Alternative Media, World Events & News (7731)

NOW THIS IS SO STUPID IT IS HILARIOUS. The New CBS Star Trek Television Show Will Model The Klingons After Trump Supporters Due To This Sweeping Generalization That Trump Supporters Are Racial Purists

DOES THIS MEAN THAT HILLARY CLINTON GETS TO PLAY KHAN FOR A RE-ENACTMENT OF "The Revenge of Khan????" She will need to grow her hair for that, and this may p!ss off the feminists if she does that.

NEW STAR TREK SHOW HAS MODELED ITS KLINGONS ON TRUMP S

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 14
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
11 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
26 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
42 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
9 hours ago
More…