Replies

• An Australian doctor found a vaccine that kills the coronavirus...The name is "Ivermectin"...Let's see if he is allowed to patent it...It should be cheap since it doesn't have to go through Big Pharma...?

• The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

you can get it now-

• That is good to know...I was not aware that it was already approved and I thought it was a vaccine...thanks Pet Rock...

• MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH is a masqued ball masquerade, for the global population and the dance steps can be found everywhere, giving arrows/instructions, upon the floors of; shops/schools/churches/government offices/banks/estate agents/hospitals/libraries/museums.....WEAR YOUR MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCE, as you learn the totalitarian dance [of death,] gifted upon the world by RED CHINA and globalism....

Note the enthusiasm among leftists across the world, for this pandemonium...?? Their warm fuzzy power-trip, as they get to micro-manage people, using a charade-masquerade-plandemic.....??

IS IT ABOUT A VIRUS, OR AN ELECTION>>>????

***TRUMP2020***

• yeah-the creepy leftits were all about bucking the fed govs mandates of any kind-all different now

• Nice word play. 
      Masquerade :) 

I expect "rising numbers" 
      especially in October
      just before the election.
      It's also clear that many political leaders
      are actually sock puppets. 
      They repeat the same message
      and don't mean a word they say. 

• demon puppets

Devil Puppet Smoking a Cigarette. Stock Footage Video (100 ...

• In the UK we have similar "science experts" giving advice [globalist orders] to Johnson, anent their "pandemic" [masque of the red death.]
    One such "expert" being Dr Susan Mackie, a member of the British COMMUNIST PARTY>>>LOL

• Yes and more...They banned Hydroxychloroquine/zinc prescriptions, from being given to Covid-19 patients, by Doctors...
    They then censored many experienced Doctors, who got together to complain about this, on Youtube...

Simultaneously, Dr Fauchi promotes his drug [poison] and Bill Gates promotes population reduction, through a mandatory vaccination [poison] program..

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK..............................!!

• Supposedly Trump is going to remove demon puppet Fauci and replace him with a human-maybe we'll get this mandatory mask thing over with and promote Hydroxychloroquine/zinc-msm is a huge problem

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

FredrickE007 replied to FredrickE007's discussion UFO
"I seen and still see A lot of lighting around in the dark a lot going on up there"
6 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post
President Donald Trump speaks to the press in the James Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House in Washington on Nov. 20, 2020. (Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images) President Trump Encourages Americans to Gather and Offer Thanks During…
7 hours ago
amparo alvarez liked Pet Rock's discussion Time Line Edit? North Pacific/North Atlantic Right Whales
7 hours ago
amparo alvarez replied to Pet Rock's discussion Time Line Edit? North Pacific/North Atlantic Right Whales
"I looked at the name and sadly it is the Japanese that are attacking these beautiful whales...They do not realize they are balancing the energies on earth and that this has always helped us survive....We would not be here if these wonderful beings…"
7 hours ago
amparo alvarez liked FredrickE007's discussion UFO
7 hours ago
amparo alvarez replied to FredrickE007's discussion UFO
"I know that what you say is the way things are these days...I saw a cigar UFO and it was massive...How do I know this..? It was moving very slowly as if it was outside earth's orbit, but must have been about from 15 to 20 miles long...Then I saw…"
7 hours ago
FredrickE007 posted a discussion
UFO
So a few UFOs have made themselves known to my house.. Me and a friend seen and watched... Others around seemed to be as life as usual.. But I also had encounters.. This has been a great week. 
7 hours ago
Susanna Antonyi commented on amparo alvarez's blog post The 9D Arcturian Council: The Changes You Have in Front of You
"YES!!!!!"
7 hours ago
More…

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.