Q&A includes: 

•  Am I am ambassador for ETs? 
•  Can you help me work on the Philosopher's Stone? 
•  How can I help the people in Syria and Lebanon from over here in Europe? 
•  Is it a negative belief or my intuition warning me? 
•  Does my free will affect my other parallel incarnations? 
•  How can I tell if it is excitement or anxiety? 
•  My channeled beings don't translate. Can you help? 
•  How can we have our excitement last all week not just on weekends when we get together with friends? 
•  How can we help people who need our support? 
•  How do you dance in your society? 
•  What about music? Is it like the steel drum? 
•  Can you comment on Ozonated water and electrotherapy? 
•  Do I have a connection to Tesla? 
•  Does sound create mass? 
•  What is the speed of electrostatic potential? 
•  What role does macroscopic quantum tunneling play in energy reception and energy conversion? 
•  Do some beings have higher vibrations than humans? 
•  What does your normal day look like? 
•  How can I improve myself as a healer? 
•  What is the difference between our relationships to ETs in Europe or the US? 
•  Is there a vortex in Romania? 
•  What happens energetically during intercourse? 
•  How can I know I am in template level reality? 
•  What is self doubt? 
•  How can I get over the fear of being "crazy"? 
•  When I don't smoke cigarettes I have undesired effects, what can I do? 
•  Could you speak about having children in your civilization? 
•  Do we actually have a chance to change things politically? 
•  My mom used to tell me not to get excited all the time. How can I counteract that? 
•  The pineal gland, what does it do? 
•  Will we find something under the Sphynx? 
•  Is it necessary to ascend with mass consciousness? 
•  Who chooses our theme? 
•  I give breath work sessions and people see ETs. Who are the beings? 
•  I had a channeling experience this year and it was uncomfortable. How can I overcome this? 
•  Is your family crest similar to an Irish cross? 
•  Is the Giant Causeway connected to you? 
•  I have a child that is disabled and it is very challenging can you help me? 
•  How can the people of Europe participate in the postcard a day experiment to the government? 
•  How can we use sound like in chanting or singing to create physical change? 
•  Have you ever set foot on our planet? 
•  How can we reactivate our universal DNA? 
•  Can you share something about yourself that we are not aware of? 
And more!




A new release from Bashar! Amplifying First Contact - recorded in Prague, Czech Republic
If you cannot read this message please click here for online version

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Oh??? you have to buy it first do you?

    That's some gift to the world then.

    Bashar did say a long time ago that by 2017 ets would be here...

    Say no more..

  • yes, we can change things politically, using the power of focussed will and white magick skills, in service to the divine plan of logos.....

  • in december of 1996, i visited giza plateau with a rajon institute expedition...under egyptian army protection, doctor jon sherwood, rachel sherwood and myself, entered the 'hall of records..' with the blessings of zahi hawass, brother of tat....

  • well, as far as healing methods go, none better than m'zupa, an arcturian practiioner, who trained both myself and movella....have used special green light projections on patients, with tlacote magnetised water.....amazing cures.....it works...

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
13 hours ago
More…