Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I joined to learn,to grow and become aware spiritually to know and to help others on their journey Also have ordered the new tarot set called The Sirian Starseed Tarot locally to help facilitate this growth process after reading good reviews and what it can do the images are really stimulating and will cause expanded consciousness.This is what attracted me to the group.Also among Native American people is star knowledge and they say one needs to raise one's vibration for what is coming also I have both lived and followed their teachings and this only adds another layer to all of this.Thanks.

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I joined at first because most of my google quests for turth lead to ashtarcommand and it seemed like a good place for the inner pleiadian in me.at first it was all about me and what i could learn. Now it about unity, love and letting other say whats

in there heart with out judgement. :)  years ago i learn to read tarot but I couldn't handle knowing my own future so i stopped.

ah, The Sirian Starseed Tarot  sounds fun, there are so many products out there now all aiming to facilitate some sort of growth internally....

i love native teachings too, the teachings are all around this world in many cultures,

a few of the cultures on earth right NOW holds the ascending keys,

its not just found in one place.... ;) <3

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019
14 minutes ago
Drekx Omega liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Why Heating Your Food With Microwave Radiation Might Be A Terrible Idea
19 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Why Heating Your Food With Microwave Radiation Might Be A Terrible Idea'
"On this topic we can agree, Ravinder....good to raise the profile. I never mix microwave with…"
19 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Agarther's status
"We want a hard hitting IG Report....no whitewash with soft soap...JUST DO IT, USA...........!!"
41 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

RECLAIMING YOUR POWER - ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - through SHANTA GABRIEL

Reclaiming Your PowerWe are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel…See More
44 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"So, you start with some online product promotion and advertising on ACC, then you bring the…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"From the Commander Val Thor of the Universal Protection Command channeled by Alien Implant…"
1 hour ago
Agarther posted a status
"I.G. report out tomorrow. That will be the big story! - Trump"
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship