Who wants to practice telepathy?

Greetings my friends. Are you interested in practicing telepathy?

I am definitally interested.. but I need a few guidelines from you kind folks.. what do you know about it and how would we go about communicating with each other telepathically? I guess its not that difficult but we may need to practice, and also because of where we are at in our evoluion so to speak.

Now I know that each of us is on a different level to the next.. so I dont know how that effects telepathic ability but I'm up for trying it..

How would we know if it is working? .. would we return to this thread and report back to each other on what our telepathic conversations are? I dont know??..

Telepathy is real and so are we ready for it? .. after all the changes we are going through.. are we able to communicate at this stage through telepathy?

People in here share great knowledge and fantastic insights and being clear to recieving divine energy but how clear are we in our psychic abilities?

I am willing to try an experiment with anyone who is heart centered and open to the idea. Maybe those who are drawn to this thread may start some telepathic conversations. Maybe if we start to talk about it, it may open up our telepathic doorways.

I hope it works :)

Love and Light to everyone :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have only been to las Vegas twice and both of the times was this year.  It took me almost 60 years to be there, than twice in the same year.  It is beautiful there, in the mountains and on the strip.  You should go someday.

• Hey

Escultura333, stella and Beautifulsunset.. thank you my friends for joining in :))

now.. hmmm.. that song??? ... em.. the one in my head at the moment is Donna Summer ''I feel Love'' .. eh.. I'm way off target.. right?

• omg, before i read your response, the word summer and sunshine jumped in my head! lol.

i think you could be a sender! ;)

<3

stella

• No thats not it Luke, thanks for trying. LOL

• Hey Luke!

Sending you a name of a city via telepathy (((     ))) ....see if you can guess it!

or anyone can guess as well....!

think we can do it. :)

• Passaic New Jersey is what I am picking up, my Grandma's name is Stella and I was born in 52.  Just a guess.  LOL

Your reply was # 52 so it hit me with your name being Stella.  Silly I guess.

I do get phone calls from the people I am thinking about reight after.  My husband and I also think of the same things at the same time.  I will be thinking of something and all of sudden he starts talking about the same exact thing.

• i am interested too... You know the same as you guys i have no clue aobut telepathik communications, but  i have to tell you maybe it's not that hard.. This has happend to me more than 3 times i believe, i was thinking about a friend and in my right ear i heard his voice  talking to me for a few minutes. I think  i heard it in the right side of my ear because also the right side of our face is the masculine part of us.. But i was thinking about a female, then i hear it on the left side of my ears.. In onther ocaccion, i was about to  take a nap, i was  thinking about the assension and was very excited, but also tired... So  i went to rest on my bed when i heard, ''Heey!" clearly on my right ear!  It was a male voice! i suddenly opened my eyes and  thougth, maybe someone was trying to  contact me by accident,  because i didn't recognice the voice, but he just wanted to say ''hi'' to me.. so i got happy and thought , SURE I CAN DO THIS!!! =D I don't know if i am right , but going to keep doing it.. It's funn!!=)  I guess you have to feel open to absoved energy from others, since everything is energy, in orther to get thelepathic messages and don't think about thinks that may block you from doing it, like, is this right? People are gonna think i am crazy? and stuff like that... you don't have tell anybody, although some times  there is no need to have thelepathic skills to sence  peolpe or things around you, because you just feel it in  your heart with in you.. It is in you... =)

• also... sorry folks for the few spelling mistakes, I should really re-read my responses before I send them to make sure my spelling/grammar is correct :) .. is that how you spell.. ''grammar??' .. lol ..

• Don't worry if you think about it,  to sence what you want to know, there is no right or wrong grammar, because the language  is neededless when we talk about energy...=) there are no words, there is only energy...=)

• I understand marianinia.. yet I dont know if it is at all an advanced thing.. maybe its just our perceptions of it being as so.. maybe it is just waiting for us to tap into.. and its probibly easy.. I certainly feel that is is not difficult at all.. I am begining to realise something.. and I have also thought beforehand that it must be hard.. but now I am inclined to believe its not hard at all... and its available to everyone.. anytime.. at least I ''think'' so .. :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.