- Our sacrament is the flesh of Her; it is a gift.
- The passage of the sacrament is our rite.
- Through the passage we witness new arrangements of reality.
- With each passage comes the chance of rebirth.
- The divinity we bear witness to can only be spoken of among other witnesses who have completed the same passage.
- Wanderers are those who do not yet strive to witness.
- It is our duty to guide worthy wanderers to the passage.
- Witnesses of greater experience must aid initiates in reaching deeper passages.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.
Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.