Replies

  • looks like a photo shopped  amoeba  

  • This reply was deleted.
    • What a great catch.

  • Perhaps to those who have a video screen mounted where their head should be... For all else, I've probably succeeded. ;)

    • This reply was deleted.
      • There's nothing wrong with your observations. It's your conclusions I am questioning. ;)

  • This is an old one.  We've been there, done that already.  Even on youtube, it's an old one.

  • http://solar.physics.montana.edu/ypop/Program/hfilament.html

    Sometimes I just Love to suck the magic out of seemingly magical things. ;)

    About Filaments and Prominences
  • This reply was deleted.
    • wouldnt surprise me if this was low flying object ............few yrs back , in northern California, in the mountains, "rumor has it" from many sources that couple mile long something covered area in shade. Confirmed story , even from sheriff for whom I worked on remodeling his house............few more yrs back , Ufon hot lines lid up in red like a christmass tree, with reports from florida and all the way to canadian borders about something very massive moving across the sky. ALso confirmed story................

  • Although it also makes for some internal laughs. :)


    Internally, we can though use it to sort out the weeds from the flowers on the site. I think Phaedron just classified himself as Bindweed in the garden of Ashtar. ;)

    If I were to classify myself, in the book of Spiritual Fauna we be writing right this moment, it probably be Wormwood. Psychedelic, funny and teaching in small doses but poisonous, lethal and even boring in large. ;)

  • This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
9 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 15
Comments: 0