Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I joined to learn,to grow and become aware spiritually to know and to help others on their journey Also have ordered the new tarot set called The Sirian Starseed Tarot locally to help facilitate this growth process after reading good reviews and what it can do the images are really stimulating and will cause expanded consciousness.This is what attracted me to the group.Also among Native American people is star knowledge and they say one needs to raise one's vibration for what is coming also I have both lived and followed their teachings and this only adds another layer to all of this.Thanks.

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I joined at first because most of my google quests for turth lead to ashtarcommand and it seemed like a good place for the inner pleiadian in me.at first it was all about me and what i could learn. Now it about unity, love and letting other say whats

in there heart with out judgement. :)  years ago i learn to read tarot but I couldn't handle knowing my own future so i stopped.

ah, The Sirian Starseed Tarot  sounds fun, there are so many products out there now all aiming to facilitate some sort of growth internally....

i love native teachings too, the teachings are all around this world in many cultures,

a few of the cultures on earth right NOW holds the ascending keys,

its not just found in one place.... ;) <3

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Seattle Reiki Classes: http://healingtoday.com/classes.nw.htm Los Angeles Reiki Classes;…"
4 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes in Los Angeles area at Los Angeles, CA

March 28, 2020 all day
Reiki Classes in Los Angeles areaWe will presen…See More
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Seattle, Washington at seattle

February 22, 2020 all day
Reiki is a…See More
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

Affordable Reiki training across the USA at Chicago

March 28, 2020 all day
Affordable Reiki Training in several cities…See More
5 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes in Florida at Boynton Beach

January 11, 2020 all day
The training is casual, fun, and includes lots of hands-on experience.   Ft. Lauderdale; December…See More
5 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post

TRANSFORMING into ETERNAL LIFE FREQUENCIES

TRANSFORMING into ETERNAL LIFE FREQUENCIES        crystal magic orchestra.com(Teachings of the…See More
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"Make sure you get a genuine ring as there are a lot selling online and some may be bogus ..hokus…"
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship