WANT TO BE SAVED TO HEAVEN?

FIRST YOU HAVE TO BRING BACK YOUR ANGEL, WHICH RAN AWAY FROM YOU IN THE MOMENT WHEN YOUR BAD FACTS OVERTATOOK YOUR GOOD FACTS.SO TO CLEAN YOUR SOUL , IN ORDER TO RETURN YOUR SOUL, YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS TO GOD, AND THEN TO KEEP THE GOOD WAY.SEE YOU IN HEAVEN

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did you say you will SEE us all in hell? Not very optimistic are you?
    • I guess you cant take cold showers in hell?
    • That would be in the North when Hell freezes over... LOL!
    • yes its true , theres no water
    • so only hot showers? maybe they should install some water lines and plumbing down there,whats the matter are they too lazy?
    • We die each time we exhale and are born again each inhale . We miss you here in heaven ! There are no wants or needs here , as long as you are wanting something Pavel , you will remain in hell.
  • THE NAME OF THE ANGEL, IS ONESCUS FROM THE DIVINE THROWN, BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM.HIS MATE HAEMUS IS THE FEAR ANGEL , WHO COME TO TAKE THE SOULS OF ALL PPL THAT SIN.ITS THE SAME THAT HELPED MOSES AGAINST THE EGYPTIENS, 5000 YEARS AGO.SO RETURN ASKING FORGIVENESS, OTHERWISE, HAEMUS WILL TAKE TO HELL YOUR SOULS.THIS WAS THE MESSAGE , SORRY IF I DID MY JOB TO COMMUNICATE IT TO YOU.
    • God is PURE LOVE. It is mans Fear and Hatred and Negativity that warps the truth and mans EGO that allows ALL religions to overtake your whole perception of who you really are, where you are and where you are going.
      I believe only in IAM. I choose to not go to Religious churches so I dont have to hear FEAR spewed out at me and all the little children there who are so vulnerable and have to repeat this cycle of belief that will never set them free.

God is LOVE. Anything not of love is not of God. My Loving God is more powerful than to throw his beloved children into a fiery pit because they believed all the religion mongers who told them they were right. My God has all the answers - not man. So when I hear someone saying how my sins will get me sent to Hell I know they are only repeating some EGO that wants to keep me a slave. And so, I will continue to believe in the TRUTH and LOVE I am connected to which shows me a higher truth than MAN does.

I wish you Great JOY & PEACE on your journey.
      Love, Love, Love
      Michelle x
  • ALBERTHA,YOU CAN NOT BE IN HEAVEN , AND THIS FOR 3 SIMPLE REASONS.ONE,SUBCRIBING TO THIS satanSITE, SHOW THAT YOU ARE COMPLETELY BLIND.TWO, YOU CAN NOT WRITE ME FROM HEAVEN.AND 3 THE MOST IMPORTANT, A BODY FULL OF SINS , CAN NOT GO IN HEAVEN EVER.THESE ARE THE ANGELS ANSWERS FOR YOU .THAT`S WHY THE ANGEL ASK ME TO WRITE ON THIS SITE, TO WAKE ALL UP, AS THIS SITE IS THE SITE OF BAD ALIENS, THE DESCENDENTS OF lucifer.SO TAKE GOOD CARE AND CLEAN YOUR SOUL, TO SEE THE TRUTH.IF SOMEONE LOVES YOU HERE, AND YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT, THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE IN HEAVEN, BUT SURELY IN HELL.
    • If these are the answers "Angels" are giving you then I would suggest you ask them 3 times if they are Angels of Gods Highest Light..... If they do not reply then tell them to leave you 3 times. Or perhaps you need to phone in to the correspondence course in religion you are taking and ask for guidance. Surround yourself in white light and you will not be able to hear your "Angels" as they will not be able to penetrate the holy light around you.
      If you are preaching from an all compassionate loving God your attitude would be very different.
      Come over to the Light my friend. We are all waiting to greet you with love and friendship. We understand your confusion. If you are looking for insightful answers to help with your spiritual growth you have certainly come to the right site.
      Pavel... Are you of Gods Highest light? Are you of Gods Highest Light? Are you of Gods Highest LIGHT??
      If you are not then you are banished from our sight.
      thank you, it is done, it is done, it is done.
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

In Betwena replied to amparo alvarez's discussion In brief since my awakening in Member Diaries
"I think I do remember you...
you had a different name...
L&L Albertha"
Jun 20, 2014
amparo alvarez posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Thanks Ben for the invite...In reality I would not know how to start...I don't know if you can…
Sep 22, 2013
3zl0m16ahgh7 posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Hello ya all!First off, let me share, that since the 9/11 incident, I have been living in my…
Oct 14, 2012
Kakie posted a discussion in Member Diaries
For my daily swim I was in the river and was doing my MotherEarth-FatherSky meditation.then swam…
Sep 13, 2012
Astra replied to JM's discussion 4.17.11 in Member Diaries
"This  remainds me when there following Mary Magdalegne  , and Jesus saves her  , it is a confusing…"
Jun 12, 2012
moonshine replied to 2j5c2lhr972yw's discussion Nobody said that "There was No Hope" in Member Diaries
"I know no words can make you feel better or can help you with your personal growth but if you do…"
Apr 28, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
I do not care about what you might think right now, just know that I'd not had a single drink since…
Mar 1, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Today I was reaching a point in which I was feeling totally hopeless. I was just wondering what am…
Feb 1, 2012
More…