i spend 2 days browsing this site, received many many many new, detailed info which looks perfectly logical with science proven theory behind (which i don't know if its true). 

I am very... struggling? at the moment, basically i buy in most of the info provided here, all these different dimensions, aliens, human race is controlled by evils, new age etc... all of these~ i wish and i hope and i want to believe it is real, its so good to be true to be honest, and u can film all these info into a movie and it will become the best selling one. 

Law of attraction changed my life completely, and its pretty much 100% proven by me, so many things have changed. so i believe the part where love creates much more powerful energy, and love is a energy, not just a feeling. 

Anyway, yes, i believe in almost everything being mentioned here, cos it felt right, and i have a strong 6 sense. But, picture this, as a normal person from current human society, all these just sounds way off the picture, and we can almost call whom ever believe in all these are ppl whom have mental problems, that they simply live in his own world. Also, many things mentioned here can not widely be proven, like higher self etc...  I am not saying it is, but it seems really made up by someone by using some sort of truth, but they can't get any benefit out of it, except to laugh when 2012 is passed n proven its a joke?! but hows that possible, there must be thousand of ppl making up stories and back up by ppl that's well respected? and take many many years to gather or make up all these info?!

like what i said, i am so confused, and access to higher self seems like many years of meditation, which i can not access soon even i start now. I just want to ask, who here, have anyone here really really awaken, and have access to their higher self, and can really travel through space n time or at least communicate with others, not just believed in, but knowing exactly it is real. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• First of all. There is no thing as really awakened. İt's a thin line between asleep and awakened. Personally i believe due to the coming events' effects there will be no one person moved by the experience and everyone will we aware. İ myself am able to acces my higher self. Everybody can but only those who meditate and know how to meditate (not just putting your eyes closed and feet crossed) can access more and more their higher/inner self. 
    İ would also like to add that time/space travel currently is still done and being perfected technologically. First we have to access our dna after activation. İ myself am in doubt currently as my inner self warns me of false prophesies and magical ways to attract and drain energy by evil spirits. So stay out of the channeling business :). There are good spirits, like said by ancient prophets, but they can hardly be identified because evil ones have all sorts of ways to trick with kind words. 
    Anyway all this stuff is real. And you will be safe and on the right track if you believe in ONE God and everything else as co-creators living in the energy of that life force. Do NOT believe luciferian theories of the freemasons. 
    • the way i assume awakened is like, neo in the matrix, one day he finally be able to decode the world. 

• There is no Law of Attraction to my knowledge. There is Abundance and there is Scarcity and people can choose between that......The Law of Attraction is a modern day product known simply as The Secret which is a book declaring the Law of Attraction. While it is indeed true that ´like attracts like´there is no Law of Attraction to my knowledge required to make that happen. There are laws like the Law of Habitability and such though........

• when i feel something, i can attract, and i can control what i want to attract. have you ever tried?

• Depends on what you refer to "knowing" , you mean proof or simply what we feel inside ?

personally i stopped looking for proof a long time ago, its everywhere so i don't even have to look anymore.
    Everything just comes to me simply by attracting it with all of my will.
    but truth is everyone just have to feel it themselves, and i don't think we are capable with our physical bodies to "time travel" 
    but I'm sure we will be soon.
    But for now its enough for me for now to simply travel where i want in my dreams. :) after all that is where we receive most info, while sleeping.

But i hope you find your answers Victa =) after all no one is here to convince you of anything.

Love & light <3

• Some 2 years ago I felt exactly the same.

Last year everything speeded up and I have changed.

In waves I have access to my higher mind.

I have planned to dedicate a blog about my experiences from my awakening, which I will likely write this month.

Keep faith and act with Love, that's the most important.

Blessings and much Love,

Drome

• This website is an inspirational source for growth, but you will not find any "correct" answers here...you will get "hints" or "reflections", and everything will not "feel" as truth, but some parts will and they will "re-mind you".

As for me personally, I know that you cannot read yourself to truth, you have to LET GO of ALL THINGS & BELIEFS and SURRENDER to Spirit and TRUST. If you feel confused i would spend more time in silence and in nature, because reading even more will make you even more confused. This is your soul, telling you to TRUST your heart . Duality is like chasing your own tail, and its really confusing and draining. Believe in YOUR LOVE and BE BRAVE dear Soul! Dont focus on what WILL happen, simply focus on what is Presented to you in this moment, that is all you need to KNOW.  This is my "own" view and its not for all....

Sometimes there are Steps we have to take into the unknown, the leap of faith as its called.

PEACE* 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 minutes ago
6 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
7 hours ago
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The lies of the food pyramid explained here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAgnJbm7so"
8 hours ago
More…