carsmashedThree independent sources have recently claimed the Lord told them a large earthquake is going to hit the west coast on Thursday, October 3, 2013. Two of these sources identified the earthquake will measure 9.7 on the Richter scale. That would make it the largest earthquake in recorded history.

Since 1900 when earthquake records began, the largest earthquake was 53 years ago, a 9.5 in Chile in 1960. That earthquake was also accompanied by a 38 foot tsunami, which caused most of the casualties. There have only been five earthquakes in history measuring 9.0 or higher, so it is very rare.

It is also rare for the Lord to give people specific dates and Richter scale measurements for these events. Usually people only see scenes from what is coming, but no dates. So to hear three independent sources all hearing the same date makes this all very unusual.

According to these sources, the Golden Gate Bridge will be broken in half by the tsunami. The remains of the bridge will be moved into a vertical position. The San Francisco valley will be flooded with water. The following provides testimonies from each of these three sources.

Warning from Adam H:
Adam H. posted the video shown below on his Youtube page. The following is the transcript of his testimony.

This video is about what my mom has been telling me for the last day and a half. She has been having dreams and visions about a large earthquake off the west coast of the United States. She has had something like this happened to her once before. It was right before the Japan earthquake and tsunami. She basically predicted it. It was pretty intense. It was about two days before the event. This one though she says she has seen numbers and dates and times. It is early October in the daytime, sometime in the morning, on a Thursday. The warning we are hearing is a 9.7 earthquake on the West Coast.

Adam was reluctant to give the exact date in the video. There he only identified the date as a Thursday in early October. However, in the comments section on his YouTube page he identified the date is Thursday, October 3, 2013. Also, he said the earthquake will be off the west coast, which means it would likely create a very big tsunami.

video below...

Pastor Joel’s Warning:
The second source was provided by Pastor Joel and posted on Steve Quayle’s website. His comments are as follows:

I received a call from a sister in the Lord (Kelly) who was frightened at a vision she had recently seen. She saw the upcoming date as October 3, with the Golden Gate Bridge breaking in half and going vertical, a huge tsunami covering San Francisco, an earthquake 9.7 in the city and water flooding the valley. Many souls perished. She felt compelled to warn people. Her fear came largely because she had seen a vision of the Boston Marathon Bombing the night before it happened.

As I was sharing these two events with my wife, she reminded me of a call she had received two weeks before. An intercessor friend (Margaret) from the East Bay area had warned Georgia not to go into San Francisco starting the last week in September through the first three weeks of October. Margaret had seen a tsunami and a devastating earthquake in the city, in a vision. Today Margaret told Georgia that many other intercessors have recently seen the same type of
warnings.

Earlier this week, I was sharing some of this with our Tuesday Prophetic Luncheon Group. One of our sisters (Barbara) told me that the Lord had spoken to her clearly recently. He said that the “bowl of iniquity of San Francisco” was now full to the brim! [Continue reading]

Warning from Cindy Page:
Cindy Page says the Lord told her to be ready by the 275th day of this year, which is October 2 2013 for an earthquake hitting California. Since that will be her final chance to prepare the earthquake could hit by the next day, which is October 3 2013.

For more details regarding her testimony including a video, please see my previous post: Cindy Page: California Earthquake Coming in October 2013.

MY COMMENTS:
In addition to these warnings, many others have received warnings of earthquakes and tsunamis hitting the west coast very soon. The Lord is trying to warn all who are willing to listen. His judgment is aimed at those who have rejected Him, not at His own people who follow Him. However, His people must also be willing to listen to His warnings and take action.

If you live on the west coast and you are unable to leave, the best thing you can do to prepare for these events is to get right with God. That is your best chance for mercy and protection. If you would like to know how to get right with Him, click here.

If you have friends or family members living on the west coast, please send them a link to this post so they can be warned about it before it is too late. The following are links to some previous posts:

Author: James Bailey

James Bailey writes blog articles about current events and how they relate to the truth of the scriptures. His vision is to broadcast the good news of Jesus Christ through blog sites and other media.

© 2013, Z3news.com. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author and a clickable link to http://Z3news.com. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

http://z3news.com/w/97-earthquake-coming-west-coast-october-3-2013/#.UkRBfVVwwG4.facebook

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think you're wrong.

Or right.

No more so than i think I'm wrong or right.

• Ann, 

I don't need instructions on how connect with source.

I rely on source to lead me to the information I require.

Where ever it may be

It all comes from within.

I still don;t know what you're going to be right about.

because you haven't said anything meaningful to be right or wrong about.

As for being a spiritual guide...

spiritual guides don't go on a crusade to create a crisis of faith amongst billions of people.who are quite happy to go to a building once a week, get down on their hands and knees and commune with God.

I bet you don't have a plan for what to do with these people after your crusade is won.

You say you don't want to be a cult leader.

And yet here you are, making judgments and plans of a spiritual nature that will impact almost a third of the population.

I have news for you.

Christianity will not fall.

Not through your efforts or anyone elses.

It will evolve in line with the changing consciousness of the planet.

And fulfill its potential.

Time will prove me right about this.

Spiritual guides don't question how someone connects to God.

They rejoice in the fact that they have a connection.

And work with the person to strengthen it.

Spiritual guides teach by example.

What example are you offering me here ?

because I don't recognize any compassion in your words.

And compassion is my teacher.

Christianity was created by men who took the teachings of a man who was touched by spirit and manipulated them to suit their agenda.

Not aliens. (a claim i find a bit ludicrous under the circumstances....)

Prove otherwise.

And lastly, if you are on a crusade to shut down Christianity then can I suggest that you work on your connection to source.

Because you are looking for your solutions from without.

Namaste.

• You guys have been at it for 2 days already, Ann just let it go. I don't even know why you are here on this site if your going to just post negativity and what you think is "NOT" going to happen. Who are we if we are not allowed to express ourselves anyway we see fit. Take it or leave and move on...........

• The voice of reason Jennifer.

It has been let go of.

• God Bless you both.

• But I'm not excited about this.

It just seemed somehow relevant

I don't care if its a space ship or not.

Conspircay theorists an argue over that one

To me ts a highly magnetic planetary body crossing the ecliptic plane.

It's magnetic influence will be felt.

How remains to be seen.

Just like a full or new moon impacts on the tides.

The guy on the video hasn't made any claims.

he's just quoting physics.

What are you trying to change my mind over?

Because you haven't really said.

Its a surprisingly vague comment actually.

I change my mind all the time as new information comes to light.

I'm in the business of solving my paradoxes.

So I need to stay flexible.

i had no interest in Elinin what so ever.

And as for Ison breaking up, 

Good for it if it does.

Other sources believe it will survive its near pass by the Sun without disintegrating.

Its big

Am I a former you?

If you think it helps you understand me better.

But personally, i don't think so.

I'm not even what I was like 6 months ago.

• and you're right.

the prediction didn't eventuate as predicted.

That was never the intended purpose of the prediction though.

The 3.0 magnitude tremor that was only a mile deep (unusually shallow) so that it could rock your world but not cause any damage is a bit of a giveaway.

don't ya think...

Did you consider that......

lucky for a lot of people  that.it didn't.

There is a far grander plan at work here...

THAT.IT
    • And I'd much rather be working with your energy than against it.

• Ann,

let me tell you something hun

write whatever you like.

Have your moment of glory.

If yuo think I opened it for your benefit.

Because you don't know the quarter of it.

And it won't change anything.

Give it your best shot.

If you think I have nothing better to do with my, and the people i care abouts time, than play games and score points,

think again.

you don't know me at all

I take my commitment to the light very very seriously.....

And your opinion of me and what I say and do is meaningless.to me.

Not everyone thinks like you.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
8 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
8 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
8 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
8 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
8 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
9 hours ago
More…