My Sword is bathed in Heaven, for tonight I show you how to kill GOD  / Satan. No man is God in the flesh, an innocent man was accused of being God, and he survives the cross, but the Christ who is the "Image of the invisible God" is Leviathan, the serpent Ouroboros. Only the Father knows the day or the hour... When The Lord (Holy Spirit) will slay Leviathan Isiah 27 (the one God) to release Jonah from the Whale!

The God of the Bible is the Devil! God and Satan are one and the Same!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/ahmed-mukhthar-yacoob/biblical-proof-that-the-lord-god-of-the-bible-satan-and-christians-worship-satan/1395911430699118/

The Holy Spirit is the goodness of the Father, who must kill the Leviathan in order to set Jonah free. The Father represents Time, in that sense he is neutral. We are not killing time itself. I am trying to force this God to be held accountable for his wickedness, if he exists at all. I am trying to set free the Holy Spirit to judge him and destroy him, and perhaps tare reality apart to destroy the super wicked.

As in the days of Noah so shall the end be. NOAHS ARK is based on the Cube of Gilgamesh, it's the New Jerusalem and the Cube of Metatron. It's symbolic of a new 3D space-time reality. The 12 Zodiac animals board Noahs ark. The elite have made laws so that we are considered livestock. In our forms we have kids and are listed as male and female, it goes deeper of course. HU = Sacrifice. The HU-mans do not enter the Ark, they get sacrificed. Even an Atheist can get into the Holy Spirit.

I find it hard to believe that the entire world was wicked before the flood destroyed them all. Only Noah and his family survived? If the event in question was to remove all of the good people into a new reality, then it makes perfect sense. He says he won't destroy a place if even one righteous person is there.

The direction we are headed, is the end of Monotheism, and the end of organized religion, lest they take us back into the dark ages. When it will happen who can say, but...

Is the Holy Spirit a demon as Scott Mcquate claims, or has the God of the Bible been the true demon all along? The deity of the New Testament (after crucifixion) is entirely of light.

Job 31:35 (66 book Bible) "If my adversary (Satan) wrote a book, I would surely bind it as a crown to me." Ezekiel 14: Noah, Daniel, and Job are in it.. But they don't share the same timeline. They are incarnations of the same person, and I suspect he is also Elijah / John the Baptist who restores all things. Jonah is on his way to Tarsus (Saul of Tarsus, new testament) when he realizes he is cursed and sacrifices himself (Takes Satan to the cross) He escapes, Nineveh repents, Disaster is averted.

<< 2 Samuel 24 >> (KJV) "1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah." Is referenced to: << 1 Chronicles 21 >> (KJV) 1 And SATAN stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel. SATAN is the LORD.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world [through Christianity]: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels [i.e. demons, i.e. Jews (who wrote the Buy-bull)] were cast out with him.

Yahweh calls his followers by hissing to them! ‘Satan’ means ‘adversary’ and that’s exactly what Yahweh is – the adversary of humanity: In Matthew 4:9 Luke 4:6 Satan is The Owner of Everything.

In Matthew 4:1-11 Satan was played with Jesus. In Matthew 4:8 Satan taught Jesus. In Matthew 4:9 Satan controlled Jesus. In Luke 4:5 Mark 1:13 Satan was joked with Jesus. In genesis 6:6-7 God of the bible which is satan said that he hate the people and he said that he does not change him self from hating all the creatures malachi 3:6. In 1 Samuel.16:14-16,23; 1 The Spirit of God is spirit of Satan. In 2 Thess 2:11-12 God of the bible which is Satan lies and deceives. In Exodus 15:3 God of The Bible which is Satan is Man of War. In 1 Samuel 15:3 Revelations 19:1-21 God of the bible which is Satan Killed babies.In Luke 12:49 God of the bible which is Satan brings fire.In Jeremiah 13:14 Deuteronomy 7:16 1 Samuel 6:19 God of the Bible which is Satan is destroyer. In Matthew 10:34; Luke 2:14; 22:36 and Mark 9:50; John 14:27; 16:33; Acts 10:36 God of the bible which is Satan Came for Sword. In Deuteronomy 20:16 God of the bible which is Satan Commands Only Killing Everyone and Everything.

YAWEH COMMANDS CANNIBALISM.[satan] commands] ye shall eat the flesh of your sons and daughters shall ye eat. Lev 26:29.... Women are eating the bodies of their children they loved. Lam 2:20. 28. She answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we’ll eat my son.’29. So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him,’ but she had hidden him. 2 kings 6:28-29.

5:19 satan controls the world. Ezekiel 25:15 satan is Creator. Matthew 4:9,Luke 4:6,Satan is the owner of everything. Lamentations 3:38,Amos 3:6,Isa‘iah 45:7 Satan is the most high. Ezekiel 28:17 satan is beautiful.John 8:44 satan has same name like father equal with the father. John 12:31 satan is prince of the world. John 12:31 the earth is the devil‘s.Job 1:6-7,2:1-2 Zech Satan is free to act as he pleases. Ephesins 2:2 satan has the kingdom of power. Zechariah 3 satan opposes God‘s work. Ezekiel 28:12 satan was model of perfection. Ezekiel 28:12 satan has wisdom. Lamentations 3:38 satan is the author of the Bible. Corinthians 11:14 satan is the light.Hebrews 2 Satan has the power to death. Rev 12:9 Satan has angels. Rev 13 "The whole world wanders after the beast."

In case you aren't quite sure. Let me put it this way:

My story: My father sold his soul to the devil. He named me Steven after his reoccuring nightmare about a dead glowing child the beast is sacred of in his garage. The dead child is the one Judas killed in Davinci last supper painting. It was HIS Nightmare. My father is Judas Iscariot! My father was haunted by his signing off on 5 abortions. He felt guilty as a child killer.

He was a VERY powerful witch. He used to summon demons on people. One time he got some people into a car wreck, the demon caused the doors to remain locked. He told me once that he had the power to point to a bird and kill it. I was like 10 and had a girl over, and he said something about having sex with her and a bunch of demons. He accused me of being a traitor. I guess he thought Id follow in his Satanic ways. So he killed himself. That was his final sacrifice to Satan to save himself and pass the nightmare on to me.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8115673072?profile=originalMay the force be with you. :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
2 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
15 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
21 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
38 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
More…