2012 IS HERE by SZUSON

2012 IS HERE    by SZUSON

There is so much information about 2012 and the preparations needed to get us through this time of change, that they neglected to tell you, 2012 is here.  According to the Maori Calendar, which is the same as the Mayan and Tibetan calendars, the New Year is celebrated on July 25.  This means that the New Year of 2012 starts on July 25, 2011. 

According to Rangimarie, a renown Maori tohunga (wisdom keeper) the ancient people followed “Takarua” (Sirius) and when it appears on the eastern horizon, on July 25, this heralds the Maori New Year.  Those connected to Sirius will be celebrating the new year of 2012 on July 25, 2011, by welcoming the sunrise.

The Maori believe they are star people and when a person passes on, the soul makes it journey from Spirit’s Bay to Hawaiiki, to Egypt, to Tibet and then back to Sirius.  They believe that New Zealand was part of the continent of Lemuria, which is coming back together, much like Atlantis. 

The traditional Maori New Year is known as “Matariki”.  Matariki is the Maori name for the cluster of stars known as Pleiades or the Seven Sisters, which appears in the tail of the Milky Way. Various Maori tribes celebrate Matariki at different times in June.  Matariki means “eyes of god” and is a significant time of an ending and a new beginning.  Whether you align with Takarua (Sirius) or Matariki (Pleiades), it is an important time to prepare for the coming year, a time to learn and a time to celebrate the future.  Since it is a time of new beginnings, it is important to look at our lifestyles, our health, our dreams and goals.

Are we living the life we dream of?

Are you the person you want to be?

Have we manifested our hearts’ desires and do we have what we want?

If the answers to these questions are NO, then I ask you, “why not?”

We are all spiritual beings, and if you weren’t, you would not be reading this article.  As spiritual beings, we all have good intentions and we want to be the best that we can be, to heal ourselves and to heal Mother Earth, however, as I look around me, I notice so many spiritual light workers struggling financially and I ask, “Why is this?”  Why shouldn’t our financial needs be taken care of, so we can be free to do our spiritual work?

After 25 years of Energy Healing and work, I have come to believe that the amount of energy that we have is in direct proportion to the amount of money we have.  If we are energetically bankrupt, there is a greater probability that we are also financially deficient.  If you one of those people, who have both spiritual wealth and financial wealth, then you have balanced your energetic bank book efficiently.

To replenish and refill our energetic accounts, we need to collect our energies.  First we do an inventory of how and where our energy is leaking out or where we “invest” our energy.  If the returns are not what you want, then “invest” your energy where it will benefit your energetic account.  Observe and watch where your energy goes, and after a while, you will minimize any wastage and conserve your energy efficiently.  The more energy we have, the greater our spiritual power in manifesting what we want.

The next recommendation is to guard your thoughts.  The reptilian brain is part of our limbic system that is hardwired for fear and negativity, thus influencing our morphic field with more fear and negativity.  Have you ever wondered why people focus and become preoccupied with their perceived failures or mistakes and repeat them over and over again, and can’t seem to remember the ten times that they succeeded or did something well?  Every time we allow fear and negativity into our thoughts, we lose energy.

Disengage from fear and negativity by remembering and focusing only on your successes, achievements and miracles.  This will change your morphic field into attracting more of what you want.  Start the morning by thinking of something wonderful that you have done, and that fills you with joy.  Guard your thoughts, spend your energy wisely and resonate in the higher frequencies of joy and gratitude and watch how miracles abound.  Perhaps this will help to jump start your New Year of 2012.

Since we know everything is energy and our bodies are transforming from carbon base to crystalline bodies, which is a higher vibration, it would only make sense to consume foods that are of a higher vibration, to speed up this process.  This means eating less meat or no meat at all and eating more live foods that are abundant in life force.

We are what we eat, and we are what we feed our crystalline bodies.  Love yourself, and feed your Spirit. Regardless of what happens, we are all powerful spiritual beings.

Live Long and Prosper!

Author of Guardian of Gaia

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0058DUBB2

www.sevenhillshealthexpo.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What a wonderfull message Szuson.

And I learned something new, I didn't knew about the Maori year count. :)

Thanks and much Love,

Drome

• You are welcome.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
41 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
41 minutes ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
11 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
11 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
11 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
12 hours ago
More…