This 1959 Disney propaganda film touts the wonders of drones, cloud seeding, weather control, climate modification, storm steering and wireless electromagnetic manipulation of the atmosphere.

What’s striking is how, apart from all of the digital technology that we have today, the technology of nearly 60 years ago doesn’t seem to be much different from that of the present. One can only imagine how many developments have since been made that are either secret or actively suppressed.

Of interest is how the hurricane being actively steered away from Florida in this film appears to have been on the same path as Hurricane Irma.

I thought that the narrator of this film might have been a young James Earl Jones but found instead that it was Paul Frees, who gave us Toucan Sam, Boris Badenov (Bullwinkle), the Burgermeister Meister Burger (Rankin-Bass), and the Disney Parks attraction “Haunted Mansion.”

WATCH FILM @

https://youtu.be/n46Uhnkr1Lk

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
14 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
29 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
45 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
10 hours ago
More…