This is just my personal opinion. Also, I have no intent to cause fear to anyone here, I am just being honest and straightfoward with all of you. Please read this with your heart and I hope you can understand the message.

I have noticed many people are under enourmeous pressure because of this date, some are very nervous and afraid that nothing will hapen, others are afraid something might hapen.

I know that some people are trying to fill the hole they have in their lives with faith and in my opinion you need to be very careful with this, because if for some reason the outcome will not be hat you expect it to be you might get sucked inside that hole very fast.

If you have faith, let that faith and hope be genuine and not something you are holding onto because your life right now is not a happy one and you wish for it to be better, this will make your life depend on that day.

I know people that have lost family, their partner and jobs because they are putting all their focuss into this date, what if nothing hapens? How will you cope with it?

I see it this way, I do believe that something will hapen (not on that date but before and even after yes) but if it doesnt hapen I will not let it disturb my life, I will keep walking, smiling (and crying too ofc) and being who I am.

If you enter a place without expectations you will not be upset about the outcome, because you didn't expect anything at all.

So perhaps it is healthier to speculate about it but not say it is a doctrine, as you might harm yourself with it afterwards. 

Remember, if you sacrifice everything to build a castle and the wind comes to break it down it will be very dificult for you, but if you only write the plan for it, you can always decide later if you will or not build it and no one can destroy it. You will lose nothing.

I have a lot of faith myself that something will hapen, but if it doesnt for some reason, be it whatever it is, I will not be upset about it, I will still study and visit my friends and be in nature. 

And also, maybe you think something specific will hapen and something completely random will hapen instead, who knows.

With all this I am just saying, and this is a personal opinion, do not get attached too much to things, and do not put so much pressure on yourselves, if nothing hapens you have still got a whole life in front of you, and there is so much to explore here on this Planet, take a trip to other lands and see for yourself, and you can always travel inside yourselves too.

Please release this pressure and look at it like a child would, I think you will help yourself doing so.

I wish peace of mind to all of you, and this is a genuine wish, I think its so hard nowadays to be in peace

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well said!  Thank you.

• So you say there is no universal All That IS Creator Source. well you know you meet Him each time you die. Then you can learn it. There are NO higher dimensions until you do. Foolish foolish man that think they know better than Creator Source. HE is WITHIN you but you supress Him. Without Him,you wouldnt be ABLE to take one single breath.
  • Youre failing the POINT of reincarnation and the experiences, which is to come close and unite with Creator Source and come HOME. Black evil will have to continue in the cycle until they learn that.
  • I pretty much agree with you FW. I've seen many changes within myself, but that could also be attributed to my Spiritual Journey & Practices? I think that anyone who is serious about their spirituality and practices will see a change come within themselves. But the question is, what put me on this path these last 6 years? Is this change within myself a part of this ascension or is it the realization of self? Which ever is the case, I am glad for it.

• LOL

I still don´t know what your and One´s faith and beliefs are.

Give us your version of the universal truth , pleeease.

I´m interested to know

• no.

• I believe i am an eternal spirit having a human ride, i choose to do this to get out of eternal boredom. to be separate from my higher self for a time. a simple break from eternity nothing more. faith and beliefs are in place to keep me asleep from eternity. I have eternity to see if i want to do it again. to simple for most - no need to make stuff up. John xoxo

• I appreciate your wisdom John.

We can connect with our HS if we train.

Intuition is one way.

• Minerva I have noticed you are one of few here genuinely interested in helping others not by saying how full of this and that you are but by directly helping. Your concern is real and I know why. It is in your blood. You are of royal origin. Bravo. 

• Helps ... Yeah ... Unselfishly ... haha. Naive infant souls. :))

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Missing U" · composer Stephane Deschezeaux, Compilation Boogie Land Music Vol 02, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2023-11-17👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUu9eKlICJ8"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
14 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
14 hours ago
More…