The Earth Plan: Our New Galactic 13-Chakra System

Dear Ascendees,

As many of you know, our physical dense bodies are mutating from a carbon-base, into a new type of crystalline-based life form, which is due to utilise a 13-chakra harmonic...and a fully integrated light body and aetheric body...We will look the same, but will be able to absorb far more light into our bodies than before...as Ascended Ones. So technically, carbon possesses allotropic forms of graphine and diamond..We are moving to a diamond crystalline, from a carbon graphine...

As a part of cosmos, our bodies are simply changing as instructed...

These transformative energies are sourced at the galactic core and relayed out in pulse waves...the galactic alignment did occur in December 2012, as a result of this grand cosmic alignment and another significant pulse in 2022, energized by a red nova, from constellation Cygnus, this planet is being subject to  higher and higher aetheric light code frequencies, which are being received by the encoded filaments within our DNA....We have been situated within the Photon Belt since 1997, albeit a diluted effect. Now the photon belt becomes increasingly activated...

This is a natural cosmic process, but can be enhanced as we respond with co-operative intent with this divine will...as our thoughts of acceptance produce an energy signature that attracts even greater change, and so on...so a loop, as follows:

Cosmic impulse--DNA stimulus--mental acceptance--feelings of gratitude--modified lifestyle--raising consciousness--hormonal change--physical aetheric change--new energy centres--Novaman

The final mods will be completed within Federation Light Chambers, as those particular mods are the most dramatic and dangerous...like putting a finger in the live mains, unless conducted scientifically within the chamber...each being calibrated for the individual user's use.

In summary, all chakras are being modified, but the new ones are starting out as lesser energy centres, which are fast becoming more powerful, consolidating their status within the aetheric body, then the various centres inter-react with each other in a new way, in preparation for the ascension of the physical body. 

The new and prior chakras are listed as follows: 

1... Root
2... Sex
3... Solar Plexus
4... Diaphragm
5... Heart
6... Thymus
7... Throat
8... Well of Dreams
9... Pituitary
10..Pineal
11..Crown
12..Galactic Female
13..Galactic Male

One of those newly forming chakras is the diaphragm centre, found at the base of the thoracic cavity. It will be replacing the solar plexus as the centre for storing negative emotions, eventually removing all stress from the bodies by empowering divine will energies, currently stored in the modified solar plexus. There is a newly forming chakra that is placed at the base and back of the head, near the occipital lobe, which is the “well of dreams."

Dramu kas….! (Sirian for much love) 🙏

Col. Drekx Omega

Image result for Drekx Omega

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was..and i will be just ME..so remember that..

8113940454?profile=original8113322891?profile=original

• Aly, I'll bet if you watched 30 minutes of Peggy Kane video that you would stop feeding them and not be so silly with comments like this....."I have heard that that name/word  Kane, Cain, Caneen or Cane all derive from repitillian seed.  Hmmmm... so much stuff out there." 

These are entities from 4d that you can't see-they get in your mind whispering Love and Light and follow me you angel of the light-shining star that you are......be careful they are VERY clever and evil...

I don't care if you "like" me---I care that you don't fooled and eaten alive...

• Well..i am a little bit older..

• Well i see you like my picture from a long time ago..

See this one from now...i did not change to much...

8113322891?profile=original8113940454?profile=original

• Hi my friend,

Yes Sanat Kumara is the planetary Logos in Shamballa and known as the "Ancient of Days" as well as "Rex Mundi."

Master Jesus is an Ascended Master and was incarnated as an ordinary human being back in Palestine, 2000 years ago....He is now a Master, as will be the fate of all humans one day...on this world, or another...

• MoL, this video that leads leads into Peggy Kane is very very interesting on the reptilians and how they "manipulate" humans. 

WOWIE!

• I hear you, lovely lady :) 

• You are correct, MoL...the important thing is the energy and indeed, the energy of Vashtar is what many believe to be "Ashtar." And the energy of Ashtar Sheran is largely negative and no longer part of the true equation, as I explained...

• Hi MoL,

The very truth anent this topic is that several on-world and off-world Ascended Masters have been confused with "Jesus" by earth humans.....

Especially those with beards and there are several...including the Christ, Lord Maitreya, Master KH and several Plejare, who traditionally sport beards....and long hair, too...

The energy relayed is via the Sirian Ascended Master, often confused for "Ashtar" as well as the many others, who people assume to be "Jesus." In some instances Jesus has been correctly reported I'm told....but that is a rarety, due to the culture on earth that places Jesus upon the prime pedestal of devotion.....not really what is needed now, as humanity grows beyond such behaviours....

• You will know what to do at the right time, we have higher selves ... the veil is thinning... look for something this weekend, lol, in time for christmas :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
16 hours ago
More…