http://thankyouwhiteknights.blogspot.com/2012/01/mass-arrests-have-already-st...
EXCERPT FROM
from David Wilcocks FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time - Section Six: The Ultimate Ponzi Scheme
January 28 2012
It appears that we will soon see mass arrests of many key conspirators in this problem -- by a majority faction within the Pentagon.
The majority Pentagon faction is, in turn, backed and supported by an alliance of 122 nations. Many more will undoubtedly join the alliance once action begins to take place.
According to Fulford, over 60 percent of the US military in the Pentagon now supports the overthrow of this cabal. Recently, a new military witness has gone public -- providing even more corroborating details.
Much of what he and I discussed must remain off the record. None of us have been given enough detail to cause any damage to the plans if we were interrogated.
However, I do believe these plans are very real, and will succeed. The timing of when this will be done is unknown -- but it does appear that it all depends on how quickly things come to a head.
Given what has just happened -- right as we were about to publish the final investigation -- it seems the arrests have already started.

At the very least, we are seeeing the first phase of the arrests.
AN UNPRECEDENTED HOUSECLEANING
The full event will create an unprecedented housecleaning of the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the US government.
It will also sweep through large corporations, the finance industry, the military and the mainstream media complex -- which is largely dominated by a handful of corporations.
The logistics of actually accomplishing this feat are staggering to comprehend.
I fully understand how terrifying this will be to most people -- and there will be incredibly powerful disinformation suggesting it will be a "New World Order takeover" once it happens.
However, it appears to have already started as of Saturday, January 28, 2012 -- and no one seems to be going into a panic.
FOX NEWS WAS THE FIRST TO BE TARGETED
Fulford has been predicting these mass arrests for over a year. I've been promoting this story heavily since October, and I gained a lot more information about the arrests as of early January.
I was even more surprised when a new ex-Navy Seal whistleblower came forward and confirmed everything I had been hearing -- putting a public face to what otherwise had been an extremely secretive story.
Despite all of this, I was still shocked to see that the first wave of arrests has already started -- before I could even finish publishing this.
http://news.yahoo.com/police-search-news-international-offices-london-arrest-...
LONDON (Reuters) - British police arrested four current and former staff of Rupert Murdoch's best-selling Sun tabloid plus a policeman on Saturday as part of an investigation into suspected payments by journalists to officers, police and the newspaper's publisher said.
Police also searched the paper's London offices at publisher News International, News Corp's British arm, in a corruption probe linked to a continuing investigation into phone hacking at its now closed News of the World weekly tabloid.
News Corp's Management and Standards Committee, set up in the wake of the phone hacking scandal, said Saturday's operation was the result of information it had passed to police....

NAMING NAMES
http://news.yahoo.com/police-search-news-international-offices-london-arrest-...
The arrests included The Sun's crime editor Mike Sullivan, its head of news Chris Pharo, and former deputy editor Fergus Shanahan, a source familiar with the situation told Reuters.
Also arrested was the paper's former managing editor Graham Dudman, now a training director at News International, the source said.
Police said a 48-year-old man from north London and two other men from Essex, east of London, aged 48 and 56, were arrested at their homes. The fourth man, aged 42, was arrested after reporting to an east London police station.
A Sun reporter, who asked not to be named, said: "Everyone is a bit shocked, there is disbelief really. But there is a big difference between phone hacking and payments to the police."....

Thirteen people have now been arrested over allegations that journalists paid police in return for information.
Their detentions are part of Operation Elveden -- one of three criminal investigations into news-gathering practices.

SOURCED AND FULL ARTICLE AT BOTTOM OF LINK AT TOP OF THIS DESCRIPTION

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• nothing interesting..
    whos gonna arrest who??? do people believe that the Big Heads will arrest themselves???..lol... the Big Heads are the ones who order the arrests in the first place.. and for sure they are not gonna arrest themselves.. they make the laws, and they decide whos gonna be arrested....
    they just arrest some small fish to vent off some steam from angy population..and thats all... and then, back to business as usual... nothning changes this way...

• i second that

• I agree with you..

•  A few newspaper big shots and a couple police , is hardly housecleaning, I am waiting to see Some of these politicians and senators and big industrial corporate people sent to jail. And heads of state! take those freaks that are campaigning for president and get them off stage, and send them home with their tail between their legs. we don't need any of them. That would be a good start. Then the rest of the guilty will run... That will prove this wouldn't be a NWO for the Bad boys.  :) 

• You are absolutly right Oriannubis ....We want and are waiting for something big to happen and massive clearance in Political, Religious, and Financial systems is required NOW

• Don't forget the educational sector too. Man there's so much crap in the school systems and no real learning besides learning how to take orders and tailor every single class to fit one individual's whims. What a crock of bull.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm certainly looking forward to the proposed "Nuremberg 2.0" trials, of the covid vaxx assassins and their crimes against humanity.....Big pharma can run, but they cannot hide....…"
10 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, i am Kejraj!You are entering a time of great excitement, and yes, turbulence is expected. This is only natural for an ascending world. Your love is understood, however, your fear of loss must…
38 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Thanks Alternate Earth, yes I do know about the elite plans in setting up several blocks, based upon geography and omitting any interest in the feelings, rays and national histories, of the people of such lands.....Japan linked to China....Britain…"
53 minutes ago
AlternateEarth commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Rev and Drexk--I'm sure you both heard or read about the nwo global plan -'because we are going into space the world needs to be a different place'- sector 1; from the panama canal to Canada/Greenland Sector 2; western and eastern…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If anyone here is looking to obtain gold, there is plenty on the asteroid named Psyche. But you will need a ride to get there, and mine, as it's located in an orbit between Jupiter and Mars....…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"Federation policy, with reference to importing precious metals and stones, to outer Earth:

With regards Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades, the supply to Meier of malachite and other precious stones and crystals, is absolutely in…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
BOOM! Covid Shot Causes Highest Kill Rate In History - Warns Top DoctorAlex Jones talks with Dr. James Thorp about the aftermath of the covid vaccine. https://banned.video/watch?id=663d4167ab6c87ee503178c5
1 hour ago
More…