8110497457?profile=original

Greetings and Hope to me and us All ~!!!!!!!

..............................it has been difficult few weeks for me. It has been for 2 decades now, more or less for past 48 yrs now, at least . I have been clearing some issues for long time, like autism, manic depression in my childhood, like suicidal tendencies in my 20's , alcoholism and lack of compassion.Many failed relantionships with opposite sex, failed marriage and loss of my parental rights to my 2 children. Been told I have aids and cancer . My 9 yr road in celibacy and another failed marriage just recently.............

I guess, you can see a tough road behind me, a path full of disappointments and sorrow. ( do not feel sorry for me ~ I don't )..................last few weeks had been tough. I met nice girl, got a new job and return of panic attack. Lost the job, a girl turned away from me ( and I hope that she can understand my explanation and appologies ), my mother called me crazy. Another number of children died and everyone almost denies the visible signs of deception.

...............................I had been crying for 2 weeks now, I am tired, barely getting out of bed in the morning and trying to have a smile on my face.

.....................This post is not about to gain sympathy from readers; it is a call for compassion, kindness and maybe a little of Love for all those who struggle lately. Also, because of certain posts around ACC spectrum being deleted that few of us can , actually, benefit from in these challenging times.( no blame on Ben or / if moderators ). Please send me some energy of Love, send some to your families, friends, strangers. We All need it so bad...............................

8110497270?profile=original

8110497072?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • I am sending you Peace,  Love and Light!  Here is to all the positive energy pouring into your life this coming week and for the new year on!

  • thank you peter and fw................now, it's time to see the vids................

  • thank you for your Love FW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................I was told about it 20 yrs ago. I changed my diet from meat and junk to raw vegan fruits and veggies and it seems like it is helping me without any medications. There are times that I break down but mostly on mental level than phisical..............I am doing fine for most part but my panic attacks seem to never seize. it freaks me outthat it always happens when something possitive happens in my life, like recently me meeting this nice girl. Now I know she won't even talk to me, propably thinking I am some sort of unstable freak and mental case. I am trying hard to stay centered.........

  • you are such a spirit FW.............you always bring a smile to my face................Love'ya

  • I feel for your situation.

    I understand where it is that you are.

    take a step into the unknown.

    that is where you you will find peace.

    God speed your healing

    • Do and say that which it is you fear most.

      To be free.

      It will turn your life around.

  • This reply was deleted.
    • yea!!!!!Rumi..................you always knew how to bring a sunshine into a dark room..................love'ya Kelly

  • 8114560687?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
8 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 15
Comments: 0