Some say it's a deception.

Some say it's going to happen because of the channeling

Although, I would love for it to happen. I remain as a skeptic.

Now a little about me: I'm 19 years old and started meditating about 2-3 years ago. I've seen, felt, smell spiritual presence upon me. I speak by my experiences and I do believe in these ETs that people channel with because just recently, like 2-3 weeks ago (No, I'm not making this up), I've seen their spaceships up close and will now tell my story.

It started after a nice long day at the pool with a group of spiritual friends. Happiness, energy, bliss, surrounded us. It was a good fun day! I started meditating in the pool (Something I've been doing recently) and play around with my chi in the water (energy). As I was alone while I was doing that in the pool (The rest of my friends were playing soccer at this time), I felt a burst of energy and saw bright white light everytime I closed my eyes. I felt love and peace.... I felt everything that is positive. Then, I look up at the sky and there was a UFO right above me. At first, I thought it was a star.. So I ignored it. Then, as I kept meditating, I asked if that was a UFO (In my head)  that I saw and if so to bring out more to confirm it. I opened my eyes, and 3 more specs of white dots in the sky appeared.I just smiled and said.. "cooooool"

lol

So a couple of hours passed by. It's around 9:00 PM. It was time to go home and my mother came and pick us (My brothers) up. We have a 2 door pick-up truck, and so me and my younger brother rode in the back of the pick-up truck. I layed back and just as we drove off from the pool, I notice something in the sky moving with red, blue, white lights moving.. Following us. I asked my brother.. Do you see that over there or I'm I trippin? And he's like "It's too far away.. Idk.. Maybe a plane?".. But no. As we just stared at this "plane" it was reaching speeds that no comerical aircraft could ever reach. It came close enough for us to actually decribe it. It was a UFO.. It was some sort of disk-shaped with blue, red, and white lights pulsing on the bottom. First thought was, is this a U.S UFO? Or wtf is going on?!

And then, out of the blue. MORE UFOs CAME OUT! Different colors pulsating with different shapes!

It was incredible! It was like war of the worlds! These UFOs were actually everywhere! I couldn't tell if they were all ina battle (Cause they would dissapear and reappear) but I can tell you this... The ones I will always remember.. The ones that got SUPER CLOSE. The hovering pyramids.. They were so close that me and my brother duct down because we thought we were going to get abducted. We looked around outside (as we were still driving) if people saw what we were sseeing and man they SAW! They had their mouths dropped and pointed at the sky..

-out of subject- Now.. My brother does channeling and we are good in contact with The Pleiadians (As I saw one of their beam-ships during that event). I love them but at the same time I don't trust them.

I'm just being careful.

If this whole Ashtar Command and CM second coming is true.. I'll just have to play sitting duck like I've always been and just be aware... And watch.

I would like to believe these ETs that we call Family Of Light are actually positive beings and won't deceive us in the future. But I'm really unsure right now. I would love to believe. But I will grow, learn, and be patient. Peace, Love, Unity, Respect and Responsibility. Remember those 5 words.

Peace&Om to all

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•   LOVE,  PEACE , UNITY ,  RESPECT & RESPONSIBILITY. 8114133258?profile=original

• Awesome dude. I have similair expierences, i only dont see ships. Always light orbs, its pretty cool. And i know what you mean. I would also like to think the gfl is real and stuff. But your'e never sure. I just stay open for it and observe the whole thing ;)

• I have seen atleast 3 UFO. Twice they were warning me because a psychic attacker had tagged me and fooled me/duplicated some of my Angel signs and was up to no good. The third time they saved me from accidently killing myself because of the psychic attacker had me going on one heck of psych trip. I have seen many of those sparks in the sky. I am so confused as to which signals are from who, exactly what the neg psychic wanted, that I can't state absolutely. But one thing I do know, through my ordeal I found that leading from the heart has ALWAYS protected me and my heart tells me they are here to help. As bad as things are down here I simply cannot fathom it getting any worse. Really, what would be the point, the Negs control everything, why put forth that kind of effort. If you are wondering if you were tagged by a Neg Psychic then right about know you would know exactly when it happened, if you don't then your fine.

• . I hear ya!..:-)

• I could give you some negative feed back?!?..but that just wouldn't be right huh?..since the world is so filled with LOVE and every bodies PERFECT...so negative feedback just wouldn't be the RIGHT thing to do huh?...i mean the world is just love and nothing else RIGHT?

• i belive you my friend :-)

• Greetings Brother

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
13 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
14 hours ago
More…