The story starts out as a melodrama, but soon enough turns into a curious romp.
It's one of the stories from my up- coming book 'More Martian Concerns'.…
Click https://youtu.be/qWGPwm-D_Qw for interview. PUTIN DESTROYED HER!
Read more…6 Chicchan, 8 Pax, 13 Caban
Dratzo! As before, the monies are gradually moving forward. Since this movement is proceeding in the most cautious manner, it is difficult for all of this to unfold as swiftly as we prefer. There are indeed scalawags and ra
Read more…~Multidimensional food for thought...
*The Eschaton approaches, Ashtar Massive!!! There simply aren’t enough words to describe the gratitude & respect I have for the Contemporary Shaman, Terence McKenna… & the wealth of Alchemical Gold he left for us
Read more…
Humans could absorb energy from one another in a similar manner that plants can draw energy from other plants and use it as an alternative source of energy.
In a ground breaking stu
Read more…
We know it’s bad – but how bad?
10 days ago from this writing, the sardine fishery of British Columbia, Canada was reported to have “inexplic
Read more…A humble and tiny house perched high on top of a cliff in the Central Asian country of Georgia which is only accessible by a 131-foot high ladder is probably many people’s idea of a dream home, but for Maxime Qavtaradze it is paradise on Earth.
Mike Cernovich and Alex Jones raise the stakes of their contest live: ten thousand dollars to the first person to say MSM is fake news or terrorist me
Secret societies have been in existence all throughout history. Elites, crazed by power and money, band together to exert maximum control over the masses. In 2017 their influenc
Read more…Hi, it has been a long time since I was on Ashtar Command. I have been looking for work for over a year now and it has been a difficult ride. I recently found out that I am related to Archangel Michael, have a guardian archangel dad named Stan Michae
Read more…Surprise...Surprise...Surprise
Scientists have developed the world’s first vaccine that is capable of bringing dead people back to life, using advanced stem cell technology.
Read more…I remeber chewy getting a medal for valor-not anymore; and Ricky does not say 'Lucy you have some splaining to do' and Ollie says wel here's another nice mess you've gotten me into' -I remember 'fine mess';
Read more…
The Anonymous campaign against the corrupt global elite has gone into overdrive, with hackers taking the Bilderberg website offline just before the New World Order elite was due to meet in Ch
Read more…Remember your Mastery with Ra Channeled via Rosalie Muir
I am Ra and I come today to say “Well Done” to so many who are dedicated to their path, Gaia .the path you chose to be here at this time......the efforts & intent have been stronger than felt by
The giants of Old are coming above ground..and all kinds of inbreeding of species of the Fallen. That is what this whole end of the age is about! All things that have been done in secret will all be exposed.
I'm joining-any real liberal would join; the author here calls this islmaphobia-
Volunteer as an individual from the comfort of your home
Help organize and lead a group of activists
Help pass National Secu
TRUELY AMAZING ...VERY TALLENTED ..And GIFTED.
SEE HIS ARTWORK @
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4573614/Mind-bending-3D-drawings-jump-page.html
Read more…16 Million people in the US have left meat(read), nearly a third of Britons have reduced their meat consumption over the last year, according to the British Social Attitudes survey
Pollsters found 29 per cent of people had reduced their consumption of
Read more…Everyone knows that a healthy environment in the home is one of the keys to well-being and it does not have to cost a fortune to get air-filtration as houseplants contribute to it. T
Read more…The story starts out as a melodrama, but soon enough turns into a curious romp.
It's one of the stories from my up- coming book 'More Martian Concerns'.…
New camera and I'm still getting used to the controls;