Alternative Media, World Events & News (7731)

I DON'T BELIEVE IT. F.B.I. (Federal Bureau of Investigation) Director Tells "60 Minutes" That Americans "Should Be Deeply Skeptical Of Government Power" (AND HE'S STILL WORKING FOR OBAMA???)

FBI Chief: Citizens Should Be ‘Deeply Skeptical’ of Government

FBI Chief: Citizens Should Be 'Deeply Skeptical' of Government


Americans should be “deeply skeptical” of government power, says FBI Director James Comey, adding that law enforcement should be able to access someone’s telephone only with a court order.

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 9

We’re Screwed” Says White House Correspondent and Gov Document Surfaces Exposing the Real Truth Behind Ebola and how More Trouble is Headed Our Way…

News about the widening Ebola outbreak is getting worse by the day. Thus far, 7,000 persons have been infected and about 3,500 have died—including our first official case in Dallas, Texas. Furthermore, rumors have been circulating about the possibili

Read more…
14 Replies
Views: 10
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
10 hours ago
More…