I have always wondered what really happened during WW2. There are pictures of Hitler shaking hand with a grey. Is that real? Were the allied really the good guys? And would the world have been better or worse if the Nazis won?

These questions have always filled my mind. I hope someone can answer some of them.

Much love 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes,

The destructive phase of first ray energy worked through the Allies too, not just the Axis powers...remember the fire bombing of Dresden by the RAF, as well as the nuclear attacks on Japan by the USA...??

I agree, Dripley21...things are not as simple as "goodies and baddies." Such thoughtforms are infantile.

• Bad and Good are only relative to your personal perception, history is written by the winners, unfortunatly.
    • indeed..
  • Hitler was a second ray soul, with a first ray (will and purpose) personality...he was a 2nd degree initiate and member of the Thule Society...

Currently out of incarnation, he was one of several conduits for the "Shamballa Impact" energies, between 1914-45....In which the Spiritual Hierarchy relayed stimulative forces directly to the human race, from the planetary Logos, thus allowing a useful (though painful) destruction of old, entrenched and corrupt societal forms to be brought about, to clear the way for the Aquarian Age...Although the post WW2 order was far from perfect, it replaced a world dominated by various empires and colonial interests, along with aggressive fascism...

Looks like America is about to go extinct also now, if they insist on following similar thoughtforms to Hitler...

All this chaos is leading to the Golden Age...

• 'Six Rothschild Zionist Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media'

Without Hitler the State of Israel would not exist ask the Palestinians what they think.

Why does America back Israel,

Tis is what an Israeli spokesperson said

“You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…”

-Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

• WOW no government is perfect,they rise and fall due to starting belief in a system, then eventual dissappointment their system isn't perfect, and eventual greed of leadership, all civilizations eventually fall under mismanagment, TAXING THE RICH WOULD CREATE JOBS BY INCREASED REVENUE TO LOAN SMALL BUSINESS.

Second ray soul? He was a first class sociopath w/ a heavy case of self-loathing because he was of jewish decent and his failure as an artist and architect so he BUILT an imaginary master race. All chaos leads to is a new system Doomed to eventual failure, people never learn from the past ............

• Unfortuntely there is an old saying that says that history repeats it's self, if people keep on going follow the leader we always have a chance of that happening again. No government is every perfect that is for sure, but we learn how to work with the system and what we have around us, to get us by day to day here on Planet Earth. We don't always have to remain up in the clouds mediating our thoughts away. We still live, breathe, eat, and work here on Planet Earth yet. Also we get stronger on our own path, and knowing where we stand on things, that is why alot of the governments will rise and fall as they come in. Lets just hope that history doesn't repeat itself. 
        • Judging by the mindless war in Afganistan and the illegal deceipt (no WMD) of the war in Iraq, I suspect history already has repeated itself...and we know what happens to empires that get too big headed with everybody else...

Amerika is about to shake off it's corrupt elites...

• ..u can add the japan...the ancient Romans...and all ancient and new imperialistic states...
  • good thoughts, words and deeds are  great impact upon those around you and by doing so you already are shaping collective reality . those are wonderful qualities for a man to posses and openly admit.

those days are past, ww2 and stuff, it served great purpose for others to learn the true reality of big buisness making a profit from wars and of course thanks to internet these days which had provided us with vast library of information about true nature of war, such as profit ; we humans are waking up to the truth and past events are helping us understand it. As someone who grew up in a country oppressed by germans and soviets for centuries, I feel no anger towards neither. Forgivness is a great tool.

its time we put those attrocities behind us , we are ready for this, and concentrate on different world where such events will no longer a place in our society.

keep on doing what you think is the best for entire planet and it will happen................

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The frequency of Earth continues to rise by the minute. Through the many portals activated on Earth, ancient vortexes, and especially through the lightworkers, who serve as…
5 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
"Listen daily for healing"
25 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
26 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
26 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
In the world of scientific discovery, paradigms shift and theories evolve, but few conjectures have sparked as much controversy and fascination as the recent proposal set forth by Russian physicists Mikhail Vossen and Alexander Scherbakov. Their…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"The Light, by Reel People....(2021 Remastered Version)👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icoe-AO2ADc"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll have to seriously consider making this one, an unofficial anthem for my sector command in East Anglia, GFL Ground Crew.....Selamat ja....!!😉

"IF IT'S LOVE THAT YOU FEEL, STEP INTO THE LIGHT....!!" Just dig those lyrics and vibes....👽…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
9 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…