When ancient …
Cleaning up the Pineal Gland is useful for those wishing to develop their multidimensional perception. The Pineal gland will naturally make its own DMT when fully operational and we will be able to remain in a visionary state most of the time. An awakened pineal gland brings the ability to consciously astral travel, explore other dimensions, foresee the future and receive communications from loving dimensional beings.
DMT is a component of Ayahuasca - a plant medicine from the Amazon that brings profound physical and heart healing through its purgative effects and the perception of other dimensions. Those that use this medicine go into a period of "work" where issues come into awareness and can be healed with the insights that come from DMT consciousness
The advantage of cleaning up our pineal gland so it makes its own DMT is that we can be in a continuous state of spiritual "work" and we are spared the purgative effects of drinking the ayahuasca. Thus we no longer need any medicines as an adjunct to our spiritual lives. DMT is a totally natural substance that the human body will manufacture and distribute when it is in a healed state. Thus it would appear human beings were intended to be visionary beings and be able to tap into the information in other dimensions. This dimensional perception transcends the ego and rapidly heals our sufferings, conflicts and thus karmas.
Here are some basics for pineal detox:
1. Mercury - this is really bad for the pineal gland. Its poison. Dont let this get into your body. Mercury tooth fillings are pineal toxins. Have them removed. All medical vaccines are also mercury tainted. Thimersal (a vaccine preservative) is methyl mercury and is very difficult to get out of the brain once its in there. Avoid eating fish and bottom feeders such as shrimps and prawns. Tuna and dolphin meat is particularly bad for mercury - the bigger the fish the higher the concentration of mercury in its body tissue.
Eco light bulbs - if one is smashed mercury vapour is released into the room and inhaled. Avoid at all costs breaking one indoors.
Mercury can be removed from the body by the daily use of chlorella, wheatgrass and spirulina. Cilantro herb taken daily can help remove mercury from brain tissue.
2. Fluoride - in toothpastes and tap water. Its another heavy duty poison. Avoid it at all costs. It calcifies the pineal tissue and basically shuts the gland down.
3. Organic foods - some pesticides are pineal toxins. Organic healthy food with a high ratio of raw is supportive to pineal detox. Meat is not helpful either. Some people who channel seem to not be affected but for many the toxicity and density of meat will pose challenges and we want to make the work easy if we can.
4. Alcohol + smoking. Naturally these need to go along with the emotional attachments to using them (usually boils down to self worth issues or unresolved trauma).
5. Heart Healing - raises the overall vibration of the being and heals fear - a useful advantage for when we start seeing other dimensions.
6. Other toxins - if something is toxic do not put it in your body. If you cant say its name its most likely bad. Toxins include artificial sweeteners (aspartame K) , refined sugar, phylenanine (in squashes), E numbers beginning with 1, deodorants, cleaning chemicals, dental mouthwashes (saltwater is suffice) and air fresheners.
7. Raw chocolate. Raw cacao is a pineal gland stimulant / detoxifier in high doses because of the high antioxidant content.
Being disciplined with steps 1-6 for a year or so will certainly bring about pineal awakening. Step 6 is optional but very useful too.
Love and blessings,
Right i am off to Wholefoods today to get RAW CHOCOLATE
lol great minds think a like I just put up close to exactly the same post at about the same time you did. Funny that.
Probably we both like chocolates and it was time to get some Lisafer
probably not a bad idea to list your source too, which is http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2012/01/12/mercury-poisoning-of-ou.... Credit is where credit is due, is it not?
this is what I'm getting, YUM!! have a look at the site hun it will tell you what its all about. This is a New Zealand site but you will get the idea :)
no worries hun I'll let you know what its like when I get some. You could probably find it at local organic shops but be sure to ask them whether they test for mercury and what the results were. If they don't test for it, I wouldn't trust it. It does undo the harm of mercury but no point adding more mercury in your body when it doesn't help. :P Love and Light.
I know in Wholefoods they sell RAW CACAO CHOCOLATE ..comes from PERU
yeah there are heaps of options out there. Check out your local organic food shop, they will know where to get it if they don't have it themselves. as for weight gain, moderation is key! you don't need to eat kilos of it for it to work. :)
as much as I love raw cocoa , I do not eat it too often. It is highly addictive and can bring on unnecessary pounds and that is not good.And as any chocolate is, it's very hard for our stomachs to digest.
Skate Liver Oil , Iooks really interesting! I have heard of it's regenerative properties for eyesight- I have been trying to remember the name! I want to toss my own glasses and contacts out before the end of this year.
But, it is from a fish (warning!), so for the Vegans and Vegetarians the Raw Cacao is probably more agreeable.
Excellent product idea, part of the reason for sudden water table changes, and fresh water supply issues around the globe have been the bottled water industry.
Firstly the municipality that the water is bottled at pays to process the water first to supply it to the bottlers. most of that water is not put back into the local system where it belongs, so they also do not have to pay for as much sewage treatment compared to the draw. This leaves the area with a lack of water in the area naturally, causing issues with crops and land structure.
The places where the water is drank, do not pay as much for water processing, but end up paying way more in sewage processing, also the land in that area ends up with more water put back than taken out, causing flood type imbalances in those areas.
Then there is all the unnecessary transportation of water, which nature does for free, which adds pollution, and the bottles themselves and the packaging and storage costs, the bottles mostly make it to the garbage still, although i think recycling does have a good foothold to get really serious about it finally.
By using the local water, and putting it back where you got it, we allow nature to deal with the balances it requires to maintain itself. If you are afraid of the chemicals in processed water there are many filtration systems available to make water however you want it to be.
This is a great product for people on the go or people travelling, however this site states that their filters do not stop issues like diarhea( one of those words I cannot spell correctly ever) and is intended for city water. There are products available to filter bacterially contaminated water as well if you find you are going to be going somewhere rural, like the jungles in mexico to check out some pyramids.