Replies

  • There are no words for how stupid this is. Absolutely none.

    • I can think of two.... Fu#ktard Nourishment! 

  • in defiance of loony left pc, i wish you all a happy christmas....as for the obamas, who really cares....they're out the door with hearty good riddance....yo, ho, ho....;-]

    • Thanks Drekx and a happy Christmas to you and a Brexit! New Year-(did they say it'll take two years, the bastards?)

      I don't care if he's a man but it is , no matter what anyone tries to tell me, a perversion for a man to pretend he's a woman and to masquerade as one in my countries highest office- that so many gave blood sweat tears and the ultimate sacrifice to create-carve a civilization out of the woods in 200 years or so to a world power that has done a lot of good around the world-to make a mockery of it all -this has to be answered in some way as soon as possible-my neighbors were walking around with arms, legs, and eyeballs missing from WW2-big joke right?

      • Easy now, Pet...

        dog_chasing_tail_lg_clr.gif

        The bullsh#t you're spinning 

        is gonna make you sick.

  • Well said, Andromedan...

  • "I just recently provided data and evidence that denounces a respected whistle blower on another forum about an upcoming event and Aliens. It was all there. The information was requested by the people supporting the whistle blower as asking for me to disprove him.

    I did. But instead of accepting it. I was labelled a Government Agent. A disinformation Agent and a Troll."

    The same thing happens in this website and this is the reason why I tell people to go search the Internet for themselves, because anytime you get requested to provide any "evidence" of anything, you get ridiculed, your words get twisted and you get labled. So fück them I say.

  • sorry Daniel-no refunds

  • as a little girl with her mom...

    Bildergebnis für michelle obama as young image girl.

    graduation from Princeton..

    Bildergebnis für michelle obama as young image girl

    • ~Wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the Glory, Grace & Integrity of Strong Women around the globe who, on a daily basis, are forced to navigate through the low grade lies, judgements & misogynistic shadows of millions of women-fearing/hating boys who spend their time degrading & humiliating them. 'Forgive them, they know not what they do'... Their disconnection from the Sacred Feminine Principle, is a manifestation of a deep, Psychospiritual dis-ease that is in the Divine process of being purged from the Gaian-Matrix. Stand strong!!! ~InLight555

      8116115488?profile=original

      Still I Rise

      by Maya Angelou

      You may write me down in history
      With your bitter, twisted lies,
      You may tread me in the very dirt
      But still, like dust, I'll rise.

      Does my sassiness upset you? 
      Why are you beset with gloom? 
      'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
      Pumping in my living room.

      Just like moons and like suns,
      With the certainty of tides,
      Just like hopes springing high,
      Still I'll rise.

      Did you want to see me broken? 
      Bowed head and lowered eyes? 
      Shoulders falling down like teardrops.
      Weakened by my soulful cries.

      Does my haughtiness offend you? 
      Don't you take it awful hard
      'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines
      Diggin' in my own back yard.

      You may shoot me with your words,
      You may cut me with your eyes,
      You may kill me with your hatefulness,
      But still, like air, I'll rise.

      Does my sexiness upset you? 
      Does it come as a surprise
      That I dance like I've got diamonds
      At the meeting of my thighs? 

      Out of the huts of history's shame
      I rise
      Up from a past that's rooted in pain
      I rise
      I'm a black ocean, leaping and wide,
      Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.
      Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
      I rise
      Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear
      I rise
      Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
      I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
      I rise
      I rise
      I rise. 

      ( ( ( OneLoveRevolution ) ) ) 

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  HOLDING THE SACRED SPACE FOR DIVINE GOVERNMENT WITH PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES   In the midst of the chaos and confusion surfacing in the various Governmental systems in the United States of America and around the World, the Company of Heaven is…
28 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Why Is My Body Doing This ? By Jen Ward and Marvin Schneider Jenuine Healing HQ  Living with persistent pain is difficult enough. Having to convince other people that it's real can make it even harder.When an illness isn't immediately visible,…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
22 hours ago
More…