambers your light body is activated and then you will not need any book as you will communicate telepathically with your 3rd eye fully activated.

NEAR EXAMPLE:  One Indian Lady Astronaut on a Nasa mission took THE BHAGAVAD GITA with her.

Sunita Williams (born September 19, 1965) is a United States Naval officer and a NASA astronaut. She was assigned to the International Space Station as a member of Expedition 14 and then joined Expedition 15. She holds the record of the longest spaceflight (195 days) for female space travelers. Her father, Dr. Deepak Pandya, is a Hindu and her mother, Bonnie Pandya, is a Catholic. Williams has an affinity for both faiths and is known to be a Ganesh devotee.

When setting off toward the International Space Station, Williams had taken with her a copy of the Bhagavad Gita and a small statue of Lord Ganesha, and following her return to earth on June 22, 2007, she showed no signs of stress. In fact, she claimed Lord Ganesha was looking after her.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Five Choices so far by Five Members
    1 Essene Gospel of Peace...esseyas choice
    2 The Bible....Brightstars choice
    3 The Power of Now ....Mariques choice

4 The Urantia Book ...Spacehearts choice

5 The Emerald Tablets ...marianinias choice

Only five members have so far passed the BOOK SELECTION EXERCISE DRILL...so one the real time comes they will not waste time in making a selection and will be front on the list

• Urantia Book

• Supposing all the books that we have on Planet Earth are put in one Giant Library and you have a choice to take just one Book for your mission on a Gaint Mothership ...which book would you choose?
    Remember most earthly books only have some truths in them
    • In that case one about every type of architecture there ever was. That way when the new phase begins I remember the foundations that can be improved and we can "build" towards a more energetically/harmonious way for all forms of life toegether. Lol. Get it?

• Three Choices so far by three Members
    1 Essene Gospel of Peace...esseyas choice
    2 The Bible....Brightstars choice
    3 The Power of Now ....Mariques choice

Wake up members tell us about your favorite book.
    Wake up Ben-Orion it would be interesting to know which book you would choose from millions of book on
    this Planet
    • My favourite book  '' AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI " By PARAMHANSA YOGANANDA .

SRF Publication

• If I were to bring a book, it would be Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now, and my second runner up would be A Course in Miracles.  Each have given me hope and a practical way to endure all of life's many speedbumps and I keep going back and rereading them over and over.  It gets me through the maze of illusion that is 3D life.

• Very good answer Marique ... The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolles is the book you cherish and would be your choice from millions of books on this Planet Earth.
      Interesting to note .... one Indian Lady Astronaut on a Nasa Space Mission took The Bhagavad Gita with her hoping Krishna will keep her safe as Krishna is in the book
  • LOL.  I would expect nothing less from you Reikara, lol.  I do admire your keen intellect and how you cut to the chase.  Rock on.

• My sketchbook.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A lot is gonna be thrown at us in these next 6 months whether it be the next scamdemic, riots, cyber attacks, and the eventual try to start WW3. The Cabal is nearing its end and are gonna try everything they can to stay in power. More and more…"
5 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
9 hours ago
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
12 hours ago
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Regarding that Canadian "retroactive hate speech law that punishes past speech and imprisons people." Does this explain why so many Canadian members of ACC, have virtually silenced their activities, here...recently??

And a member from the province…"
14 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…