Replies

• An Australian doctor found a vaccine that kills the coronavirus...The name is "Ivermectin"...Let's see if he is allowed to patent it...It should be cheap since it doesn't have to go through Big Pharma...?

• The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

you can get it now-

• That is good to know...I was not aware that it was already approved and I thought it was a vaccine...thanks Pet Rock...

• MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH is a masqued ball masquerade, for the global population and the dance steps can be found everywhere, giving arrows/instructions, upon the floors of; shops/schools/churches/government offices/banks/estate agents/hospitals/libraries/museums.....WEAR YOUR MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCE, as you learn the totalitarian dance [of death,] gifted upon the world by RED CHINA and globalism....

Note the enthusiasm among leftists across the world, for this pandemonium...?? Their warm fuzzy power-trip, as they get to micro-manage people, using a charade-masquerade-plandemic.....??

IS IT ABOUT A VIRUS, OR AN ELECTION>>>????

***TRUMP2020***

• yeah-the creepy leftits were all about bucking the fed govs mandates of any kind-all different now

• Nice word play. 
      Masquerade :) 

I expect "rising numbers" 
      especially in October
      just before the election.
      It's also clear that many political leaders
      are actually sock puppets. 
      They repeat the same message
      and don't mean a word they say. 

• demon puppets

Devil Puppet Smoking a Cigarette. Stock Footage Video (100 ...

• In the UK we have similar "science experts" giving advice [globalist orders] to Johnson, anent their "pandemic" [masque of the red death.]
    One such "expert" being Dr Susan Mackie, a member of the British COMMUNIST PARTY>>>LOL

• Yes and more...They banned Hydroxychloroquine/zinc prescriptions, from being given to Covid-19 patients, by Doctors...
    They then censored many experienced Doctors, who got together to complain about this, on Youtube...

Simultaneously, Dr Fauchi promotes his drug [poison] and Bill Gates promotes population reduction, through a mandatory vaccination [poison] program..

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK..............................!!

• Supposedly Trump is going to remove demon puppet Fauci and replace him with a human-maybe we'll get this mandatory mask thing over with and promote Hydroxychloroquine/zinc-msm is a huge problem

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion The Vatican Declares: A 2000 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Was Not Crusified...Repeat Not Crusified
"So why the hell do you have statues, photos, pendants etc of Jesus on a cross you foolish idiots"
13 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
youtubeembedcode enUltimate Web traffic
16 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 2000 Year Old Bible Recovered Written In Aramaic
"Now maybe this Bible is AS IT WAS ..without changes so the whole truth"
54 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
youtubeembedcode.com/es/buy bulk traffic
55 minutes ago
Valana replied to Valana's discussion VISIT OF THE EAGLE and Tribute to ClaudiaLee in Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Lee, you and I have learned a great lesson in life and moved higher on the stairway upward to our divine Self.
I have read some say if I have a problem with someone I will never let them in my life again.  That is not the law of forgiveness that…"
2 hours ago
Lee left a comment on EMPTY SPACE
"Hello to all. It is me...Lee...back and trying to decide what to name the group or what genre it should be within. It will either be WRITERS' CORNER as it once was, or LIVING WITH CONTACT."
2 hours ago
Lee shared their group on Facebook
2 hours ago
Lee replied to Valana's discussion VISIT OF THE EAGLE and Tribute to ClaudiaLee in Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
""
2 hours ago
More…

Creator Vs The 'Omnis'

It is not a surprise that people would eventually say that men created God in their own image rather than the vice-versa. However, it is both wise and stupid  to say so. Originaly God was conceived as some unknown creator. There was no much…

Read more…
Views: 19
Comments: 0

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.