April 23, 2015

If what follows sounds like a scene from the sci-fi disaster flick Independence Day, imagine what President George W. Bush must have thought on the night of January 8, 2008 as he contemplated his ranch home in Crawford, Texas.

8110874474?profile=original

At around 8:00 pm, an enormous, hovering craft with ridiculously bright lights, at least 1,000 feet long (though some witnesses said a mile long), was tracked on multiple radars heading straight for the president's ranch at low speed.  The craft lacked a required transponder, was totally unidentified, did not respond to any attempts at communication, and was flying through restricted airspace. 

The craft had been observed during the previous hour and a half by a multitude of witnesses, including a constable, a former air traffic controller, the chief of police, and a private pilot.  It was apparently doing the impossible.  The object was alternately hovering, slowly cruising at low altitude, and suddenly accelerating to over 2,000 miles per hour.  No known aircraft of any nation is remotely this size or can perform maneuvers like this.

The private pilot, Steve Allen, told the local paper that "[w]e all flipped out.  I didn't sleep a wink last night."  Allen had been at the home of Mike Odom in Selden about 6:15 p.m. when they suddenly noticed flashing lights about "3,500 feet above ground level."  Mr. Allen estimated the speed of the craft at "about 3,000 miles per hour," heading toward Stephenville.

President Bush must surely have expressed some frustration at the response of the United States Air Force.  Later FOIA requests for radar data and flight logs from Carswell Air Station revealed that a squadron of F-16 Fighting Falcons was in the air nearby for 71 minutes during the incident.  So was an AWACS surveillance jet, which did loitering figure-8s over the area for four whole hours.  Were they tracking the object?  Sure.  Radar data clearly shows the object being "skin painted" by multiple sources.  But at no time did the ten F-16s actually intercept the craft or attempt to force it to land. 

Basically, the unidentified craft was buzzing the Western White House, for reasons wholly unknown.  The president must have expressed some chagrin over the laxity of his protection, and that of the public, only seven years after 9/11. 

At first, the Air Force denied that any jets at all were up in the air at the time in question.  Nearly two weeks later, facing a public outcry, spokesman Maj. Karl Lewis had to reverse himself, admitting that there were indeed ten F-16s in the vicinity. 

"In the interest of public awareness, Air Force Reserve Command Public Affairs realized an error was made regarding the reported training activity of military aircraft," his news release said.  And the craft sighting?  Oh, it was only the lights from the F-16s themselves, said the Air Force.

But where, seven years later, are the pilots who were monitoring, but pointedly not intercepting, the UFO?  We haven't heard from any of them.  The national media, after only Larry King raised the matter on his nightly CNN show, never expressed so much as a whine of interest in whether the president's house was going to be, or could have been, bombed to smithereens in January of 2008.  If you've not heard of this incident, or the Chicago O'Hare sighting above United Gate C-17 of November 2006, or the gonzo flight of Japan Air Lines Flight 1628 above Alaska in 1986, it is because no one in the U.S. media sees fit to cover these cases, or interview the pilots, radar controllers, base commanders, or anyone else about them.  There is a conspiracy, all right – one of silence.  Time to end it.

Christopher S. Carson, formerly with the American Enterprise Institute, holds a master's in national security studies from Georgetown University.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/04/flying_the_friendly_lies.html#ixzz3YDSI0zkB
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HEY GANG: here's drawings of UFOs spotted in Stephenville, Texas, in 2008. The cigar-shaped UFO and the UFO above the football stadium had fighter jets show up in the vicinity later. The rest didn't.  The last drawing on the bottom very,very closely resembles what I saw in Georgetown, Texas in 2012 (next to a trailer of a lady friend, and in front of my car).  The big difference with the picture and the craft that I saw was that the three lights below the craft were a very bright and deeply colored red (and strobed at a slow and irregular pace). And I could see the red color on the ground and on the hood of my Honda Civic, which indicated that it was not touching the ground.

8115325060?profile=original

Craft above witnessed by a Stephenville police constable

8115325077?profile=original

Craft above witnessed by Stephenville high school football players

8115325090?profile=original

Craft above witnessed by Stephenville resident.

8110431074?profile=original

Craft above witnessed by several Stephenville police officers (they had their video cameras confiscated by our "trained observers" working for the U.S. government)

• Gee, never heard bout this.  Interesting.

• 1 darkstar: this event took place at the same time with the famous Stephenville UFOs event in January 2008. My last trip up there featured incredible discussions with Stephenville residents who witnessed incredible space crafts in the sky, along with stories about the U.S. governent A$$H0LE$ arriving to confiscate cameras from police officers and threatening them with termination of their careers if they talked about what they saw, since they are not "trained observers" (which means you need some sort of certification to qualify when discussing a UFO you observed in the sky).

• cool

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, that's interesting, now I believe there's some spiritual reason why you are backing Israel in the conflict in Gaza, I'm neutral in this matter, thank you"
3 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, something of the sort....But the real purpose behind the tribes getting lost, was to spread the genetics, far and wide, to other continents, such as Europe and Africa...Indeed, the Ethiopeans had such a group of jews, known as Beta Abraham and…"
11 minutes ago
"I heard that 5 tribes are missing, have you heard about that?"
18 minutes ago
"And yes, the creation of a group of genetically modified humans, was part of of the process which led to modern humanity, having ascension potential...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o2Z7z_upyGE/UGOH-Wd-NHI/AAAAAAAABVU/KIUo..."
23 minutes ago
"Wow Drekx, now that's surprising but I'm ok with that LOL thank you my friend"
25 minutes ago
"Actually, monogamous marriage on Earth, dates back to the time of the Hebrews, in which there was a social and cultural imperative to keep that frail, tribal society, from breaking up into divisions between members..Under Sirian supervision, Moses…"
35 minutes ago
"Good morning and yes, they can have marriages under a socially accepted polygamy, with several wives and in the case of Vashtar, six....
Each wife must have a spiritual life plan, that correlates suitably with the marriage, which may last 100s of…"
51 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
2 hours ago
More…