WANT TO BE SAVED TO HEAVEN?

FIRST YOU HAVE TO BRING BACK YOUR ANGEL, WHICH RAN AWAY FROM YOU IN THE MOMENT WHEN YOUR BAD FACTS OVERTATOOK YOUR GOOD FACTS.SO TO CLEAN YOUR SOUL , IN ORDER TO RETURN YOUR SOUL, YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS TO GOD, AND THEN TO KEEP THE GOOD WAY.SEE YOU IN HEAVEN

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• THANKS , BUT I DID IT 2 YEARS AGO, AND THEY ASKED ME TO WORSHIP GOD AND JESUS , AS THEY DIDNT VANISHED...THEY SAID TO KNEEL IN FACE OF GOD AND HIS SON, AND TO BUILD A BIG 7 METERS CROSS, SILVER COLOUR, TO PROTECT ME...SO PLEASE TAKE IT EASY , AND LISTEN TO ME, AS I WAS TAUGHT 2 YEARS BY THESE SKY PERSONALITIES, AS GABRIEL , AND MICHAEL THE ARCHANGELS, CHERUBIN PETRU, AND ONESCUS AND MIHAITA THE SAVANT ANGELS...BUT I SEE ITS TOO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND MY MISSION...IM NOT OBLIGED TO HELP BY FORCE..SO SEE YOU IN HEAVEN, ON 2012
    • But you didnt answer me.

And just one other question and then I think my amusement with you has ended....
      Exactly how are you helping me?
    • ANGELS SAID YOU CAN NOT BE SAVED, YOUR RIGHT...WHY? SIMPLY CAUSE YOUR BIG satanPRIDE YOU BUILD AROUND YOU, MAKES YOU PUT THIS STUPID QUESTION...SO DONT BOTHER ME ANYMORE
    • A true Angel of God would never say someone could not be saved (in the religious sense).
      The Creator offers help, love, compassion for all of his children.
      It is not up to any being to judge my suitability to receive God's Grace other than The Creator.

And I notice you still didnt answer either of my questions.

I AM OF GODS HIGHEST LIGHT.

I hope you find what you are looking for Pavel as you effect us all.
      We are all one. I send you light to help with your search for the truth.
      I wish you great JOY & PEACE on your journey.

The End
    • You have an extra bar of soap i can use to clean my soul? How bout mop n glow ,i think that might work?
    • Do you love jews Pavel ?
    • NO I DONT LIKE CRIMINALS
    • For someone trying to save us all to Heaven you dont appear to like anyone.
    • Dear Pavel, this is the wrong site for a message such as yours. Heaven is on Earth and when I am here I experience it!!! I do not need to be forgiven I simply need to forgive myself and forgive others!!! I wonder who was this angel that told you to write this? Did that angel have a name? As for me and Albertha, we are already in Heaven :D Thanks for your concern, Light and Love to you!
    • SORRY , BUT YOUR RIGHT , HERE I CAN SEE , THERE ARE ONLY BRAIN WASHED PPL, ..BUT THEY NEED EVEN STILL A GOOD DOSE OF DRUGS, TO WRITE STUPID THINGS AS YOU DID...IM NOT IN FOND OF VISITING SOMEONE IN A INSANEHOSPITAL, SORRY
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

In Betwena replied to amparo alvarez's discussion In brief since my awakening in Member Diaries
"I think I do remember you...
you had a different name...
L&L Albertha"
Jun 20, 2014
amparo alvarez posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Thanks Ben for the invite...In reality I would not know how to start...I don't know if you can…
Sep 22, 2013
3zl0m16ahgh7 posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Hello ya all!First off, let me share, that since the 9/11 incident, I have been living in my…
Oct 14, 2012
Kakie posted a discussion in Member Diaries
For my daily swim I was in the river and was doing my MotherEarth-FatherSky meditation.then swam…
Sep 13, 2012
Astra replied to JM's discussion 4.17.11 in Member Diaries
"This  remainds me when there following Mary Magdalegne  , and Jesus saves her  , it is a confusing…"
Jun 12, 2012
moonshine replied to 2j5c2lhr972yw's discussion Nobody said that "There was No Hope" in Member Diaries
"I know no words can make you feel better or can help you with your personal growth but if you do…"
Apr 28, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
I do not care about what you might think right now, just know that I'd not had a single drink since…
Mar 1, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Today I was reaching a point in which I was feeling totally hopeless. I was just wondering what am…
Feb 1, 2012
More…