This topic refers to the 144,000 starseeds said to be incarnate right now on this planet from other worlds. The number significance of 144, is a shortened form of 144,000. Referring to the number of souls achieving the most advanced form of ascension of soul knowledge incarnate into human form.
This knowledge was given to us through several transchannelers from the lightworker community back in 1998. I can tell you that many more of us do exist, however where we once had a community, we now have a handful of sites, networks and blogs in which we communicate. This shall change, as more of us awaken and congregate where we are needed.
So, why 144000? Honestly I believe that there's a lot more of us than that awakening to the love frequency here and now. I get the fact that this concept refers to starseeds as lightworkers because, it would make sense to bring knowledge in from higher dimensions. But, to answer the question of why 144000 is significant, you have to realize this number comes from numerology. It may not reflect our true numbers in mass living as humans here.
I wonder if it is more accurate to say that 144 different star systems are participating in the dimensional shift to 5d of Gaia? And that a thousand starseeds from each place are here concurrently to lead the lightworkers to victory. It seems to me that the success of our 3d self is different from that of the vibrational levels we have achieved inwardly. Which does surprise me because the law of attraction is more powerful than I thought.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Latest Activity

marker dragon left a comment on Comment Wall
"@deminorca, that is not strange. Catholic Church are all satanists. They do not support Source, Jesus or other beings of light"
20 minutes ago
Esoteric Emissary replied to Esoteric Emissary's discussion Would you Crucify Jesus? Reptillian Shapeshifter
"Thomas 108 jesus said I will become that person and the hidden things will be revealed.

Thomas 7 foul is the man the lion will eat and the lion will still become human.

The secret is about manifesting jesus and becoming a scapegoat."
5 hours ago
Roaring Lovely left a comment on Comment Wall
"Having said these, note that this doesn't prove that Enoch was pseudepigraph. It only shows that Jews were reasonable in rejecting it. A book can genuinely get lost without influencing anyone, only to be rediscovered in distant future. 'God', (or…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment on Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
"<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GV5PJ6eAd5Q" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>"
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment on Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
"<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ttjcoBN6oZs" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>"
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
8 hours ago
Roaring Lovely left a comment on Comment Wall
"You can go on to look for other 'catchy' events recorded in one book and echoed in other books. Take for instance 'the parting of red sea'. We find it in Joshua 2:10, psalms 136:13, Isaiah 51:10, numbers 33:8 etc etc.

This is important because it…"
9 hours ago
More…

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.