A blue Moon is full Moon that occurs as the second full moon in a given month. Blue Moons are not typically blue in color— that happens only, well, once in a blue Moon, but there is the possibility for a hint of blue in any full Moon (more on this below). The definition of blue Moon used currently began when a writer made a mistake.

Hiscock helped figure out where the term came from. Long ago, "Blue Moon" was used to describe absurd things. In 1946, James Hugh Pruett (1886-1955), an amateur astronomer, was writing in Sky & Telescope magazine. Pruett "made an incorrect assumption about how the term had been used in the Maine Farmers' Almanac — which consistently used "Blue Moon" to mean to the third full moon in a season that contained four of them (rather than the usual three)," Sky & Telescope editors later explained. The error had been repeated in a syndicated radio program in 1980.

Hiscock and Texas astronomer Donald W. Olson helped the magazine sort all this out and admit the mistake back in 1999. The error led to the widely accepted definition of blue Moon today: the second full Moon in a given month. A blue Moon occurs roughly once every 2.7 years.

The next blue Moon, according to this folklore, will be July 31, 2015, following a full Moon on July 1, 2015.

8110908892?profile=original

8110909253?profile=original

8110909460?profile=original

Astrological Analysis

East coast U.S.A. gets a glimpse of the blue Moon overhead shortly after midnight, with the Moon high in the sky in the constellation of Capricornus, near the star of Bos. This star is said to be good for "military and business analysis." The Sun is near the star of Praesaepe in Cancer, and this "star" is actually a nebula cluster.  Praesaepe is associated with "violence and inner drive."

8110909065?profile=original

I connect the full Moon event of these two luminaries (Sun and Moon) to define a possible military event for Friday or the first weekend of August 2015.

Note that a financial event is also possible, as such events usually take place on the last Friday of the month. The square going on between Saturn and the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter (over the star of Regulus) may define a sell-off at the commodity markets hard, especially with gold. China recently dumped a lot of gold and pretty pieces of U.S. paper debt instruments, and this may be due to margin call payments needed by Chinese speculators in the Chinese stock market (which had a big crash recently).

Please note that gold just broke a very important level of "technical resistance," and we could see the yellow metal get trashed as summer 2015 ends.

8110909272?profile=original

Hence, this blue Moon event may not necessarily be related to activities of violence or destruction associated with the military. It may also be related to important commodity market activities, especially in the metals markets. And yes, it may also reveal serious financial activity related to defense and military spending.  

This financial activity is highly probable not only for August but also for the end of summer 2015, as the recent BRICS bank opening in Shanghai is now threatening that addiction known as money addiction.  This is because money addiction and military spending usually go hand-in-hand, and this is because an intimidating military allows mentally ill (s)elected nutjobs to force potential trading partners to accept the demands of their "wants and needs."  And yes, these "wants and needs" of the (s)elected are usually related to maintaining preservation of their own wealth, and not the wealth of the voters who put their loose rear-ends in office in the first place.

The time-frame for sunrise for July 31, 2015 features the Moon entering the constellation of Aquarius and the Sun approaching the stars of North Asellus ("patience, courage, and heroic leadership") and South Asellus ("military preferment, mass murder, uncooperative tendencies"). The stars of Asellus appear to be strongly tied to the military, so the military theme may again be an important theme with this blue Moon.

8110909477?profile=original

Venus will leave the zodiac sign of Virgo and enter Leo this Friday, July 31, 2015.  Because Leo rules entertainment, the first weekend of August may be either a great weekend for movies and theater (Venus Conjunct Jupiter in Leo) or a horrible weekend for movies and theater (Venus Conjunct Jupiter SQUARE Saturn). This is because Jupiter Square Saturn transits in the sky define "hard choices," and these hard choices usually involve a financial sacrifice of some kind.

The theme of "hard choice" per financial sacrifice will be a dominant theme for August 2015 with the square between Jupiter and Saturn. I expect this to be evident in the military spending area, as well as entertainment and commodities. But this financial dilemma may also creep into the public by force, since the very last thing an elitist wants is to lose money in anything. Watch your wallet and your bank account; financial negations usually bring out the worst in many people. And yes, this is especially true at the current time with money addicts running our public affairs and our public functions.

Thanks for reading.

Love to all,

Malcolm 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• the moon I can see

• PET ROCK: be careful with staring at full Moons, especially with a telescope. You can damage your eyesight, because the Moon is reflecting rays from the Sun. Astrologer Georgia Stathis once described the full Moon as an event that brings on a Carl Jung type of "crisis in consciousness," and this is because "you can see the crisis so clearly it burns your eyes."

Be forewarned. 

• Although, the only frequencies the moon can reflect, are the ones that won't damage your eyes. Ultraviolet will kill your eyes, but as far as I know, only glass-mirrors can reflect ultraviolet lights. Have you seen any such objects on the rocks and sand of our sweet moon lately? ;)

My 5 cents:

Don't be afraid of staring at the moon. I do that ALL the time, it's better than "sungazing" even. It connects me with energies I feel are ancient, but still a vital part of human history and the reason for being here at all.

Malcolm, I respect you. Your astrology is truly exceptional and you nail predictions more often than anyone I've ever encountered, but sometimes you spout propaganda that I seriously doubt comes from You originally, and that is directly harmful to the human evolution as such.

It's about 30000% safer to look directly at the full moon, even with a telescope, than it is to look directly at the sun 30 minutes before sundown (i.e. not dangerous at all).

That's a Fact. Whoever it is that told you that the moon is dangerous to look at; I shall have to ask you to give him, from me, a kick in the butt so hard that the tip of your foot gets visible in his palate the moment he opens his mouth to sing. ;)

• YOU ARE CORRECT. I like to look at the Full Moon with a telescope, and there are special adaptions for this because staring at the Full Moon with a telescope WILL hurt your eye after a few seconds. But yes, you are correct; staring at a Full Moon will not bring on damage to the retina (as staring at the Sun will).

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, that's interesting, now I believe there's some spiritual reason why you are backing Israel in the conflict in Gaza, I'm neutral in this matter, thank you"
12 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, something of the sort....But the real purpose behind the tribes getting lost, was to spread the genetics, far and wide, to other continents, such as Europe and Africa...Indeed, the Ethiopeans had such a group of jews, known as Beta Abraham and…"
20 minutes ago
"I heard that 5 tribes are missing, have you heard about that?"
26 minutes ago
"And yes, the creation of a group of genetically modified humans, was part of of the process which led to modern humanity, having ascension potential...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o2Z7z_upyGE/UGOH-Wd-NHI/AAAAAAAABVU/KIUo..."
32 minutes ago
"Wow Drekx, now that's surprising but I'm ok with that LOL thank you my friend"
34 minutes ago
"Actually, monogamous marriage on Earth, dates back to the time of the Hebrews, in which there was a social and cultural imperative to keep that frail, tribal society, from breaking up into divisions between members..Under Sirian supervision, Moses…"
44 minutes ago
"Good morning and yes, they can have marriages under a socially accepted polygamy, with several wives and in the case of Vashtar, six....
Each wife must have a spiritual life plan, that correlates suitably with the marriage, which may last 100s of…"
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
2 hours ago
More…