The Earth Plan: Our New Galactic 13-Chakra System

Dear Ascendees,

As many of you know, our physical dense bodies are mutating from a carbon-base, into a new type of crystalline-based life form, which is due to utilise a 13-chakra harmonic...and a fully integrated light body and aetheric body...We will look the same, but will be able to absorb far more light into our bodies than before...as Ascended Ones. So technically, carbon possesses allotropic forms of graphine and diamond..We are moving to a diamond crystalline, from a carbon graphine...

As a part of cosmos, our bodies are simply changing as instructed...

These transformative energies are sourced at the galactic core and relayed out in pulse waves...the galactic alignment did occur in December 2012, as a result of this grand cosmic alignment and another significant pulse in 2022, energized by a red nova, from constellation Cygnus, this planet is being subject to  higher and higher aetheric light code frequencies, which are being received by the encoded filaments within our DNA....We have been situated within the Photon Belt since 1997, albeit a diluted effect. Now the photon belt becomes increasingly activated...

This is a natural cosmic process, but can be enhanced as we respond with co-operative intent with this divine will...as our thoughts of acceptance produce an energy signature that attracts even greater change, and so on...so a loop, as follows:

Cosmic impulse--DNA stimulus--mental acceptance--feelings of gratitude--modified lifestyle--raising consciousness--hormonal change--physical aetheric change--new energy centres--Novaman

The final mods will be completed within Federation Light Chambers, as those particular mods are the most dramatic and dangerous...like putting a finger in the live mains, unless conducted scientifically within the chamber...each being calibrated for the individual user's use.

In summary, all chakras are being modified, but the new ones are starting out as lesser energy centres, which are fast becoming more powerful, consolidating their status within the aetheric body, then the various centres inter-react with each other in a new way, in preparation for the ascension of the physical body. 

The new and prior chakras are listed as follows: 

1... Root
2... Sex
3... Solar Plexus
4... Diaphragm
5... Heart
6... Thymus
7... Throat
8... Well of Dreams
9... Pituitary
10..Pineal
11..Crown
12..Galactic Female
13..Galactic Male

One of those newly forming chakras is the diaphragm centre, found at the base of the thoracic cavity. It will be replacing the solar plexus as the centre for storing negative emotions, eventually removing all stress from the bodies by empowering divine will energies, currently stored in the modified solar plexus. There is a newly forming chakra that is placed at the base and back of the head, near the occipital lobe, which is the “well of dreams."

Dramu kas….! (Sirian for much love) 🙏

Col. Drekx Omega

Image result for Drekx Omega

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is Not to be Respected of the Higher Truth.  Of such Encounters, No such  responses are to be Allowed.   I hencewortswith add this to an action of Void.  Others will put this matter more succently.  I Am a Helper of the Higher Truths.

• The orginally HUman had 49 chakra. 7X7 = 49.

Same with Gaia/Earth.

• ummm.. it came just up in my thoughts that each dna strand can be linked in to a chakra. So then we should have 13 strand dna, or 12 (main)chakras.. or 14 strand dna and 14 chakras. :D

• Thats ME Now!! LOL 2 ALL.. Merry Xmas 2

•  

Im already gettin there, and its amazing.. Infinite in nature... LOL8113974700?profile=original

• aye, as always, is when the information lines up with what you already know in the heart. .

• MasterofLight, a quick thankyou for all the links you have recently provided :)

are very helpfull

• Wow, that explains whats happening to me. I already read much about the whole process, but nothing compares 2 the actual changes that are taking place inside me.. I have pulses of electricity popping all over my body and have been for 6 months. Iam becoming superhuman in many ways, intelligence, endurance, love, understanding, peace within, God self, maybe the perfect human is coming. I have learned a bit of Japanese, i hear english words in them. Its called Speakin in Tongues. IAM Micha-EL and my music is spreading. Iam expanding in ways not thought possible. Its all good. And makes u feel gr8. I do 300 pushups a day and sleep about 3 or 4 hours. And work for 18.. The Source returns and gives us HOMO GALACTICUS!!

• Good input...thanks for sharing..

• This I don't like, at all.   If I can be of assistance in the future, please make contact,  I will try to help, with whatever means.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY ARTIFICIAL...🧟🧟‍♀️🐲
Woke corporates in the west may be impressed, but the Chinese people really do not benefit, at…"
11 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
12 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
12 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
12 hours ago
More…