There is an hallucogenic field, deliberately put, around humans, or lets say hallucogenic field being Projected towards humans, who call themselfs lightworkers. Your being told your awakened, its partly true:lets say awakened to 50% - its still a lot of sleeping giving place to dispowermental illusions, even tho being more awake than so called ordinary humans are. ET´s lie, yes they DO, perhaps not all, not all, but many enough..

We live at an exciting time, at an exciting place, far more important for other dimensions than we tend to be aware of, in our daily activities!

Aliens are A.LIE .  This lack of ability to understand humans, shown in this example with B. Goodchild proves they´re NOT emotionally evolved. We think we´re so under evolved, but so we live in probably the densest place of all dimensions, it takes GODS to go through that, The other so CALLED races havent done that, they havent had physical incarnations, They are curious about us, they want something we´ve got to offer: they want our love. Some want to surpress it while others wants to take it from us, or duplicate it. Get your hands off from these (horse crap) federations, get out of the hypnagogic state you´re in..

YOU are the gods youve been waiting for. Why the heck would it be so DAMN important to find out about THEM, to put them on piedestals? You ALREADY got all if you so choose it is time..!! They pretend being so highly evolved! HOW COULD they be? This universe is still young, they havent had any physical incarnations yet..you can count me on this one:

THEY PRETEND BEING HIGHLY EVOLVED!

We have the power already, we really do, WE have to decide it!

Im not saying everone is necessary evil, no, im saying they´re not what they "supposed" to be!!

Who/what the hell does anyone needs saving from? From our OWN illusions. But no outside entity can do it for us!

We, you, I, have to keep finding and calibrating ourselfes with OUR OWN power, doing that we cant only call ourselfs lightworkers - thats like going 50% of the way, we must incorporate both our own dark as well as light, We need to know, to FEEL, OUR power, that way!! (i dont equal light with love or dark with hate, for your information by the way, that way of looking at is part of this projected illusion designed to keep us from our soul awareness)

The rest is fuc*ing bullshit designed to keep us from our own self awareness!

Dont you realise they are only there cause we dont trust our selfs? They fill that vaccum that occurs when we are playing the game of being separated.

Somewhere along the way we all have to DECIDE, to make up our minds, that WE are the enlightened ones. Decide for it and universe will re-organise it self to serve this new decission. Yes, give it time friends, we get it in an appropriate speed of course. We are not alone, we do have strong, strong help and service, like gas stations every 3rd mile or so, so to say..like the power of the arch angels, who are really just an reflection of who WE truly Are, but we´ve forgotten this...

Re-aligning with our souls love and wisdom, our own divinity, our POWERFUL totems and accessing the TRUTH of " WE ARE GODS ALSO" is our Only way to ascension, in fact that IS ascension!

Walk in peace, brothers and sisters of divine heritage!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wonderful and wise things you have said Geo, what a wonderful outlook and approach.  I could not agree with you more, and so beautifully said.  You should share more often, I would love that, you have such a wonderful way of saying things that is full of hope and makes absolute sense.  Namaste.

• POSTED BY REIKARA. "What infuriates me the most is their assumed inherrited leadership of our race. It's not specific to one race either, a lot seem to have this sense of entitlement to rule us and dictate to us, according to their own standards of how we should live our lives. It's nothing short of a dictatorship, the very same oppression we're fighting against now.

If we're going to have leaders they're going to be a fucking native Terran, not an ET, angel or master from another realm who's too much of a coward to even live down here among the "subjects""

How much did you get paid by the cabal to write your silly comments?? Native Terran, how naive can you get.. we all came from somewhere else. And as for leadership, we haven't done a bang up job of creating an ideal civilization here on earth ourselves. I would welcome some guidance they offer. Never heard anything about leadership takeover's except by fearmongers like yourself.
    •  PLSTED BY KARI "How much did you get paid by the cabal to write your silly comments?? Native  Terran, how naive can you get.. we all came from somewhere else. And as for  leadership, we haven't done a bang up job of creating an ideal civilization here  on earth ourselves. I would welcome some guidance they offer. Never heard  anything about leadership takeover's except by fearmongers like yourself." 

For just an average human as yourself, to project all this POWER onto another average human as yourself  that the Cabal, allusive as the ET’s and as hard to prove as well.   Has no barring what so ever on the subject at hand, combating one fictional  statement for another fictional statement,  is totally inflammatory and misleading ,  as saying What are the ET”s Paying you to make fictional dogma statements?

We all came from somewhere else?  Again prove that fictional statement, a belief in, or want to be statement a projection of your inner thoughts.   Addressing these fictional statements is causing all these word battles on AC, One camp is viding another camps train of thought.  It’s like sitting in a catholic church, listening to the father give his sermon, “Suddenly without respect for the conjugation A Protestant pastor walks in and Says” HOW MUCH IS THE CABAL PAYING YOU FATHER TO MAKE THESE SILLY COMENTS”.   I have Made a horrible mistake in doing this on the GFL  POW WOW’s and am deeply sorry for doing so. 

Its time to respect a few boundaries here.  If we stay out of each other’s camp sites, tend to our own camp fire’s all this idea bashing will go away.  It’s almost like, No It is LIKE.----   ooooo there’S one of THEIR BOATS GOING DOWN THE WRONG RIVER LETS ALL GO OVER THERE AND SINK IT.

When you’re in our camp just listen, we know how you feel.   And we will do the same.   At least I will. Respect you’re sanctuary , and remain reverent it’s just periodical 101,   Manners .  You don’t drive across town and see a thread on the Markey of a church you don’t like or agree with Park jump out of your car run in and say any of this shit, stay out of the parking lot please unless you’re willing to listen and keep your comments to your self,   

• Love your words of kindness and wisdom :)  I consider most of these star beings my family as well and will greet them with courtesy and love, if someone else doesn't want to be with them then that is fine but I don't understand why so many want to punish the starseeds for their devotion.  Lol, it's what we were born to do, we all have our roles, we can't we just agree to disagree? 

Racism is ugly in any form.  Some people should look within to their own hearts and soul search why they come to sites like this to hurt other beings. 

• Well said, my dear....!!  No need for me to add any words to this forum...

•  I am reminded of a book series I read while I grew up where I feel I learned many good morals: Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series (Yea I know the TV series really didn't do it justice lol imo). One of his "Wizards Rules" was the 5th rule: "Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie." Rules 1 and 6 apply too to a degree (if you are wondering what rules I'm talking of go here: http://sot.wikia.com/wiki/Wizard%27s_Rules .Don't take what Terry says as what I believe but they can help steer you onto a higher path.

You can apply this to the current events everyone is talking about quite easily. There is a LOT of things going on right now, in fact more than is comprehensible, what with 7 billion souls here on Earth, and it is all extremely exciting these days! It is our nature to strive for the unknown and daily that is a realization for many people, however we all must continue to keep our feet in the ground of our reality. We are our own 'God's' and we are changing this world by just holding space and love in our hearts for all that comes for our loved ones as we all awaken together. Whether you believe in E.T. or supernatural phenomena really doesn't matter when all you really have to do is look around you. The truth will set you free quite literally, it is time to  let go of the fear (not blindly) but revel in how powerful this Xmas break for everyone globally, has been! It is unfathomable, truly, all that has transpired this year, and the changes they all bring. To me, I do not look up into the sky or out into the world with fear, I do so with an open heart, open mind, and have hope, that everything will happen as it must.

When you are contacted, as with anyone, treat them as you would wish to be treated, but do not become them, do not worship or idealize them, see them as another you and see the world through there eyes for that moment and that is really the beauty of the journey we are all on. I believe tho that love will win the day, I have seen people come back from the brink of a dark path and see it change there lives forever, I believe much of the world has gone through that the same in each and our own special ways, and that this year should be viewed as a triumph for all who have come through so much!

Celebrate this year, and the journey that continues and try to spread that light into other peoples lives as much as possible and you will see this planet change overnight! This is humans coming together, uniting in a way never before dreamed of, and yes the change can be scary for some, but we all must be there for each other. Just like the Mayans say in Lak'ech Ala K'in "I am another you". Lets work on that for now, and let the ETs do there thing ;) I'm sure we will all meet up sooner or later! Peace and Love be with you

• :)  I love Terry Goodkind too :)  Nice thoughts to share, let's share the cup of fellowship and let the world transform as it will.....

• i have wondered this too,and maybe we are our own savior we are our own god but i wouldnt boast i belive we are just as EQUAL to those E.Ts or beings out there we are our own gods so maybe the case for them they are their own gods we are all one we have to see that we are one makes things slightly simpler, but these are my thoughts  1)we are one 2) theres a god in everything from trees to dirt from humans and E.Ts to energy and matter we arent the only gods here for if we are one then all are with us "equal" but its up to u as the "viewer"...........my thoughts from watcher much careing for you all

• I agree about being loving for all life and lifeforms completely, however.......loving them unconditionally is one thing but making them our "gods" and giving away all our human control is another thing altogether.  Yes we are flawed but that does not mean that all other lifeforms are perfect either and have our good in mind.  I am hoping that they do, but just because they are not from these parts I will not bow down to them or worship them as gods as some do.  That is all I am thinking...I can have acceptance and love for other civilizations and lifeforms, but will not give away any personal freedoms (what little we have in this messed up human system), to any other species, that is the line I draw.  I cannot seem to let go of discernment and take everything I read about motives as gospel, guess that is the human part of my human mind. 

• No offense taken by me at all.  I have felt this in my heart all along, and have taken a lot of insults and public humiliation here for pointing out what you just said.  It is so nice to know that I am not alone in questioning and realizations in my heart that lead me to not accept everything that is channeled as being gospel.  I am a questioner and feel we should follow that knowingness in our own hearts and not let others dictate what is good for us as a species, especially if they are not even our same species.  I am not looking for a savior/saviors to come save me, I feel it is up to we humans to do this for ourselves.  I know what you mean about resistance indeed.  i just participated in a similar discussion the other day that is still ongoing where I was called everything in the book, for suggesting that aliens are not our gods, I was called everything including insults to a video I posted saying that the video (which suggested that aliens are not our gods) was like a turd plop in a soup, lol....that one tickled me greatly....

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
25 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
7 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
7 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
8 hours ago
More…