100,000 British women mutilated

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9219217/100000-British-women-mutilated.html
Investigators from The Sunday Times said they secretly filmed a doctor, dentist and alternative medicine practitioner who were allegedly willing to perform circumcisions or arrange for the operation to be carried out. The doctor and dentist deny any wrongdoing.
The practice, which involves the surgical removal of external genitalia and in some cases the stitching of the vaginal opening, is illegal in Britain and carries up to a 14 year prison sentence.
It is also against the law to arrange FGM.
Known as "cutting", the procedure is traditionally carried out for cultural reasons and is widespread across Africa.
It is thought to be needed as proof of a girl's "purity" for when she marries, but victims are rarely given anaesthetic and frequently suffer long-term damage and pain.

Barbaric muslim practice-where's the feminist outrage?

Muslim

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been wondering about this very issue...Why aren't the women of Islam standing up and saying ..Enough is enough..End the mutalization..The women of Islam are the barbaric ones and all this stems from tradition...Women relatives of a young girl just starting into womanhood hold a shocked and confused teenager down while her most intimate organ is brutally cut out. Most often without anesthetic..How painful, shocking, and embarrassing for a young woman/child to have to endure. She's ashamed by the brutal act and by her very own womenfolk who she has loved since infanthood..Her spirit is crying..

This organ is one of the most important organs in the female body to achieve Divine Orgasm ..What a shame..It's no wonder women of Islam dress in black and cover their faces...They are ashamed for not being whole..for what they've done to each other...They are not the whole package the God of Heaven intended or created... I've asked a couple of my Muslim friends why this practice hasn't been banned...It's always denied that this is done to the girls..It makes me wonder if the men know about this procedure and the barbaric way it's administered by their wives, mothers, grandmothers, aunties and cousins. Womanhood is precious, yet, this practice is still being carried out even today....Why haven't the men stood up and demand to have a complete, whole woman?? A woman who can experience Divine Orgasm with their husband..There is total lack of trust within the Muslim religion...To have to mutilate another human being to prove chastity is bizarre and un-Godly..

I just read one of the Sura's from the Quran where it says, "The last of them will say about the first of them, "Our Lord, these had mislead us.."The women of Islam have mislead themselves and everyone within Islam...God does NOT require such brutality..Faith, Trust and LOVE...These attributes are from God..Not mutilation! My prayer is that the beautiful and wonderful women of Islam will put a stop to this self mutilation forever and be the total woman they were designed to be...When this takes place, not one of them will ever again have to hide themselves because of the shame of this dastardly deed... They will be whole as God intended for all women to be. There is so much more that can be said on this topic....May God's will be done for the women of Islam. May they have eyes to see, and a heart full of love for themselves, their husband, family and all of humanity.. Much Peace, Joy, Light and Love to ALL! NOW! :) <3

• Without women, men would be nothing. Behind every great man is a dedicated, loving and perhaps greater woman! (i say perhaps as we are all equal) I know I would be nothing without my wife...

Women are the majority on this planet, and they are the ones who suffer the most. This saddens me deeply, makes my heart sink, I love women! I feel a lot of compassion for women, so therefore have offered to be a "guardian of women" (that includes mother earth hehe) during my next life or whatever will come next. This is the most I can offer...

• who els practices this?

• This is one case that must be stopped once and for all

free will...free choice...fight for freedom

God has given you this human body and it must be kept intact

Remember even the hairs on your head are there for a reason

• circumcision is part of the Sunnah of the Prophet (Muhammad??????? – really doubt that it was him) and Al-Azhar Cleric Faraha Sa’id Al-Munji Justifies female circumcision: It replaces the chastity belts of ancient times. He also said that the prophet said that circumcision is obligatory for men, and is noble for women (it’s done for the sake of her honor) – all these things appear in Islamic law. Is this man is crazy or what … omg … apparently he claims it’s protect and calm the ‘girls’ …

In Indonesia, home to the world’s largest Muslim population, The Ministry of Health has issued a decree forbidding medical personnel to practice it, and so 15 African countries and a few more Middle Eastern countries …

• Circumcision of FEMALES is NOT sunnah of the prophet mohammed.

Yes he said males should have it, just like jesus did, apparantly its considered *hygenic* but he did not say women should do it. None of his wives had it done.

I have many muslim gal pals who are NOT forced into these barbaric acts, and none have been circumcised.

The cutting up of women is purely a cultural thing, a show of male dominance / power, like i say over time words got twisted up, and so did religion, promoting stuff that never was said.

• Star ... ;)

i am not an export, but based on this: "When the Prophet Muhammad met Umm Salama in Al-Madina – what did he say to her? “Are you still doing what you used to do in Mecca?” In other words, are you still circumcising girls, like you used to do in Mecca? She said: Yes. He said: “Trim it, but don’t cut it off.” According to another version, he said: “Shorten it, but don’t cut it off.” “Trim it” means leaving room for sexual desire. That little bit on top, which looks like the rooster’s crest, is shortened, but just the upper part. She needs to cut off the prepuce, the little bit at the top." People still follow this barbaric act. Maybe He did imply some thing else, but somebody found it convenient to use Muhammad's name. As if it is 'true or not' i don't know ... never studied it, just read it.

• the burgua and the circumcision is 8th century=dark ages-why do they come to the western countries?

• There's an odd twist to tjis-ther have bee at least two icidents, one in Florida and one in France where women demanded the right to wear a full face covering and have their pic on their DL!  Could be just trying to push the sharia thing on us-God help us!

• If the body bag is necessary to prevent male distraction from religious duties, perhaps the men should learn self-control and discipline.  The burqua is the antithesis of what democracy stands for and is offensive to our way of life.  The captive souls within are beautiful and we wait for the day they can be free too.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of a rock concert in southern Israel. Looking so sweet..Then taken by force, by…"
18 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
31 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
35 minutes ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
55 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
55 minutes ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
1 hour ago
"The Sirians have already mitigated the more extreme impacts, upon Earth, 👏🏻🌞BUT:

"Biggest Solar Storm in 20 Years Has Hit The Earth. But It's Not Over Yet."

"The most powerful solar storm in the last two decades recently hit Earth, creating…"
2 hours ago
More…