Alternative Media, World Events & News (7731)

Should the first manned mission to Mars be all WOMEN? Females need fewer resources so the trip..How will we land astronauts on Mars? Thermal footage of Space X Falcon 9 rocket could help Nasa find out

Should the first manned mission to Mars be all WOMEN? Females need fewer resources so the trip is easier, claims expert:San Francisco writer says the first mission to Mars should be only womenKate Green for Slate took part in a simulated mission to t

Read more…
5 Replies
Views: 23

What heaven's really like - by a leading brain surgeon who says he's been there: Read his testimony before you scoff...it might just shake your beliefs

When I was a small boy, I was adopted. I grew up remembering nothing of my birth family and unaware that I had a biological sister, named Betsy. Many years later, I went in search of my biological family, but for Betsy it was too late: she had died.T

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 10

MORE EBOLA "conspiracy theory:" U.S. Military Surgeon Claims U.S. Army And Level 4 Bioweapons Facility Ft. Detrick Rejected VERY PROMISING Ebola Drug RC-2Beta Two Weeks Before The Outbreak Took Place

Doctor: U.S. Army Rejected Successful Ebola Drug 2 Weeks Before Outbreak

Exclusive: Former flight surgeon had been working with Ft. Detrick to develop treatment
Doctor: U.S. Army Rejected Successful Ebola Drug 2 Weeks Before Outbreak

Image Credits: CDC Global

by Paul Joseph Watson | October 16, 2014


A doctor claims that he de

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 7

ANOTHER VICTORY PEOPLE. Monsanto reportedly takes $156 million loss this quarter as countries, investors, and grocers run away from this corrupt corporation.

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rTOhiR_X5Pw for four minute video.  It's been reported that Bill Gates still owns his 500,000 shares, while many concerned investors (and grocers) are running from this incredibly corrupt a

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 6

★Italian Farmer Gets Ebola Virus Crop Circle Into His Field...plus...★Ebola Manufactured by Western Pharmaceuticals...Ebola Outbreak Planned Years Ago! What Do You Think The Millions Of “Coffin Liners

Dario Gambarin, an Italian land artist has created a huge work of art in a farm field to raise awareness about the Ebola epidemic. One thing you would never think about is the relation of crop circle patterns to Ebola. But this one below is manmade,

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 9
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
10 hours ago
More…