You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...
Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!…
Replies
Olive : make sure you get the right one as there are fakes selling on the market
Honey : vegans say on to honey classing it as an animal ingredient and stating that the bees make honey only for themselves but humans steal it ...how sad
Cinnamon : it in most chai teas .. You can also add a little in food
Garlic : is afrodaciac so not too much...some like the Hare Krishnas say no to garlic
Chocolate : doesn't require much convincing.
Organic Green and Black Almond , organic pistachio and hazelnut are among my favourites ...lovely JUBBLY
I would recommend Ginger daily as it's in the mode of goodness and an all rounder
You are the caretaker, always posting things that extend us and uplift us. Thank you for what you post. Love!
Know a 67 year old vegan man - he looks 43! No lines, no wrinkles - nothing!
I believe vegan can make you look 30 years younger!