WAVE X PART 1!!! Time-Space-Continuum Surfing the Event Horizon 999 Portal Planetary Galactic Love Meditation by Lord Ashtar

8116076876?profile=original

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS TO HELP AWAKEN EVERYONE

8110923078?profile=original

Time-Space-Continuum Surfing the Event Horizon 999 Portal Planetary Galactic Love Meditation 

Lord Ashtar 
To Begin this week until Sunday after Next

channeled through Rev Janisel of Sananda's Eagles

Get Started on Your Mission Today! Make Contact janisel(((at)))sanandaseagles.com

Greetings, Ashtar back with you once again. Surf’s up! And that means your next wave of energy has already begun to arrive.

You’ve all read about this ‘wave’ and its import on the ascension process. There are, however, many different facets to it, and one of those facets pertains to the critical-mass, or mass-consciousness, grid of Earth humanity. 

Your next three meditations will be dealing with this facet of the energy, and I will explain more about it next week. I will say now, however, that during your month of September there will be many, many heart openings and expressions of Love. This, too, will affect your mass-consciousness grid and, indeed, has already begun. 

As we have told you so many times before, Love is the most powerful Force in the universe, bringing Healing and Balancing to all it touches…Healing and Balancing. Therefore, let us begin laying the Golden Pathways on which this energy of Love can flow in a smooth and graceful manner. 

We of the higher realms will be working with you on this meditation, so we ask your due diligence in this partnership.  First, you need to do the Protocal: Ground, Center, and Intend your Energies to join those of Project: Eagle Triad and those in the Higher Realms. The time you do this meditation does not matter, as all energies will be brought together.

1)
For the first five minutes of this meditation, and after going through your Protocol, you are asked to direct the energy of Love, through your intent, to the heart of every man, woman and child upon your planet. 

2)
For the next five minutes, you are asked to direct this same energy of Love to the heart of your Mother Earth, for she is very much involved in this wave of energy. 

3)
For the last five minutes of this meditation you are asked to send the energy of Love, once again, to your planet’s electromagnetic grid. 

Next week I will go into more detail regarding our focused objective on the mass-consciousness grid and what this entails for all Earth humanity. 

Until then, my friends, stay focused on Love, stay grounded, and simply observe. 

8110923457?profile=original

8110923295?profile=original

spaceship111111111.gif

SPACESHIP77777777777777777777777777.gif

spaceship2222222.gif

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

• Dear J' Tariah,

Thanks a lot !!

• Sounds like a good meditation to me... Here's a chant I recently posted here that could be used in conjunction with these meditations/visualizations:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/every-every-body-be...

Blessings All Around...

• LOVE YOU ALL!!!

• WAVE X PART 1!!! Time-Space-Continuum Surfing the Event Horizon 999 Portal Planetary Galactic Love Meditation by Lord Ashtar

8110923272?profile=original

Time-Space-Continuum Surfing the Event Horizon 999 Portal Planetary Galactic Love Meditation 

Lord Ashtar 

Get Started on Your Mission Today! Make Contact janisel(((at)))sanandaseagles.com

Greetings, Ashtar back with you once again. Surf’s up! And that means your next wave of energy has already begun to arrive.

You’ve all read about this ‘wave’ and its import on the ascension process. There are, however, many different facets to it, and one of those facets pertains to the critical-mass, or mass-consciousness, grid of Earth humanity. 

Your next three meditations will be dealing with this facet of the energy, and I will explain more about it next week. I will say now, however, that during your month of September there will be many, many heart openings and expressions of Love. This, too, will affect your mass-consciousness grid and, indeed, has already begun. 

As we have told you so many times before, Love is the most powerful Force in the universe, bringing Healing and Balancing to all it touches…Healing and Balancing. Therefore, let us begin laying the Golden Pathways on which this energy of Love can flow in a smooth and graceful manner. 

We of the higher realms will be working with you on this meditation, so we ask your due diligence in this partnership.  First, you need to do the Protocal: Ground, Center, and Intend your Energies to join those of Project: Eagle Triad and those in the Higher Realms. The time you do this meditation does not matter, as all energies will be brought together.

1)
    For the first five minutes of this meditation, and after going through your Protocol, you are asked to direct the energy of Love, through your intent, to the heart of every man, woman and child upon your planet. 

2)
    For the next five minutes, you are asked to direct this same energy of Love to the heart of your Mother Earth, for she is very much involved in this wave of energy. 

3)
    For the last five minutes of this meditation you are asked to send the energy of Love, once again, to your planet’s electromagnetic grid. 

Next week I will go into more detail regarding our focused objective on the mass-consciousness grid and what this entails for all Earth humanity. 

Until then, my friends, stay focused on Love, stay grounded, and simply observe. 

• WAVE X PART 1!!! Time-Space-Continuum Surfing the Event Horizon 999 Portal Planetary Galactic Love Meditation by Lord Ashtar

8110923272?profile=original

Lord Ashtar 

As we have told you so many times before, Love is the most powerful Force in the universe, bringing Healing and Balancing to all it touches…Healing and Balancing. Therefore, let us begin laying the Golden Pathways on which this energy of Love can flow in a smooth and graceful manner. 

1)

2)

3)

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8110923272?profile=original
      • for your printer....

WAVE X PART 1!!! Time-Space-Continuum Surfing the Event Horizon 999 Portal Planetary Galactic Love Meditation by Lord Ashtar 

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/wave-x-part-i-time-sp...

Lord Ashtar 

As we have told you so many times before, Love is the most powerful Force in the universe, bringing Healing and Balancing to all it touches…Healing and Balancing. Therefore, let us begin laying the Golden Pathways on which this energy of Love can flow in a smooth and graceful manner. 

We of the higher realms will be working with you on this meditation, so we ask your due diligence in this partnership. First, you need to do the Protocal: Ground, Center, and Intend your Energies to join those of Project: Eagle Triad and those in the Higher Realms. The time you do this meditation does not matter, as all energies will be brought together. 

1) 

2) 

3) 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nice one AE congrats friend :)"
3 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact left a comment on Comment Wall
"Congratulations AE!!! 🎉 👏👏👏👏

I will definitely have to pick up a copy. I will look for it on Amazon and add it to my shopping list. 😊"
17 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Austin -Macauley publishers, London, published my first book! Under my pen name-which is my middle name. I incorporated all the 'out there' stuff we at ACC have been talking about for years and years. I've been at the fringe since the late 80's…"
48 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
2 hours ago
More…