What is your thought of religions?

Hi my brothers and sisters with much love and light,

Ok as you can see in the title what is your thought of religions and is there any truth in them at all, like is islam the most trueful one and just asking because people are talking about it at work and that if you don't follow it, they say when I died that my soul will not go from my grave and I know that this will not happen.

Because I know that god etc prime creater is all loving no matter if we are positive or negetive beings.

Anyway please do reply back and I will be telling a life story of who I am as a person and in my next discussion.

Much love always

Namaste

Jason

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thats exactly what I mean James, I put my hand on my heart as often as I remember during each day and I am filled with gratitude to BE here now, because as you said, Heaven is right here, right now and as soon as everyone relises it, the better and thank God for this incredible awakening, and yes exactly - the Joy that is felt only at certain times by all of us is indeed an inkling of what is to come and its happening as we breath right now - imagine if everyone suddenly awakened but it is a process - how simple it is really.. becomming the Love that we already are.. how beautiful.. we are in Heaven .. it is the mission of every soul to remember that we are already aligned with Creator, its the ego that prevents us from feeling it. I'll embrace the ego deeply and give thanks to it with all my heart for assisting in showing me my true Nature - Love in its purest .. we are not nearly home - we are home. LOVE eternally forever and on the Earth right here, right now - Heaven - my imaginings exactly - through my Heart.. pure Unconditional Christ Conciousness LOVE eternally..

What will be will be - beautiful. ( is beautiful ) .

Love inwards and onwards into the new Earth, Peace Love and Light

Luke

• Didn't Jesus also say: '' I and the Father are ONE - no one comes to the Father except through me and no one shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven but through me '' - meaning no one can realise their I AM Presence without expresing their Christ Conciousness ... on Earth / as it is in Heaven.
  • Religion is a cornerstone for duality. It have a positiv and a negative side. Duality---) Religion, Politic, Goverments, Military, Mainstream media, Education money, and a few more.. This is cornerstones for duality on Earth.. In 5`th dimension Earth society they either will disappear or they will be reformed..This is what happening when we se world "Falling apart"..
    • Yes, I like your response :)
  • All organiced religion have a good and a bad side.
    • Right, like everything in duality, religion has had its positive side, and its negative side. We all are pretty aware of the negative things. But religion has also has had a very good side, and I submit, has been a great light for humanity, despite its other side. In a time when we weren't evolved enough to really understand the universe, religion was there to give people a guidepost on how to behave civilized. Religion has been there to give people hope and purpose, when they couldn't find any. Religion has been there to give people an outlet to express their spirituality, and express their reverence to God, even if we didn't have the full picture.

The first universities came from the old monasteries and cathedral schools, when during the dark ages, dark hordes like the Vikings, the Huns, etc were rampaging across the known world, destroying and pillaging peoples and knowledge. The religions, particularly Christianity, were the one bastion people could go to for relief against the darkness, and were instrumental in keeping knowledge and goodness alive. So I have a lot of respect for religion, and their historical significance, and I also think that the religions were founded in purity, and eventually became corrupted and turned into prison religions of fear and control, by dark souls who saw the obvious threat that religion represented.

• Isn't it funny - we were all influenced by Religions in past lives and we all prayed in those lives to go to Heaven after we died .. look where we are now !
  • Hi :). My opinon:

Almost all religions have a least one road to the truth that exists. The supreme realization behind self realization and spiritual search is that all answers can be found within, without the assistance of anything man made that conceptualizes heaven and the after life so much so that it controls your life in this moment. Anything that promotes fear, and does not teach you how powerful and amazing you really are, in my opinion, not worth investing all of your time is as a human being. Because our oldest religions do offer a bridge to this truth that exists within, it is right to respect them as the spiritual link our former selves relied on, but with all the information available today, and with all the truth at your finger tips, many old religious beliefs and ideas now exist on borrowed time.

The Bible, without the proper tools, can be very misused, misleading, and highly misunderstood.   

• I do understand that, in past centuries, the vast majority of humans were very dis-empowered, most could not even read or write, and they relied on their religious leaders to tell them how things were, and interpret the religious messages for them. I have sympathy for this, and have sympathy for how we have been so misled by dark people masquerading as Godly and divine.

I do understand the blatant contradictions in the religions and the holy books. I understand these contradictions and falsehoods were put in there, purposefully, by dark agents who sought to distort and dilute the original pure teachings of masters like Jesus, Muhammad, Abraham, Buddha, Krishna, Confucius, etc. I understand the dark intent to turn religions into prison religions of fear and control. I, however, like I said before, place the responsibility solely on individuals and what they chose to accept and follow. Because as I said, there is more than enough teachings in any religion, to lead people on the path of love, peace, brotherhood, unity, etc. We, mankind, have done everything with religion, except follow the pure basic teachings they are supposed to represent.

Like I said, every religion is a different representation of our spirituality. Every religion has part of the truth, as well as falsehoods. The falsehoods need to be recognized and thrown out, and the truths recognized and merged together. I believe this will be done with the coming Ascension, and religion will be probably the most important subject that will be addressed, I see the merging of all our religious faiths into one religion based on love, peace, brotherhood, compassion, understanding and unity. I see the merging of the new age philosophies with the old philosophies of the masters and philosophers, as well as the merging of religion, science, and politics! These three subjects will be of the greatest importance in the years to come, that's why I've done as much as I can to learn all I can about them. I want to do my part to help merge these great world movers into one whole, because in truth, none are really separated from the other.
  • Well, here is my perspective. I've studied all the religions. I mean literally, every religion. And despite their bad reputations, I have a lot of respect for our religious institutions. Now, obviously, the first thing the dark side went for were the religions, so it is easy to see the blatant corruptions and contradictions that exist within them. I, however, don't judge them for it, and don't condemn them and people who believe in them, rather, I try to see them in a higher light. These religions are representations of human spirituality, and all religions have certain spiritual truths, as well as certain falsehoods. All religions, though, despite the falsehoods and dogmas, have enough spiritual truth to lead people on the right path to God and love. All religions have enough of the original teachings of their founding masters, to lead people onto the spiritual path, and eventually, into Ascension.

The choice, though, for which teachings and which passages we want to follow, are up to us! So I don't blame Christianity, for the Crusades, for example...because there's enough teachings in the Bible which make it clear that killing and wars are wrong, and we should love each other and treat each other as we want to be treated. I don't blame Islam, for the fact that some people go around blowing themselves and others up, because there is enough teachings in the Qu'ran which make it clear that murdering innocents is wrong, and we should all love each other as brothers and sisters of God. I don't put the blame on religion, for peoples individual choices about which teachings they want to accept.

The religions, by and large, have been a reflection of our level of spiritual development. And the more we have evolved spiritually, the more our religions reflected this growth. I believe we have outgrown the old religious orders centuries ago, but there has been an effort by the dark side to keep using the religions to control and manipulate, and hold back our natural progression. Again, in the end, I don't really blame religions for the states mankind has been in, rather I put the responsibility on individuals for what they chose to believe.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
29 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
31 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The UK's Rwanda plan seems to be deterring illegal migrants from staying in the country, as now, since the Parliamentary vote for Rwanda exile, 80% of Irish republic migrants, are now flooding into their country from Ulster.....

So basically, the…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The UK's Rwanda plan seems to be deterring illegal migrants from staying in the country, as now, since the Parliamentary vote for Rwanda exile, 80% of Irish republic migrants, are now flooding into their country from Ulster.....

So basically, the…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   A Gift To Transcend The Chaos In Our LifeBy Patricia Cota-Robles As we assimilate higher and higher frequencies of God’s Infinite Light everything that conflicts with that Light is being pushed to the surface to be Transmuted back into its…
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Awakening Manifestation By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings and love I, Archangel Metatron, extend to your being now. I come forth with the love of the Angelic Kingdom. I come forth with the love of the Creator. These I share…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Lichtweltverlag  .Beloved people,in the love of GOD man is perfected and in the love of GOD the world is perfected. Everything is through the love of GOD and everything serves the love of GOD. Everything is connected in a unique way in the love of…
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
15 hours ago
More…