Replies

• Hi Crystal,

Well nice question ....

I am not Christian by birth but I believe in Jesus Christ a lot ....

As what my information tells me is the HE always said that HE is SON OF GOD ... He has always recognized GOD as far more superior that HIM .................

But also HE had unison with GOD ALMIGHTY that is the reason he was able to do so many miracles which were against the law of nature and not explained by science no matter how much we advance in technology in the current era .... ( As can't say anything now about the next era which is coming soon)

And due to unison with Almighty HIS name has so much power and also the faith of millions of people.

I am Hindu... and we have a saying that if our faith is strong we can see GOD even in stones .... 

Well  other things we have to discover ourselves ..................

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us ALL .......................

• See god even in the stones. So beautiful.....
  • I didn't understood your question...

Do you mean if he is god?

Well first it depends if you belive in God as the major religions portay it, if so, no he isn't, catholics (and others religions) says he is God's son.

If you belive in God (or any other name) as the creation itself, as EVERYTHING, as ONE, then in a way yes.

• yeah i m with you on that i was just curious i am now an ashayana deane student if u want to call me that. I now know truth and the truth certainly does set one free doesnt it? But i still have questions rising...i guess thats normal from being a previous "christian" in the past

I ask these questions not only for me but so i can pass on correct truth when i come across those hard headed christian people that dont want to be ashayana deane or anyone for that matter

• Hi Crystal, I'm not sure what background you have, or what your open to, but yes indeed Jesus' name has power. He was a man and a person like any of us, who had incarnations on Earth, and is now an ascended master. On the inner planes his name is Sananda. Jesus said many things to confirm that he was not God, yet he was God, because all of us are gods, and made in God's image. I actually used to be Christian and studied the bible a lot. Below are some helpful verses.

John 10:33-34 - "We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God. Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”"

John 14:28 - Jesus says, "The Father is greater than I."

John 20:17 - "I ascend to My Father and to your Father, My God and to your God."

The Bible has no account of Jesus' life from the age of 12-30. Various other sources seem to point out that Jesus had studied and been trained by a sect called the Essenes, and was later sent East to study Eastern religions and Egypt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_years_of_Jesus

Hope this helps and if you are interested, I know of a great source that provides information on all his 33 incarnations and the true meaning of his teachings.

• oh yes please do im curious so i have the knowledge to pass down this information to other christians who claim that they know the truth...oh and by the way i was a former christian and yes i now study ashayana deanes teachings and am getting into eckankar teachings as well

by the way i thought his name was "jeshuewa" at least thats what ashayana deane states.

also i have another question: just curious...what about having spiritual integrity does that still apply even though we are still human and since there is not such thing as "sin"

• There are a few variations of his name. When I was a Christian and did further research, it was Yeshua that seemed accurate from a Christian perspective. I think it's basically the same as what you wrote just spelled differently. Now that I've got into ascended master teachings, I've learned that what he likes to be called by his Monad (an advanced esoteric subject) is Sananda.

As far as spiritual integrity, everyone whether they realize it or not, has to live by the laws of karma and cause and effect. Christians would refer to when something bad happens as God's punishment for them, but God does not judge anyone, we on a higher realm even, judge ourselves in what we do. These are just natural laws of the universe set in place for our learning. What Christians would call sin is really just a mistake, and actually mistakes are positive and for learning.

I've searched high and low for the last 10 or so years of my life for the most accurate and complete teachings, and what I have found to be are those of the I AM University. The training manual that I was referring to, which could actually be used as a manual to inform and educate Christians, is Sananda/Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Universal Mind on the Life a.... You might also check out The Book of Life of God, which explains what and who God really is. The manuals are not cheap, but they are sincere and as far as I know, have not turned down anyone who could not afford the information.

Another book you might check out (free), is A Course in Miracles, a book channeled directly from Jesus by Helen Schucman. It is however a little difficult to understand, since it was channeled from a spiritual perspective, and doesn't really integrate the Earthly aspects of life.

• Oh okay i will Definately be sure to check that out! I will look into all of them. I am new to this truth and i am hungry and eager to learn more and soak up like a sponge!  How do you like ashayana deane?

I see what you mean about the spiritual integrety after a friend of mine explained that to me i was like wow it all makes sense! why would a loving god put someone into hell?? the only reason why christians want to do whats right subconsciously is because they "fear" god and think they will get judged and go to hell. Not cool....thats not who God is at all....

I feel like i met some new family here like i belong....half of my friends are "christians" and they dont buiy this because they are so decieved its really sad....

I was brought up catholic then as i got older i started studying christianity on my own only because i thought i was doing the right thing and discovering the right truths...

Now im learning that i need to activate my DNAs which is a whole different ball game and a "whole new knowledge" that i am absolutely in love with

after knowing this truth i have never felt so free in my life!!!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
22 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
12 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
18 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
19 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
19 hours ago
More…