Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!…
True Self. . . and higher self?
Alan Watts and the illusion of Maya
what are your thoughts, share openly. . .
no domination needed.
Read more…
Alan Watts and the illusion of Maya
what are your thoughts, share openly. . .
no domination needed.
Read more…The planetary alignment that will take place Dec 3, 2012 is dead-on alignment with the Pyramids at Giza. There are no accidents.
Will it be as spectacular as in the rendering below? Probably not, but that doesn’t diminish the significance or rarity of
Read more…Hello. I am a new member of this site. Thanks for accepting me! I have greatly enjoyed the posts, channelings, and dicsussions thus far. However, I think there is an element of thought largely missing here, and that is the taoist concept of yin and y
Read more…Universal mantra: The SOHAM/SOHUM mantra has been called the universal mantra because of the fact that its vibration is already a part of the breath, and everybody breathes. Sooooo... is the sound of inhalation, and Hummmm... is the sound of exhalati
Read more…Nothing can stand in our way. Despite the attempts of other's breaking the rules of destiny if you believe in GOD and follow your inner voice you will prevail. In my life I have experienced death multiple times and I am still here in this moment and
Read more…Nothing can stand in our way. Despite the attempts of other's breaking the rules of destiny if you believe in GOD and follow your inner voice you will prevail. In my life I have experienced death multiple times and I am still here in this moment and
Read more…
This is Judith. The moment “Discombobulation!” popped up as the title for this message, the celestial team surprised me by asking me to collaborate with them in creating it. Although they had already let me know that the “time would come” when my o
Read more…
Transcript: St. Germaine on Heavenly Blessings - the Violet Flame and the I AM Presence
Graham: On our November 8, 2012 Heavenly Blessings show, St. Germaine joined us through Linda Dillon to discuss the Violet Flame, the I AM Presence and how impor
The Mothership, Mytre & Kepier Part 6 - The Visitors Perspective
By Suzanne Lie - November 28, 2012
http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.co.uk/
One of the many night body visitors awakes
with a vague memory of being on the Starship…
Visitor
Dearest Arcturians,
Read more…You have come a long way dear ones, and even if the road has been a slippery and steep one for many of you, know that it is indeed about to level out considerably. As we have already discussed in an earlier message, this month of December will bring
Read more…Fermi's Paradox (i.e. Where are They?):
The story goes that, one day back on the 1940's, a group of atomic scientists, including the famous Enrico Fermi, were sitting around talking, when the subject turned to extraterrestrial life. Fermi is supposed
Read more…
12/2/2012 ~You are on the verge of enormous changes in how you experience existence which will bring you great happiness and contentment. You have been holding the intent for this moment through an extremely long series of human incarnations, while y
12/02/2012 ~Humanity is due for a shocking surprise that will amaze and delight everyone. Those of you who are aware that you are shortly to awaken from your heavy slumbering state within the illusion will also experience that wonderful shock. No one
As channeled through Amethyst
http://thehouseofvioletflame.wordpress.com
Hello dear ones, our eyes are on your beloved Gaia. There is a deep need for understanding at this point and the following 4 portals that will open before your eyes will be about
Read more…
As many of us are both blissfully & painfully aware, we have entered the magnetic portal of the November 28, 2012 Full Moon Lunar Eclipse - bookend to the November 13, 2012 New Moon Grand Solar Eclipse, last solar eclipse of the Mayan Calendar as fo
As we all know and believe December 21'st 2012 is the end of the Mayan Calendar, and were suppose to ascend to a heaven like state of consciousness and I was sitting back listening to a song by the O Jays and weather you like the O Jay"s or not thi
Read more…Hello! I have serious problems.. I'm not even sure I will survive this without going insane..I attended a healing class in 2007 and learned to talk to the prime creator.. But there was someone there interfering.. And I started talking with them inste
Read more….......remote from Universal nature, man in civilization surveys all creatures through the glass of his knowledge~we patronize them for their incompleteness , for their faith of having taken form way below ourselves..........and that is a great error
Read more…
Editor’s Note: This is a contribution by KC McCormick http://tinybuddha.com/author/kc-mccormick/
“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” ~Norman Cousins
It seems on some level we must know tha
Read more…Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!…