I am putting this discussion up because I want to

learn from you all my kindred spirits.

I believe my soul is incarnated here on this world to love ,learn and grow spiritually.I chose to be here on this planet before my existence here.A good part of my life I lived as most do. Went to work,took care of my family, did every day to day things as most do.

And then one day years back I started to awaken realizing much things. Sometimes they would come to me one at a time and other times like a great flood of information.Over the years by looking within myself (and outside myself,not to far as to float away,lol) I found some answers I needed.

I am here for humanity and all the beautiful life on this world.

I am here to raise awareness and expand minds.

I am here to give my love to this amazing planet and all the life within it.

I am here to spiritually grow.

Feel free to post what you wish, no posts/replys will get erased. Every ones feelings and beliefs are just as important to me as mine are.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To raise ones frequency is to align with the REAL COSMIC TRUTH ( and i cant fit that all in this little comment section) {and i am still learning}

the Graph above shows Truth represented by the Sword, this is the REAL Laws of the universe and all that was and all that is NOW.

The red and blue lines represent a persons Consciousness

A person with a higher consciousness is intercepting Truth more often.

I am not speaking of matter, i am speaking of Consciousness

does that help?

if it doesn't mark will explain better. http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/

• "does that help?"

It does.

Thank you. :)

• Thank you all for replying to this post I am very grateful.

I expect most answers here to be very different and others similar.

These are very deep questions I ask of you all, and most in this world really don't know how to answer. And that's ok.

I think of questions like this often, some come to me from within. Many others I am searching for.

If you don't think you know why you exist you can ask yourself what are my feelings on why I exist, to start. And going from there you might find some of the answers you seek.

Again thank you for your reply's and remember we are all infinite beings of love and light. And we are all one.

• by the way --- How big is infinity?

61QTQP6R9ZL.jpg

• I believe you can not put any size or measure on that that question kindred spirit.

• Lets ask puppetji

• ...LOL...Sounds About Right........Good One Eduardo.....:)....<3........x.........

• Sit back and enjoy the ride---------

monks-on-roller-coaster-450x295.jpg

• Oh no, please don't wreck this thread with pictures and stuff that makes it impossible to follow due to an impossible number of pages to sift through. It's only words in that picture anyway. Write them in a normal post instead. It'll compress the page by several inches while none of the information will be lost. :)

• Doth thou grumble?

Have you ever been to ashtar command before

do as the romans do

If you cant lick em

join em...unlimited space in an itty bitty dimension

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
In the world of scientific discovery, paradigms shift and theories evolve, but few conjectures have sparked as much controversy and fascination as the recent proposal set forth by Russian physicists Mikhail Vossen and Alexander Scherbakov. Their…
36 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"The Light, by Reel People....(2021 Remastered Version)👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icoe-AO2ADc"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll have to seriously consider making this one, an unofficial anthem for my sector command in East Anglia, GFL Ground Crew.....Selamat ja....!!😉

"IF IT'S LOVE THAT YOU FEEL, STEP INTO THE LIGHT....!!" Just dig those lyrics and vibes....👽…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, Alternate Earth....Not that we actually care about Jancar's views and are in any way, still upset by that character, who once reappeared, periodically on ACC, to moan about "right wing political comments." (He especially gets…"
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Untold Story Of Mount Shanta And The Lemurians
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source   Joy is working out of your being.You have found a harmonious state and are filled with this tingling energy. You have released yourself from your fears and blockages, your energy circulates unhindered through your being, you are relaxed,…
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post WASHINGTON D.C. NEW MOON ASTROLOGY ALERT ... May 7, 2024 ... National town halls and gatherings to increase for May 2024, and the focus may be politics and/or religion. Violence is a real possibility.
9 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…