Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

The 14,000m² farm is set to open in the south-west of the French capital early next year. Designers plan to grow more than 30 different plant species and the site will produce around a tonne of fruit and vegetables every day in high season.

Find out more @ https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/cities/2019/aug/13...

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You do get some good news sometimes

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion

Italy locks down 50,000 people across 10 towns as coronavirus outbreak leapfrogs across Europe

Mostly seniors dying-con theory is globalists don't want to pay out gov pensions-from our…See More
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING'
"This is globalist identity politix, based on feminism, rather than divine balance between…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'QAnon: “Prepare For the Storm” You have come far {Patriots} 02/20/2020 By Conscious Optimist'
"I think I finally got it, lets see if it works. You are ready. Prepare for the storm."
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'QAnon: “Prepare For the Storm” You have come far {Patriots} 02/20/2020 By Conscious Optimist'
"Sorry, but I tried many times to get the vid to work but no go.DC does not want it to show. You are…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'David Wilcock and Corey Goode: Jenny McCarthy Valentine’s Day Interview (Video)'
"A very good interview, I don't agree with everything they say but most of it. Enjoy,copy,send.…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL GABRIEL "THE POWER OF BLESSINGS" through SHANTA
14 hours ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING'
"The kind of messge needed to uplift the world... Amparo, back years ago Val and I did a ceremony he…"
14 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship