21/12 - & My Update!! Share yours!

Its the 21st already over here and i Just want to wish everyone a beautiful day....!!

ALSO

I had the first memories restored back tonight, of my life of ET.... which was pretty amazing... !!

( a time outside of our current space.)

8110498652?profile=original

The life of Galactic ET's Angels can be imagined about; read about... but to experience.... oh god... it was amazingggggggggggggggggg, thank the heavens....

8110498280?profile=original

I wanted to share even though I consider myself a very private person;(yes really!)

because god knows this site needs much positivity and encouragement... and god knows,,, i love to share the good things with fellow lovers of the divine!! :))

8110498280?profile=original

Today FINALLY i got to experience *that* feeling again* of being an ET; and it was beyond words!!!

teleportation, mind over matter,
freezing *3d time*, and moving in and out of realities/ parallel dimensions...

the things i saw again... my god.... and thank god... !

I want to thank everybody for all their support & love ... and to say thank you to Rune publically and to our son... both of you are amazing...thank you for everything... thank you angels for reminding me of the ONE... OF LOVE...OF PEACE... HOPE... CALMNESS... OF ALL GOOD THINGS, I WISH TO YOU ALL...

8110498661?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i cant help it starsud... starstudd ..star sud dud... ahaha.... (dont know why , i just love playing with words.,,, maybe dyslexia... right brain and left brain rewire, words misspelt)... let me blame it on an ascension symptom, LOL

i love the woman falling off the bike,,,, ET is definately FLYING home , LOL

•  Hey Star so glad I was right about you. I was sitting here with a friend who had been in the army and is awaking to things of the Spirit and I was showing him the 11/12/13 All That Is Heart Stargate Matrix and he started to go to sleep as he could see and feel the energy pouring from it. He said Jeff how come you are not effected by the energy. I said I have been drawing, Writing and have been involved for years. You know I believe this is the myth behind Father Christmas. 12/12/12 start off the Download activating the Atomic Diamond God Cell 12 Strand DNA Multidimensional Template. 9 days to download and reboot brings us to 21/12 and your experience Star. 21 to 24 72 hours of cleansing and activation. The Day of The Lord in Isaiah . Our frequencies and Codes are changing to 5D and above. 25th we have all been raised to Higher God Consciousness with the alignment first time in 26,000 years of Alcyone our Central Sun which orbits another 8 Central Suns above to the Great Central Sun of Prime Creator and Prime Creatrix.So dear Star this is just the start. Thank you for being and love to Rune.Another friend was speaking of those Shamanic ceremonies and how they saw geometric patterns with their eyes. And I said I saw those30 years ago when the Picture "Amadeus Mozart" featured and I watched this patten on the Screen for 20 minutes. Just recently I received more of this Computer and my third eye vibrated. Its just turned to 23/12 midnight while I type this and today I picked up a roll of Holographic paper which when I held it vertically formed 10 descending rings around the foil and when I held it diagonally I saw the 12 strand DNA cascading picked up from the sun. So cheers I am tired Blessings Love Joy Balance Grace Harmony kingjeff

• KingJ, awesome!! love the maths behind the science and theory, its all so very interesting and makes alot of sense, subtle change of frequency and code, all aligned to numerical data, codes, and dna... :) wonderful!! thank you for sharing :)

• 8114575067?profile=original

• Statstud hahahaa, :D !!

the term *wind* also has many usages (u know),, u experienced wind outside...huh...  that made me crack a smile too! ! lol

aha!

well regarding your friends in the above pic...

look what happened NEXT!! lol He really shouldnt have gone home...:P

8116007458?profile=original

• Its been a normal day for me again. I didn't expect anything major to happen except another beauty~full day. .....................

• yay Assiya, way to go :))

• Well afterall i think its a gradual shift. But we will soon be able to feel how the energy gets more stronger and more positive. Just came in from an UFO-sightseeing, couldnt capture anything this time though. Pretty clear sky

• Hi STAR .. I feel pretty good actually ... then again, I didn't expect anything to happen.. I think the big shift is very subtle.. and works on levels that we dot need to look into just yet .. so maybe its all going on inside of us but we appear to be having a day pretty much like any other.. the Mayan calendar ended  .. and a new one began .. we are new born babies as such.. if you take the whole of time represented by one year, were only in the first few moments of the first of January .. but time is going to run out pretty soon.. I feel.

The big changes.. well I didn't feel huge changes... I feel alright.. that's about it.. I just think its happening on deeper, more subtle levels.. we shall see as the next few days and weeks pass how people are dealing with it all .. 

• I agree there Luke; its always subtle changes! I feel like a newborn baby everyday, lol

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Does anyone here know that in the militaries of all nations, correct placement of rank insignia and medals, regimental regalia, etc, is a must....The female silver oak-clustered "Lieutenant Colonel," who carries the "nuclear football" for Biden, has…"
14 minutes ago
"Indeed, but Trump has been appointed Commander-in-Chief, since the dark attempted a colour revolution coup (purple) against the Republic, on January 6th 2021....That was what finally activated military intelligence, which is a tier above the…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep all truth with what you said Drekx. Since Trump will not be officially in office till Jan 2025 though the time period up until then is when the Deep State Cabal is gonna try and throw everything they got at us which is when they will most likely…"
1 hour ago
"Alternate Earth: Most military operations have phases, in which to play out the process....Usually culminating in a conclusion.

In the case of the plan of the patriots (Earth Alliance global,) America and the world is currently in the Great…"
4 hours ago
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This may be more good news for readers, as the W.H.O. has revised some of it's more egregious power grabs, as indicated in the interim draft, from a legal perspective....See the revisions, BUT, KEEP VIGILANT....👀…"
18 hours ago
"This may be more good news for readers, as the W.H.O. has revised some of it's more egregious power grabs, as indicated in the interim draft, from a legal perspective....See the revisions, BUT, KEEP VIGILANT....👀…"
18 hours ago
More…