Dear ACC family,As I've been flying by airplanes a lot recently and my neighbour is a pilot who flies Boing 747, I've realized that the chemtrail theory is a hoax.When a plane takes off, there are no chemtrails from the engines. Only exhaust gas like a car makes. The trails come when the plane reaches an altitude with sub zero temperatures that makes the condence water freeze into ice. Because the engines blow a lot of hot air backwards and the engines are hot, and when cold and hot air meets, it makes condence water. Therefrom the condence water is pushed backwards with an incredible power which is what makes the contrails which are not chemtrails.This leads me to the fact of what my guides have tried to tell me now for a very long time, that there are no secret government and no illuminati. Only young souls who perform insanity because they are very low in spiritual growth.By focussing on a secret government, we create one with our thoughts. I believe we just have to think to ourselves that there are no secret government, and forget about all the conspiracies, as in fact most of them are fake and created by people who makes money in making people believe in them.Therefore I urge everyone to let the mind be free and only focus on love and gratefullness for everything there is.Thank you all for being who you are and much love to you allI am Ríam

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So what if we could go back in time. Would we tell all the Jews "Don't worry about the secret plans to round you all up and put you in camps" or tell the Africans "Don't worry about the secret plans to take you to the New World and enslave you, you are creating that reality with your thoughts". No. There is a secret government. They are power hungry. Most of the military budget is off the congressional record. The White House had admitted to spraying Alluminum for weather modification.

Ignorance maybe bliss but it is also the greatest evil. Let freedom prevail.

• as stated in an above post, these planes seem to have the ability to turn the trails on and off at will. this would explain why you would not be seeing the trails as the planes are taking off, if you are in fact seeing these specific planes. it is logical that they would be pushing hot exhaust behind them, as you are stating... but then what causes the trails to stay there for hours and expand? all the while other planes can be seen making much smaller trails that soon disappear after the plane has passed?

• Hey, that's a good point as to the hot air in sub zero temperature theory. If indeed it was only showing up because of this, then why do they stay in the skies for hours?

• Contrails (play /ˈkɒntrlz/; short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are long thin artificial clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapour in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.[1] Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.

Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrail forms, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide. Persistent contrails are thought to have a significant effect on global climate.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

says right there they can stay in the sky for hours.

• Haha, what's really funny about your comment is that you believe the fudged data. Don't you realize they make this stuff up to make us think like that, they sucked you in well.

• No they have not sucked me in, Crop dusters are chemtrails, However when people make completely uneducated comments claiming that contrails only last seconds or minutes when it is NOT true, we MUST have the correct information out there.  You dont have to believe that contrails can last for hours as well, cause there is no such thing as smog right?  You people really need to get over yourselves and understand the truth of science, those same bills that were proposed for congress, asking to prevent "chemtrails" also asked to prevent galactice weapons and other things we have not creted yet. 

As stated previously, you dont have to believe the world is round or that contrails can last for hours, but it IS true.

• That doesn't make any sense sorry and this theory does not stack up in a small town in a small country. As I have said, we are not in direct flight path, yet we get criss crossing all over our sky. This simply does not make any sense.

• Is this thread for real?  Like you Two feather I can't believe I am commenting on this.  Why is this visible only in high altitude?  Maybe they have a 'switch' to turn it on and off!!!  A normal 'contrail' does not last more than 5 seconds after the steem has returned to its frozen state, that is an undeniable scientific fact.  As for the argument that diabolical forces are poisonning themselves in the process, this is so far simply speculation, for all we know, this could also be the work of angels or the galactics spraying monoatomic white gold to help for ascension.  The fact is; nobody knows what they are spraying, but the fact that they are spraying lingering substances that don't react like a normal contrail is absolutly undeniable.      

• I don't believe the 'diabolical' forces behind the chemtrail toxins can be effected in any way by the poisons they are releasing on us.  Are we not at this time waiting and watching for the 'illuminata' or the 'dark cabal' to be 'contained' and sent away from our beautiful mother Earth so that she can be cleansed and move onto the 5th dimension.  If the 'dark cabal forces' could be in any way affected by poisons, than they could have been gotten rid of a long time ago.  It doesn't make any sense to pose the question of ' why would they want to use toxins on us when they would also be poisoned'.  I don't mean to sound harsh, but this is 3d reality we are living in right now.  This is why all of the 'containment', e.t. assistance, ascension, etc. is happening now to our 3d world.  Thank you and Blessings, Yvonne

• Most pilots are in the dark over this. Also I will mention the planes I see are not ours. Majority are unmarked. I have high tech binoculars, I can see that these jets are unmarked. They are not typical passenger jets. This is no hoax and I cannot believe I am having a debate on this site. I would have assumed awakened people knew very well this is going on, looks like even on here some still have awakening to do. Besides that let's look at some facts.

Alzheimers on the rise ( Aluminium )

Over the top concentration of Aluminium, barium in soil and rainwater tests.

Plant life dying from top down around the world.

Respiratory illnesses on the rise.

I have a number of people in my country that have had toxicity tests and are showing unexplainable high levels of mostly Aluminium in their systems.

I understand that perhaps you have not seen enough evidence, but to say it's a hoax is just a sheeple mentality. There are too many facts adding up proving it's existence. Not to mention what I have seen with my own eyes, been around long enough and seen enough planes in the sky to know things ain't what they used to be.

The most extensive research done on chemtrails here: http://www.carnicominstitute.org/

Chemtrail conference, New York. 17-19 August: http://www.consciousnessbeyondchemtrails.com/

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
8 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
8 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
10 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
10 hours ago
More…