What is LOVE?

Everywhere we look the word Love is being used.

What is it? 

Helping each other in need? Touching in a loving way? Being tolerant to all behaviours? Protecting our own? 

There is many different loves that I would call human behaviour, programmed to protect and nourish.

Then there is mating love, love between friends, e.t.c 

I find it hard to write Love and Light - or even feel it - for real - how do you love everything and everyone?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And everyone else too lol

• All Kelly is saying is....what is loveeee....baby dont hurt me...dont hurt me....no more lol That's what it boils down to really.

• I know what you mean...this has always been very tricky for me. When I was little I would walk through the woods and my heart would fill with joy and love for every tree and every single thing there. But I couldn't stand the people. But then when I thought about it, I would viciously fight for people's rights and teach people it's wrong to be racist and homophobic. So why would I do that If I hated people? I realized I loved mother Earth and everything the gave birth to dearly. I just couldn't stand people's actions. Your essence is good, and that's what I love in you. I love the purest form of creation that YOU are. I don't love the human behavior, the learned behavior. The best quote to describe that is describing what the word Namaste means:“I bow to the divine in you.”

My love is stored in that special place, and it's not the kind of love humans think they feel. It's so strong that nothing has ever been more important to me, than holding it in my heart. 

I also think there has always been way too much separation when it comes to the "kinds of love". For example, people will say you cannot love two people the same way. Why not? I always could. Many more than just two..

Or when people say you cannot love your dog the way you love your child. If you see EVERYTHING around you as a living thing with a wise old soul, you love them all the same. I also think most people look at their "love intensity" by comparing it to the way they love someone when they're in love, or their family. I can tell you that I came down here and was very confused for a looong time. My mom was just some woman, a nice woman but I didn't have much attachment at first. But I loved snails. And ants. And every little thing that crawled, and every little speck of dust that I could see floating in the sunlight. When I think back to being 3 up to 16, my fondest memories are of the moments I spent with mother Earth. So my love for everything grew from smallest to biggest..from what was seen by others as least important, up to the humans.

I dunno, a lot of this might have to do with the fact that I'm a Starseed and was just amazed at all the awesome stuff this planet had to offer, but even know as I;m writing this and my mind is there...my heart almost feels like it's hurting..in a good way though :) 

• ok ....but right now I am hurting...

• Namaste !

• When you can show me when I have ever claimed to "know what others know about love", then you'll have a leg to stand on.

When I replied to Philosoraptor, I was agreeing with him that people who say the feel love are often hypocrites because they don't show it.  Nothing more.

Putting words in my mouth will not work with me, nor does your baiting.  I'm not going to debate this with you any further so go ahead and make any last snide remarks that you'd like or do whatever you lightworkers or lightwarriors or whatever you people call yourselves these days. 

Oh, and don't call me friend because we're not friends.

• Love=Freedom,Acceptance,Bliss,Giving,Listening,ascension, Inner Peace, Joy, Music you Like, Angelics, Galactics, Inner Earth Human, 8113917687?profile=original

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8114180901?profile=original
  • Wrong again Mayir.  I don't claim to feel love or know love like others do as originally stated by Philosoraptor, therefore I display no hypocrisy with my comments.  So no, I was not just given a reflection of what I do. 

• I agree Philosoraptor.  Like when people are referred to as trolls or if somebody blasts you just because they may not like your name.  That doesn't seem very loving to me.  I call those people hypocrites too.

•  I think that the True Love, the Unconditional Love, comes together with Serenity.

Once you accept who you are, your position in the creation, once you see the connection between all that exists, once that you understand how all works and once that you accept all the colours, the angles and the shadows you perceive, you find Serenity.

And in the state of Serenity you can let the pure motion of Love flow without restrain it by your mind.

That is pure Love, love unbounded by any reason or doubt or worry or fear. 

Love that can embrace everything.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
39 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
9 hours ago
10 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
13 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
19 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
20 hours ago
More…