I just once again started the path of accession and I am new to this site.  15 years ago I met a men who told me all about Ashtar Sheran and the command and all the things related to the accession of our planet, he took me to a very remote place in Brazil where there was a 3 level dimensional gate, where I had physical contact with many multi dimensional  beings and ships.  This men (Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira) started a project named "Projeto Portal"(http://www.projetoportal.org.br) to bring awareness to all the things that are happening to our planet that at this point (2012) we know about.  During the last 15 years I kind of "put aside" all the knowledge I've gained and became just another human stuck on a 3rd dimension reality.  

Recently I lost my beloved grandparents, and that has been THE MOST SIGNIFICANT spiritual experience of my life, I felt joy and happiness for them since they were no longer living with the burdens off old age and the 3d.  Ironically they passed away only 29 days from each other, after 75 years of marriage.  I thought it would be a completely different experience, I thought I would be devasted and sad but instead I was reminded that life goes on and that death is an illusion.  Their passing reminded me about the teachings of Ashtar and made me reconnect with his energy, it brought me to this site where I thought I would find guidence, love and care.  I felt awakened once again and I wanted to get in touch with others that were having a simmilar experience.

I have noticed that many of you "light workers" carry a very big ego, and think that you are better then others because you are from this planet or that planet or whatever...  I read a post on this site that sounded beautiful and uplifting, if it's true or not I don't know but it resonated very well within me.  I made a compliment to the poster and thanked him (I think it was norway) and I was attacked, I was even called a reptilian (whatever that means)...

I am here because I want to ascend with our planet I am willing to do whatever it takes, I came here for help from others who know more and are more prepared then myself. NEVER i I thought I would be attacked by making a simple compliment.  That made me really sad, almost hopeless...

There are enough haters in this world and there are plenty of sites and forums for them.  I would love to see harmony in this site since this is a community of "like minded" people.  Please be loving to one another, measure your words, you don't know who you are talking to.  Before you put it out there, think how you would feel if those word were meant to you.  Stop with the SMART ASS ARROGANCE.  There should not be a place for this on this site and certainly there is no place for it in our near future reality.  I am here because I SEEK THE TRUTH AND I WANT TO LEAR FROM YOU.  

With Love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv_lRuOEWO4

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For example. My dad tests me alot. I always answer with: That is your opinion. And then I turn away. But sometimes I feel attached to his opinion because he is my dad. I am learning that this does not have to affect me and in the past months it has been going a lot better for me. Also doing a lot of emotional clearing during meditation which really helps me. 

• Ah! I get it! I think that is what I'm doing but just not yet in my head. I'm often judged as being very aloof. And I have always liked my birdseye view to everything. Nothing can really get to me. Usually... As I said... Sometimes... Just sometimes. It's getting less and less. Just training myself. It was another lesson this. 

Thank you for that Lalit!!! 

• Well thruthseeker here's my 2 cents. Beliefs can redirect your tendencies aswell as your thought process. Theres an film technique known as superimposing which is similar to what beliefs can do. This also is a simple human behaviour when the nature of  someones existence comes into question this set off alot of triggers as you say "ego". Thoughts carry weight the more sensitive the bigger the effect this like newtons law at its basic. Also another possiblity could simply be a causality, simple missunderstandings or just lack of better words. Sharing ideas is not an easy thing to do it takes practice and like some would say the patience of a god. Now i'd like to carefully point out that all beliefs are just as important as the other theres a clear cohesive correlation in most religions and cultures. Consider also that all cultures have creation myths and its the apparent fundamental morals that are important to retain. Beliefs are important but sadly hope aswell as faith can be a tool for bad which brings me back to why these subjects are sensitive.

• Thank you Shogun, what a great reply! truly an insight.  I bring it to heart!

• No probs brudduh san !

• Hare today GOON tomorrow

• NICE OBSERVATION.

• agree to disagree without being different and indifferent.

LEARN that different views can co-exist.

SHARE AND GROW.

• Thank you Gailene, I agree with you! xoxo

• Love that quote about a fool thinking he knows everything and a wise man knowing he knows nothing. The only problem is the one that thinks they know everything often class the wise ones as the fools when it is the other way around! I have heard this before many times and when you get it you really become humble spiritually which is a good place to be. Thanks for reminding me of this <3

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
... ... This is a guided meditation and energy channeling where we tap into the unique frequency of the new moon in Taurus. You will embody your Higher Self to gain clarity, receive guidance from your guides, and clear all shadow energy from your…
10 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
... Mountain Spirit - Healing Angelic Music For Body, Soul, & Spirit
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I have purchased gold bullion and sold gold coins, over several years now and the golden rule is, to make sure that your gold is genuine and kosha....The real element....It must be confirmed and often I will insist on serial numbers and verification…"
11 hours ago
"I'm certainly looking forward to the proposed "Nuremberg 2.0" trials, of the covid vaxx assassins and their crimes against humanity.....Dodgy doctors, big pharma and WEF elites, can run, but they cannot hide....…"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, i am Kejraj!You are entering a time of great excitement, and yes, turbulence is expected. This is only natural for an ascending world. Your love is understood, however, your fear of loss must…
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Thanks Alternate Earth, yes I do know about the elite plans in setting up several blocks, based upon geography and omitting any interest in the feelings, rays and national histories, of the people of such lands.....Japan linked to China....Britain…"
15 hours ago
AlternateEarth commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Rev and Drexk--I'm sure you both heard or read about the nwo global plan -'because we are going into space the world needs to be a different place'- sector 1; from the panama canal to Canada/Greenland Sector 2; western and eastern…"
15 hours ago
"If anyone here is looking to obtain gold, there is plenty on the asteroid named Psyche. But you will need a ride to get there, and mine, as it's located in an orbit between Jupiter and Mars....…"
16 hours ago
More…