Whos is who?

I'd like to know who tells lies and who the truth. Why the interest on making fame or money? What is the real value of trying to deceive others. Are you team working with good or evil?

What’s your opinion about this Contact Report? Which you can find to read in full here: www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_233

A piece of this says:

21. And as for the name Ashtar, I refer to all the information that we already delivered to you several years ago for the public, from which it clearly and unambiguously follows that Ashtar Sheran has never
had and still doesn’t have those contacts with Earth people that are ascribed
to him by various liars and deceivers of the Earth.

So all those lying and swindling Earth people, who maintain that they would
have contact with Ashtar Sheran, are already punished by this fact.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOL ..... brain .. wash levels ... where is ur committee ;) .. Boy .. I have been brain washed .. yet at the end of the day now ... I really only take to own expression I just gotta express .. (good we r cyber frinds now too :) )... ... no religion --- no sect .... no .. anything that has a coil of thoughts running up and down with no door out for those that still need a wrap around ... Doesn't mean I don't resonate with things in each and everything ...

it's with anything - if there isn't a doorway out i don't want to know in full detail - just skim along top that is unless I just want to swim deep for a weeny purpose .! U ?

Honestly ??? u will receive mostly dribble here from this end now .... unless u remove cog or two .... U r not on ur own ..... we are all here ... the images here r like some little old man sitting on the top of a hill all on his own ... .... swiping at the snakes below etc ....yet for him to even swipe below he has to have gone below to know where to swipe below ... oh .. and if he opened his eyes he would see allot of others on the same mounitain doing the same thing ..........

Did you get my point in essence ... the short clip ? ... You change the world ...nor fix .. nor nor .. as so many see eyc eyc eyc .. Only see feel one's self and share back to others trails they learned in regard to how to open eyes more .. ears more ... and move thru to more lenses being removed etc ...AS so many books r written about this etc .. nothing is totally new .. etc etc etc ..

And if you don't take time to read long writings in regard ur discussion here .. it tells me that u have no real interest other than what u want ... .. I gather u don't read the small print on a contract or does the
        g rrrr****d of it make u read the small print in order to not miss something important ;)

Well ... Thanks for a morning glory ... ;) .... Please snap those blinkers !! The glare on the sides r piercing straight thru people walking by forcing them to walk around u .. and maybe just one .. ONE of them is the one u have been looking for in regard ur requests :) etc etc etc etc

Has it crossed ur mind that we all keep hearing or coming across the same en enregies .. or similar set of messages ... ? It's par n part of when we GET it in regard to what the Universe is saying to us in all it's ways and glory ...

How sensitive are we to these things so that we can pick it up .. and OFF goes a little more shackles .. and OFF goes drops that energy as soon as we learn the lesson .. Anyway .. this u know .. know !!! .. and the ongoing need you have to turn on the Light and displace the darkness of manipulators, tyrants, bankers, rich evil families who are warmongers, panic mongers, etc. is just a need ...
        • I don't read too much bla bla, cos Universal and Multiversal Principles are said in one single Sentence. The reast is details for those who don't have the capacity to infere. As Above So Below.
          • Manu....can you share in a few lines, what are your propositions, for to change our world for the better????
            Thanks....
            • Hi Vagelis4VenusProject I opened other discussion to explain this and share ideas, but thanks to you I got the info about Venus Project and Zeitgeist. I totally agree with this great project, but I still have something to give, cos Jacques Fresco gives us the view of a finished society, my projects are starting from now, cos we have to abolish criminality, corruption, conspiracies, etc., too.
            • I did it already. I shared, but I was accused by Leila and others. My real interest after this now is to look for people of real facts, not bubble-mouths just talking about, instead of acting to really change the inner and outer world, universe, and multiverse.
              I wanted to share my projects about changing these old and evil systems of education, economy, health, politics, the corrupt legal system; starting from the money abolition, but I was attacked by the spiritual members of this forum.
              • Sorry Leila. I'm not here to be a leader. actually, I'm against leadership, which is a synonym of absolutism. I prefer all of us to be organizers, collaborators. No more presidents, no more monarchs, no more kings, no more emperors, no more tyrants, totalitarians. All of us are and must be self-leaders. To share? I have my work, my actions, my cooperation, my projects about changing the evil systems, my discovered new paradigms, my help to freed and get rid of absolutism, etc. Make your free will work for the benefit of all and collaborate with the Creation of which we all are part.
              • Money abolition is what i agree must be done first...
                Have u ever heard about The Venus Project????
                it's a proposal made by a social engineer Jacque Fresco, which is based, on the
                abolition of money, and the turning of humanity to a global "Resource Based Economy",
                which is something that finds me in a total agreement...
                it's the best proposal for a social system i have seen so far in my life, for to make a better word for all people...
                • I was not looking for attention for me or to be heard like a naive. I do not need fame, money or compassion. I don't even need help. I'm self sufficient and self confident. I never needed psychologists. The supreme spirit is all I need to get the power to do what I have to do to overthrow the evil systems. The only thing I needed was to gather FREEWILL from the people we need to change systems democratically. Though "True Democracy" has never existed in the real life.
                • well sis ....

the intimacy of us all is just too much for some ....

ONWARDS I say :)

If I never saw how beautiful you are
                  it's becoz I never saw the beauty in me
                  If I never saw the colors that you shine
                  It's becoz I lived in the land of denial
                  If you thought me ignorant you were probably right
                  If you felt uncomfortable let me shed you some new light
                  If you think me good enough to be a friend to you
                  I won't let you down /coz I've changed for good

(old lyrics and I still need to adhere to my own words many a times :) ..)

Beauty is in ALL of us yes! .. all we need to do is keep being with the energies within that arise ... our best lessons lay within our fears and tears etc ...

LOVELIGHT ..
                • The Venus Project - How about a blog? I'm in!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 744

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!There is a monumental shift taking place, humanity is entering a new era, and the old way of doing things can no longer be. In this shift humanity and Earth are to transcend…
18 minutes ago
Edward posted a status
Happy Weekend ~~~
36 minutes ago
Edward posted a status
Dear Friends

Nice weekend~~
Nice to see you again

Let's go in details
Thanks for all your hard-workings

See you again

- Edward Paul Lee
36 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
AI systems are already skilled at manipulating their human controllers in a variety of different situations, according to a worrying new review study.In a review study published in the journal Patterns, researchers describe documented instances of…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked Love & Joy's discussion A Vision Of Forgiveness
7 hours ago
RichRaelian liked Love & Joy's discussion A Vision for the End of Suffering
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI am Michael and I have something that is very important to say!I really love you!But. Wasn´t you going to say something very important? You might think now?Well what can be more important? Than love? I actually don´t know!There is a lot of…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"To whom it may imply; by JC. [ ACIM ] ''If I defend myself,I am attacked. But in defenselessness I will be strong, and I will learn what my defenses hide.'' So there we have it folks, this War is not just about overthrowing the DC. Its also about…"
8 hours ago
More…