Dratzo,

In contrast to Sirian scoutship landing procedures, these photos of an Altairian scoutship, taken in Siberia, show that they will retain a full plasma flow, even after touchdown, in preparation for a speedy exit, (like T-Mat transfer) if needed......The Altair ship's charge is retained by the landing legs preventing earthing, and there are four spindly silver metallic legs, barely seen in the photo....invisible against the snow backdrop....

As the crew are standing close to the full ionisation field, they will be wearing protective goggles to prevent opti-retinal burns, as experienced by unprotected human eyes, in similar events, such as Rendlesham...

Note that the landed ship's crew are wearing the standard silvery-grey jumpsuits, which blend in with the snowscape backdrop, of the liason rendevouz field.....where they later met Russian GFL Ground Crew personnel of Irkutsk sector and Russian politicians.

And the same ship in flight

Another feature to note about Altairian scoutships, are the numerous (48) field sensors that regulate navigation and propulsion, arrayed around and along the ship's central plasma foil...

This event was photographed as it happened in mid 2011, in the remote Irkutsk region of Siberia, Russian Federation....

RandyFirstContact replied:

found this fascinating....thanks for sharing the photos and analysis. In regards to landings, during the mass landings will certain star nations cover specific regions? Your region for example - the U.K. Will one star nation be landing in the U.K., or will there be representations of more than one star nation?

Also, I assume they will be shutting down plasma flows quickly, to reduce possible radiation, and allow people to view the touch-downs safely?

Drekx:

Hello dear friend......Some very good questions which I'm very honoured to reply to...... ;-)

Firstly, our GFL Ground Crew sectors are based upon the fairly strict requirements of GFL policy, with regards to surface Earth....Of course, within inner Earth we have full representation, as per our Command Base, located 400 miles below Tibet and next to the great and revered city of Shamballa......

On surface Earth, we have designated sector commands as appropriate and these are based upon starseeds with a clan resonance to particular star nations, working in unison, skillset and total co-operation, with flight components......So we have, through diligent surveys, noted the prime components within particular sectors, that may be representative of our sought after, though sometimes elusive, starseed factor......

That starseed factor determines the energy signatures of GFL fleet interventions into defined sectors of the surface.....Spirit guides this process and will determine the location for starseed incarnations and areas for their functional supervision, in co-operative symbiosis with their offworld kin.....

In that particular instance, the greater starseed represenation was offered for our dear Alterian collegues.....It matters not which GFL star nation possesses which sector, the importance laying with the overall representation through our ground crew, linked effectively with their resonant flight crew opposite numbers.....Which will be based upon the factors mentioned....

In theory, you could describe my sector of South Eastern England, which covers East Anglia and Kent, as being currently energised by the Sirian star nation.......Yet, in theory, this does not mean that if an activated Pleiadian, or Arcturian starseed, operating here, sought to serve within this sector, would be denied that role...far from it....We are a united GFL and though some star nations may seem more actively powerful than others, all are nevertheless involved, as possible, through the starseeds available at any given period....and within any given sector command....which retains it's fluid group dynamics principles.

As above, so below.....!!! An appropriate axiom for GFL ground crew, also...

And Randy, my dear chap.....Of course, every effort will be made, especially during OFFICIAL FIRST CONTACT and the mass landings, to safeguard the public from any potential radiation hazzard presented by Federation technology....

Both Flight Crews and Ground Crews possesses the necessary garments that shield out plasmic discharges....... I will always recommend to anyone who deliberately, or inadvertently approches a landed starship, to wear protective eye shades.....short of welding goggles, some good sunglasses, should suffice.... ;-)

Note that our ships do not irradiate with gamma discharges....so there will be no actual radiation sickness, in spite of such reports promulgated by dark propaganda.

Yet ultra-luminant ionisation fields can be abnormaly bright for unshielded eyes...offworld eyes, or onworld eyes......we wisely take precautions...

RandyFirstContact replied:

Okay thanks for the clarification and advise....

Randy :-)

Drekx:

You're welcome.....and also a video clip was taken, that can be viewed at the link provided below.

"The short clip was taken two days after mysterious lights illuminated the Siberian night skies above Bayanday, also in Irkutsk."

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2011/09/ufo-lands-in-snowy-siberia-and-5-aliens-come-out-photosvideo-aug-2011-ufo-sighting-news-1055860.html

Selamat ja....!!

Col. Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew (East England Sector)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• F.A.O. Family of Light, on YouTube....please feel free to post this blog on your illustrious channel....You're invited to by me and most welcome to...Kind regards, Drekx Omega

• Hmm I think I'm in love with you

• You too, honey.....XOXOXO

• FAREWELL of Slavianka.......Yes, it is a great Russian military march.........I feel in the mood for playing it on ACC, after reading this Siberian adventure, again..... ;-)

• Raise the purple, silver and gold of the Ummac Dan on the flagpole.....??

Albeit I jest, the Sirian star nation, unlike it's surface Earth counterparts, does not fly a flag...However, akanowai does use holographic Ummac Dan insignias, in ceremony and in conference, which are animated in 3D....So imagine the 2D symbol below, but in 3D, spinning and flashing coloured light and you will appreciate this spectacle....

Do the Sirians have military music like on Earth...?? No.....But the Atar defense forces do have a special tone, used as a signal.....not really music, as such, more a tonal melody which enters the mind directly, clair-audiantly and enables recognition of fleet ships belonging to specific formations....The Atars are well known among the fleets..They can even communicate their signal tones in the depths of space...Which is supplementary to holographic and telepathic comms...Well, better than radio comms, as on earth spaceships..and these cut off during re-entry, so not so efficient...

umacnatk.jpg

• We have noted the need for clarification, surrounding the Altair Command eagle insignia and the here confirmed, unrelated insignia, of the Sirian order of Atarmunck, which uses the symbol of an "Atar" bird in flight, which is man-sized and golden.....There is no two-dimensional rendition of this Atar insignia, as it is always presented in holographic form only, as considered a sacred emblem of the Atar clan of spirit warriors....The Ummac Dan insignia is also considered sacred, YET an exception to this rule has been allowed, in service to the official First Contact mission, for Earth....Noting that this emblem is also mostly depicted in holographic form, aboard SIRIAN ships...So not all Federation ships.

I would add that the Altair eagle is an American bald-headed eagle, particular to Earth......So the emblem is designed by earth humans, who seek to represent Alpha Aquilae, as they see fit....From an Earth observational perspective, the constellation of Aquila appears somewhat akin to an eagle and thus it's prominent star, given such a designation.

So a reminder that Altair has nothing to do with the Atars of Atarmunck, nor the clan of that same name, in Sirius.

• Hey Drekx, have you had the honor of seeing an Atar (Sirian eagle) in person...say on Atarmunk at the temple sites? If the question is too sensitive you don't have to answer specifically. One of my to do's post first contact is to visit the temples on Atarmunk and see the great Atar eagles myself....for sentimental reasons. ;-)

• Hi Randy....
        I have seen the Atar hologramme insignia, as well as the actual bird, but provided by in-flight tutorials........I have never been taken to planet Atarmunck, physically, as Sirian holograph teachings within Solaris, have proven to be mostly sufficient, to convey the lessons of that culture...
        Once fully conscious I will be travelling to these locations.... :-) We call it the Path To Sirius....

• Thanks for sharing, the Sirian holographic teaching technology sounds amazing. I feel I may be on the Path To Sirius myself, as well....:-)

• When I show permitted photos and vids of ships, it's usually to demonstrate some common denominators in flight formations, technical features, technology comparisons, ship characteristics, etc.....So like the two vids I posted above today, I can demonstrate the ships of my contact star nation, as being uniquely specific and demonstrable, in spite of the vids being taken in differing years and locations.....and the ships being non-typical to discs, so again offering a piece of the puzzle, that can identify a particular ET group,the Sirians of Samanet, which I'm responsible for representing in these consciousness raising and educational forums.....

Hope this explains my motive for presenting such evidence...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
37 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…