What do you LOVE about Humanity???

Hello to ALL :)
I was sat here thinking about being Human, about Humanity in general infact. Agreed, to be living in these times is somewhat of a double-edged sword at times. That said...being alive today is really a wonderous affair. In another time and space I expect we'll be looking at the challenges and joys we encountered on Earth with a tear of fondness in our hearts. So my question is...what do you love about Humanity? What aspects bring a smile to your face or a tear to the eye. For me, it's the capacity of 'stupidness'(or sillyness) that can be afforded to the Human condition :) I mean that in a lightheartedly and loving way...so please don't get it twisted! ;)

I myself am not immune from the dizziest of behaviours. For instance...one of my favs is when I'm walking down the street minding my own business, and I may spot an attractive lady in the distance. My poise straigntens up, chest out, and I start strutting my stuff like I'm Huggy from Starsky & Hutch. I get in smiling distance of said attractive lady just about to elicit my super-duper-loved-up-energy-gaze when....TRIP...the pavement dips(or other!) and said plan goes wrong. Thus I stumble to catch my balance looking like a right muppet. The amount of times this has happened is unreal, but still...I choose not to learn ;) As I continue walking, a slight grin always emerges over my face, and I can feel a group of Angels having a giggle over head. Another cosmic slap to keep ego me in check eh....gotta love it!

ps: before anyone starts...no Ninjas were harmed in the making of this video ;)

So...what do you love about Humanity???

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am like you in some respects. The only difference is when i am walking down the street minding my own business, the attractive ladies looking at me trip and fall over.
    Namaste
    • haha, funny guy!! ;-)
    • Nice Ravinder, nice! :)
  • Perseverance - thats what I love about Humanity.
  • lol...i love the video... :))))
    • Well, I must say, I have to ditto what Peekay, VVP, and Meg said. Thanks Walker for giving me a very good laugh today. If I'd been one of those "attractive" women you met while stumbling along the street, I'd have had a good laugh and been happy to meet you. LOL Laughter is the best medicine.....and.....I don't know who said this, but, "We don't quit playing because we grow old.....we grow old because we quit playing." And, that's the Truth. Pbbbbbbbt.
      • Thats if you could catch me Sunny! :) After the stumbling i kinda do a Benny Hill fast forwatd styleee running for cover act. But then...theres always the option of a catch up on the Astral? ;) The 'age' quote is now noted, am loving it! :)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
2 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
3 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
4 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
5 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
5 hours ago
More…